Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo (63706 Views)

Benefits Of Bitterleaf / The Benefits Of Bitterleaf And Coconut Water To Health / Akeredolu Presents Face Masks To Ondo Market Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by elmodee7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
dirty idiotic pigs of briafia.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Buckubuck:

It be like say this thing don dey pain you o grin cheesy Apologies, but don't take it personal. Since you're so fickle you shouldn't engage in abusive banter. Still, you'll agree that these women's activities pales when compared to mountains of refuse, indiscriminate defecations, dirty drinking water and other public health issues that bedevil our society. It is easy to judge when you've got everything working for you believe me, but my job takes me to remote places in Nigeria, and I know that Nigerians are not having it good at all

Unfortunately you don’t have what it takes to get under my skin. I eat presumptuous asshats like you up here and spit you out. You’re actually weak, comparatively speaking. You need to bulk up and stop waving white flag prematurely.

Have you seen how many likes that my original comment got? That gives me solace to see that there are still other than brain dead walking zombies around the forum.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by churchel: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
elmodee7:
dirty idiotic pigs of briafia.
look at this manimal. dey der dey deceive yourself with pictures. dirty afonja. PORCUPINE CRAZE MAN

1 Like

Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by churchel: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Unfortunately you don’t have what it takes to get under my skin. I eat presumptuous asshats like you up here and spit you out. You’re actually weak, comparatively speaking. You need to bulk up and stop waving white flag prematurely.

Have you seen how many likes that my original comment got? That gives me solace to see that there are still other than brain dead walking zombies around the forum.
SHUT UP u termite disturbing everyone with yr primary school English.Go n sit down and b seated der. COCKROACH like u

1 Like

Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by OsuMustGo: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Buckubuck:

Can you explain how charity begins at home applies to this matter. If hand they scratch you, no be by force to type. You can use broom to keep ur fingers busy
Go back to kindergarten classes if you can't use your brain

1 Like

Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Lol. Congrats on ur likes add bitter leaf to it and have it for dinner. I was actually beginning to think you're a reasonable person o. Haba. Likes fa!! You need to stop diminishing urself with such infantile posturing.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Go back to kindergarten classes if you can't use your brain
Calm down bingo. Your supper is on the way

1 Like

Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Buckubuck:

Lol. Congrats on ur likes add bitter leaf to it and have it for dinner. I was actually beginning to think you're a reasonable person o. Haba. Likes fa!! You need to stop diminishing urself with such infantile posturing.

I’m good in my skin grin

But it’s nice to see that you’re now finally thinking.

By the way, here’s where I buy veggies from grin

Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
churchel:
SHUT UP u termite disturbing everyone with yr primary school English.Go n sit down and b seated der. COCKROACH like u

Thank you.

Have a nice day, plankton grin
Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’m good in my skin grin

But it’s nice to see that you’re now finally thinking.
What are you saying now? You self no dey shame for dis ur attitude? Won wiru o n wiru. Who sounds bereft of sound judgement between you and I? Abbeg swerve swegbe, ur crudeness amazes me
Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Buckubuck:

What are you saying now? You self no dey shame for dis ur attitude? Won wiru o n wiru. Who sounds bereft of sound judgement between you and I? Abbeg swerve swegbe, ur crudeness amazes me

Your inferiority complex is staggering.

I type one line and you respond with twenty lines grin cheesy grin

Just don’t go near 3MB.
Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
ideynl1:
IzuAgu, come and carry your wife from the stream.

O choi li ove onugbu? cheesy
Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by Uka19: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
This stream is like this as a result of heavy down pour, it is obvious that when these women gets home they will definitely rewash the bitter leaf. So let us mind our utterances. This stream may be the only one around and they have no other option.
Re: Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo by jbblues24(m): 5:44am On May 31, 2019
I want to learn this kind of colours! Teach me. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. / This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / Human Anatomy: This Is What Your Body Looks Like Inside (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.