Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) (28008 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by kessyfwesh(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
cooldipo:
Bundle of joy turned burden

May God help lighten your BURDEN!
This is really touching
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
rufdan:
The husband should have use his national health insurance scheme and it is free for delivery.
not for incubator care, they are all premature

1 Like

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by wink2015(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gisters:
A 30-year-old mother, Mrs Temitope Amodu, who was delivered of a set of quadruplets at the National Hospital, Abuja has been stranded after she and her family were not able to offset the medical bills.

The parents of the quadruplets have however appealed for assistance from the government and Nigerians to help with funds for the medical services’ bills and to take care of the babies.

Their mother, Mrs Temitope Amodu, a 30-year-old teacher, was delivered of the all-female quadruplets on October 25, 2018.

Speaking with The Punch on Monday, the Kogi State indigene expressed fear that the situation would become worse for her and the babies should the labour strike commence today (Tuesday) as scheduled.

She said:

“I am a teacher in a private school and the job is not secure. At a point, I had to take a leave without pay. My husband is an officer of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. Before I got the teaching job, it was his meagre salary that we managed and life has not been easy. My first child is three years old; it was because of the economic situation that we decided to delay further childbirth till now.

“Despite that, God in His faithfulness still gave us these babies. I call on everybody: organisations, churches, government and individuals, to please come to our aid. We cannot do it alone. These children are everybody’s; they are God-given. I call on Nigerians to please come and help us. It is an urgent need. Apart from the bills – the National Hospital is so expensive and their bills are different from that of my regular hospital – there is the issue of feeding.

“In the last one week, I cannot count how many tins of milk they have taken. It has really not been easy; so much that it is affecting my health right now. My blood pressure has risen because I have been thinking of how I will do it.”

She also said based on medical advice, a bigger accommodation was required to ensure the safety of the babies.

“Where we live is a room and parlour, with a little space like a store, which we cannot call a room. Meanwhile, the paediatrician said the babies need a room to themselves; that if not, we might be having challenges,” Temitope added.

Her husband, Mr Ernest Amodu, who said he was serving at the Ondo State Command of the NSCDC, also solicited help from the government and Nigerians.

Ernest, who also hails from Kogi State, said:

“Having a child who is three years old, I know how tasking it is to raise him. To have an additional four is a lot of demand.

“In the last one week that we have spent in this hospital, it has not been an easy experience. The bills are quadruple. Every service is paid for five times for the mother and the babies.

“It is not easy at all but I know that God will raise men and women who will support us. I strongly believe that. Left for us, there is no way in the world that our salaries will be able to cover these. We trust God and good Nigerians to help us.”

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/woman-gave-birth-quadruplets-stranded-national-hospital

Congratulation!

The Lord is your strength.
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
frozen70:

For natural way of conceiving pregnancy, it's common with the poor

When you see the rich having multiple births, check it out its either medically induced or similar method
You are right sha.. But I know a set of quadruplets back then in secondary school born of rich parents.
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by no1madman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
PotatoSalad:
I don't get it. It takes 9 months to prepare for this moment, yet people get stranded. Why?
Wetin u sabi? It's not as easy as u think. .

1 Like

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Adulphus(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gisters:
A 30-year-old mother, Mrs Temitope Amodu, who was delivered of a set of quadruplets at the National Hospital, Abuja has been stranded after she and her family were not able to offset the medical bills.

The parents of the quadruplets have however appealed for assistance from the government and Nigerians to help with funds for the medical services’ bills and to take care of the babies.

Their mother, Mrs Temitope Amodu, a 30-year-old teacher, was delivered of the all-female quadruplets on October 25, 2018.

Speaking with The Punch on Monday, the Kogi State indigene expressed fear that the situation would become worse for her and the babies should the labour strike commence today (Tuesday) as scheduled.

She said:

“I am a teacher in a private school and the job is not secure. At a point, I had to take a leave without pay. My husband is an officer of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. Before I got the teaching job, it was his meagre salary that we managed and life has not been easy. My first child is three years old; it was because of the economic situation that we decided to delay further childbirth till now.

“Despite that, God in His faithfulness still gave us these babies. I call on everybody: organisations, churches, government and individuals, to please come to our aid. We cannot do it alone. These children are everybody’s; they are God-given. I call on Nigerians to please come and help us. It is an urgent need. Apart from the bills – the National Hospital is so expensive and their bills are different from that of my regular hospital – there is the issue of feeding.

“In the last one week, I cannot count how many tins of milk they have taken. It has really not been easy; so much that it is affecting my health right now. My blood pressure has risen because I have been thinking of how I will do it.”

She also said based on medical advice, a bigger accommodation was required to ensure the safety of the babies.

“Where we live is a room and parlour, with a little space like a store, which we cannot call a room. Meanwhile, the paediatrician said the babies need a room to themselves; that if not, we might be having challenges,” Temitope added.

Her husband, Mr Ernest Amodu, who said he was serving at the Ondo State Command of the NSCDC, also solicited help from the government and Nigerians.

Ernest, who also hails from Kogi State, said:

“Having a child who is three years old, I know how tasking it is to raise him. To have an additional four is a lot of demand.

“In the last one week that we have spent in this hospital, it has not been an easy experience. The bills are quadruple. Every service is paid for five times for the mother and the babies.

“It is not easy at all but I know that God will raise men and women who will support us. I strongly believe that. Left for us, there is no way in the world that our salaries will be able to cover these. We trust God and good Nigerians to help us.”

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/woman-gave-birth-quadruplets-stranded-national-hospital

GOD! I need exactly this blessing.. 3BOYZ and 1 GIRL
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by frozen70(f): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

You are right sha.. But I know a set of quadruplets back then in secondary school born of rich parents.

