Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (49525 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2018
olajide8:

Thank God, you don't know me and your postulations, falls within your myopic view of religiousity - thou I don't need to tell you my faith- because it's supposed to be my way of life, and not what I do in a synchronised rehearsed manner- and for clarity, it does not form the basis of discuss or the topic - let me correct you the topic is - shiites plan to overthrow a "legitimate" countries govt- for better emphasis - Iraq by extension Iran plan to destabilize another sovereign govt country govt, because of a few mis-guided nonetities, but in your intelligently ignorant point of view - my opinion is a yoruba muslim view- how old are you sef? There is supposed to be a gag on underage usage of nairaland
y ar u so pained ,if u arent a moslem, anyway yorubas ar nt taken serious by hausa n igbo on religious matters! today muslim tomorrow christian

tomorrow pagan next tomorrow skull mining muslim again
pls all we pray is 4 shiite n iran to come n destabilize d nation ,even colonise ur zoo! muslim vs muslim war is welcomed

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2018
mvem:
...stop hearing that radio... Stop reading those #20 newspapers on the street... See the assertion you arrived with, that Israel and US housing kanu... Moreover US sees Iran as there number one enemy and Iran are known for spreading shiite Islam... US won't in anyhow support Shiite Islam because that's like supporting Iran... Try and watch and understand global politics
so y ur brain no tell u america go just keep quiet wen iran desend on northern nigeria, So buhari wl call america n america wl answer ryt?
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Brainwashed fools just think that only northerners and south west people hate the people from east.

I am from Edo state,south south and I hate you guys with passion for calling our country a zoo and one of your son now need our votes to be a vice president in the zoo.

How can that be possible?
Me am frm cross river niger delta ...Read my lips "Edo can never be niger delta or ss wareva" Ok, u pple have been infiterated by islam dat 60% of edo pple ar muslims
,i knw u be moslem n ur land no get one single oil...see ur mouth lyk south south

Edo shud join afonja n dia asslicking oduduwa republic
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by PHILipu1(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Me am frm cross river niger delta ...Read my lips "Edo can never be niger delta or ss wareva" Ok, u pple have been infiterated by islam dat 60% of edo pple ar muslims

Edo shud join afonja n dia asslicking
We in Edo don't preach religion or ethnicity and that is why we live in peace and you don't hear of killings like in your Cross River that tribes are butchering one another

we know that Majority of you guys are not even Nigerians talk more of being Niger Delta.

Most of your fore fathers are those that crossed the bush path from Cameroon to Nigeria and I can boldly say you may just be a Cameroonian ckaming Nigeria and Niger Delta.

Go and ask of Bendel and Benin kingdom,our Kingdom once and still control that area that you are claiming is your state now but I feel you may just be a Cameroonian
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2018
PHILipu1:

We in Edo don't preach religion or ethnicity and that is why we live in peace and you don't hear of killings like in your Cross River that tribes are butchering one another

we know that Majority of you guys are not even Nigerians talk more of being Niger Delta.

Most of your fore fathers are those that crossed the bush path from Cameroon to Nigeria and I can boldly say you may just be a Cameroonian ckaming Nigeria and Niger Delta.

Go and ask of Bendel and Benin kingdom,our Kingdom once and still control that area that you are claiming is your state now but I feel you may just be a Cameroonian
Oh so pathetic! did i say u arent nigeria, woh i said is dat u arent nigerdelta..because of ur state is islam state..
we ar frm cameroum ryt ?

nw tell me d real aborigines of our side or cover ur face in cowardly shame.
Edo pple follow ur yoruba pple ,u pple av one tin in common !Hw can u claim u ar niger delta wen ebonyi state has oil n u dnt av,
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by PHILipu1(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Oh so pathetic! did i say u arent nigeria, woh i said is dat u arent nigerdelta..because of ur state is islam state..
we ar frm cameroum ryt ?

nw tell me d real aborigines of our side or cover ur face in cowardly shame.
Edo pple follow ur yoruba pple ,u pple av one tin in common !Hw can u claim u ar niger delta wen ebonyi state has oil n u dnt av,

Lol.
Google will tell you that Edo have many oil wells and even Delta state is dragging some with us.
Don't be lazy,goggle is your friend.

How old are you?
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by somehow: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
And if any form of weapon is found around his vicinity or has history of violence, death won't be far from him.
EgunMogaji:

He won't end up dead. Be he'll get a visit from Secret Service and/or FBI. Guaranteed. He may never get to visit anywhere near the President again. Oh and he'll never fly in US airspace again grin

If he has situational awareness he may notice unmarked black vans around his whereabouts for the next few weeks.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
somehow:
And if any form of weapon is found around his vicinity or has history of violence, death won't be far from him.

Not true.

There’s specific policy for police to discharge their weapon. Merely threatening someone online doesn’t mean a death sentence.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by olajide8(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
y ar u so pained ,if u arent a moslem, anyway yorubas ar nt taken serious by hausa n igbo on religious matters! today muslim tomorrow christian

tomorrow pagan next tomorrow skull mining muslim again
pls all we pray is 4 shiite n iran to come n destabilize d nation ,even colonise ur zoo! muslim vs muslim war is welcomed

Well, This is a country - but if you refer to it as a zoo, I am sure, you must be one of the animals in that zoo- ipob!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy okay, u have my unabashed attention now, offspring of hate grin - what do you know about war? Or is it, because you are not running helter skelter - even if you don't know what it is - watch aljazeera or BBC or better still look for materials on the Liberian civil war, and see what it is like- I doubt if you would have limbs, if push comes to shove in a war situation!!! angry - what, muslim- muslim war? its the war of the ignorant/poverty minded people against the bourgeois- they continue to groom your kind to hate while they steal what belongs rightfully to you- small girl

1 Like

Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by sandra50(f): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i hope all dis islamic mods no ban u for 2months already... dey ar after islam
I'm used to that..i just came out from jail sef so e no dey pain me.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by somehow: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
I didn't say they're going to kill him at sight, rather might be killed if he shows signs of being a murderer.

E.g: if he attacks any security agent with major weapon,he can be gunned down.
EgunMogaji:

Not true.

There’s specific policy for police to discharge their weapon. Merely threatening someone online doesn’t mean a death sentence.

Someone wishing to kill his president can kill any other person
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
sandra50:

I'm used to that..i just came out from jail sef so e no dey pain me.
lyk..hw many weeks ar u banned?
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by sandra50(f): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
lyk..hw many weeks ar u banned?
I can't remember..I wasn't counting.maybe two weeks or so but what I do is once they ban me,i move to Facebook and start commenting there until they decide to unban me.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by AnalQueenluci: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
sandra50:

I can't remember..I wasn't counting.maybe two weeks or so but what I do is once they ban me,i move to Facebook and start commenting there until they decide to unban me.
hei yah ! dats hw dey ban biafran goddess
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by sandra50(f): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
hei yah ! dats hw dey ban biafran goddess
She will come back..I no dey fear ban now.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
GetCofOProperty:

Let'em all sheath their sword abeg.
Please Check Our Signature And Reach Out To Us.

do I know you please?
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by ozo13(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
mvem:
...why are you so ignorant... The Iran Shiites US sees as there number one enemy...
I don't understand the point u made up there.
And u r quick to say someone is ignorant
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by CioAngels(f): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Iranians, it is not Nigerian people o it is the government and the military.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
somehow:
If this statement was made in a sane country, you would end up dead or locked up forever by the govt.

How can a sane person write such a word in a public forum?

@seun, someone is writing that your country's sitting president be assassinated.

Do something about this fellow or I will call the attention of DSS to this post!

Free speech has its limit.
Are you OK? You wanna invite DSS to investigate, just go ahead, silly thought of urs. You think you're the only one with connection, right? If it in a civilized world, what then is your right to his own speech, let the authority do the needful, don't try to put fear on him or trying to be the front man.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Daboomb:

USA does not consider Nigeria a "friend" (Like it considers Israel a friend) otherwise it wont be selling us 16th century Tucano planes to fight terorism while it sells f35's and UAV to Israel

USA is all about "self interest" and until Iran actually attacks Nigeria directly (in which case USA has an interest in not allowing iranian influence to spread further in Nigeria), the US is not even looking our side.

Moreover, who wants their country to become the next theatre of testing American weapons?

Anyone that has not leanrt anything from Syria, Libya, Iraq and Pakistan (all peaceful and beautiful countries before American invasions on the pretext of helping them), will not learn anything in life
you're very right. They'll use Nigeria as their warzone. Just Syria turns desert in just a year.
Re: Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Daboomb:

USA does not consider Nigeria a "friend" (Like it considers Israel a friend) otherwise it wont be selling us 16th century Tucano planes to fight terorism while it sells f35's and UAV to Israel

USA is all about "self interest" and until Iran actually attacks Nigeria directly (in which case USA has an interest in not allowing iranian influence to spread further in Nigeria), the US is not even looking our side.

Moreover, who wants their country to become the next theatre of testing American weapons?

Anyone that has not leanrt anything from Syria, Libya, Iraq and Pakistan (all peaceful and beautiful countries before American invasions on the pretext of helping them), will not learn anything in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.