Waoooo, what a good luck to them
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by bayulll011(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gisters:

should the labour strike commence today (Tuesday) as scheduled.

Can anybody who know anybody who know somebody help connect this woman ppls
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by starboyda1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
cooldipo:
Bundle of joy turned burden

May God help lighten your BURDEN!

Please I need this burden o!
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by itsede: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
crowniran:

u tink everything is a joke?
Can't believe you can be so stupid to this level, just because of likes and shares. Cursed fellow!
An unfortunate joker is th a fellow.
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by chioma134: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
bayulll011:

Can anybody who know anybody who know somebody help connect this woman ppls
I came across her in the hospital today.
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by domwas2(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
It takes many years to prepare in relationship before marriage yet people broke up and divorce. WHY?
GOD'S GRACE
PotatoSalad:
I don't get it. It takes 9 months to prepare for this moment, yet people get stranded. Why?
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

She and her husband including the family members are dumb and stupid to have left her stranded while solution abound everywhere.

Just take two or three out of the four unfortunate children to Anambra or Portharcourt baby market and sell at competitive prices. Go to the hospital and pay the bills then use the change to take care of the remaining one.

Stop embarrassing yourself and the internet
. Na WA bia onye meregi ihia? This is the most responsible, incoherent and insensible comment I have ever come across. Must you comment? Don't you know how to just stay mute and read others comment? E de your body.
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

She and her husband including the family members are dumb and stupid to have left her stranded while solution abound everywhere.

Just take two or three out of the four unfortunate children to Anambra or Portharcourt baby market and sell at competitive prices. Go to the hospital and pay the bills then use the change to take care of the remaining one.

. Na wa oo, bia onye meregi ihia? This is the most responsible, incoherent and insensible comment I have ever come across. Must you comment? Don't you know how to just stay mute and read others comment? E de your body. And the worst us that you even have like and share. Like comment like followers.
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by CanadianNaija: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
adebayosun02:

Sir/ Ma, are you marry?

Av you given birth before?

Shut up! He or she asked a very solid question.

Is it the day of delivery that the couple found out they were having more than one child? Is it Nigerians that were helping them have sex? So why should it be our headache?

Somebody is poor, yet they want more than one child, is that not generational poverty they are planning to transfer down their lineage.

You people always coming up with your stupid are you married question, as if being married makes one sensible, Case in point these couple begging now.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
no1madman:

Wetin u sabi? It's not as easy as u think. .
U wey sabi. Why isn't it easy?
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
domwas2:
It takes many years to prepare in relationship before marriage yet people broke up and divorce. WHY?
GOD'S GRACE

Had to read this over and over. You're not making sense
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by zeestone99(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
This is where u need the stupid govt, but they r always unavailable, until it's tym for tax or election... Bastards
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Haba....this kinda cruel!
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by MhizGladys(f): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
PotatoSalad:
they probably weren't expecting quadruplet
scan sometimes doesn't show it all

1 Like

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by doskie(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
why do they need a room for themselves?
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
Poverty should be resisted at all cost. It is repugnant to all the wishes of God for us.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Ziggylady(f): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Assassin101:
I've never seen a rich person give birth to triplets or quadruplets

could this be poverty-induced? undecided undecided

Na waoo grin cheesy
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by GrowUpBoys: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

All these vomit because of likes or shares? May you perish in hell! Wizard!!! #Faker #FormingTough #GoSellYourOwnBabies

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by domwas2(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2018
Whose fault
(
PotatoSalad:

Had to read this over and over. You're not making sense
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

you're an embarassment to your family. Nothing good has ever come from you to your fellow human being, possibly you have no joy in your life for a moment that's why you behave like a silly goatua.

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:
Tomorrow when someone says "Secure yourself financially before getting married and having kids" some people will want to off that person.

If the weight is too heavy, they should give up some of the kids for adoption. They should not have bothered with another child to begin with knowing the economy is rough and they have no solid means of getting money.

The black man consciously creates problems for himself and then calls on God to bail them out of the problem. You can never find other races saying God should help them after creating problems. That is why black nations are so behind the rest of the world.

The better start thinking up means of making money, because there is no angel waiting to assist. Everybody get their own problem and nobody will be able to ever provide enough to help in the end....these kids have a long life ahead, dem go still find money for diapers, school fees and more at this rate
how many do you plan to adopt
btw, must you contribute if you have nothing reasonable to say
if you're in situation beyond your capacity you would understand
oponu ayirada
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2018
PotatoSalad:

So she didn't know she had quadruplets before then?
let assume she knows through ultra sound scanning, what do you expect her to do wise man
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2018
frozen70:

For natural way of conceiving pregnancy, it's common with the poor

When you see the rich having multiple births, check it out its either medically induced or similar method
they're different human being scientist
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2018
bamidelee:

let assume she knows through ultra sound scanning, what do you expect her to do wise man
Your assumption makes me hungry
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by safarigirl(f): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
bamidelee:

how many do you plan to adopt
btw, must you contribute if you have nothing reasonable to say
if you're in situation beyond your capacity you would understand
oponu ayirada
i plan to adopt 3, if I am capable.

If not, I will face my front and stop thinking of how to bring innocent children to this world to suffer for my unforgivable foolishness like these ones. This is how poverty spreads from generation to generation.

You black people need to stop having kids like rats, nobody threw them on that situation, they sat down and decided to have unprotected sex knowing they had no money. It was preventable, but no, you must act like some neanderthal and birth kids you cannot afford, so that they can come and live miserably with you.

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Of Four And Above In One Room, How Do You Cope? (photo) / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.