Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) (28009 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:
i plan to adopt 3, if I am capable.

If not, I will face my front and stop thinking of how to bring innocent children to this world to suffer for my unforgivable foolishness like these ones. This is how poverty spreads from generation to generation.

You black people need to stop having kids like rats, nobody threw them on that situation, they sat down and decided to have unprotected sex knowing they had no money. It was preventable, but no, you must act like some neanderthal and birth kids you cannot afford, so that they can come and live miserably with you.

Nonsense.
mrs white face your lane if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to peeps affair
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by GrowUpBoys: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
naijaguy123456:
who is this @sshole ?

It's your useless father tongue #CloseYourSmellyMouth & #NeverForgetThatAgain #Boy

1 Share

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2018
GrowUpBoys:

All these vomit because of likes or shares? May you perish in hell! Wizard!!! #Faker #FormingTough #GoSellYourOwnBabies
stup1d bast@rd where the hell is your father ? Did ou ask your mama yet ?

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by GrowUpBoys: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
naijaguy123456:
stup1d bast@rd where the hell is your father ? Did ou ask your mama yet ?

#WhatAGoodSlaveYouAre #KeepThoseWastedUnreadRepliesToYourMamaAndPapaComing I don't care what love letter you've sent your rotten mother again. Just keep it coming #Boy so I can keep on slaying your bony arse without remorse. #Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahhahaha!!!!! #NowBeAGoodDoggieAndTypeMoreToYourIdioticMotherWithYourBendBendFingers #ChurchRat wink cheesy grin #WorthlessMemeThief I see you love your ugly family photos that's why you steal and reuse them. #PoorBrat with #NoOriginality tongue

1 Share

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by GrowUpBoys: 4:02am On Nov 17, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Why did your mama give a good head ? Because she likes my nuts !

Motherfucker trying so hard to get me to read anything even the shortest love letter to your stinking mother of ashawo city #Weakling you cannot even face me as a boy not to talk as a man. cheesy Like I said you go die on top this matter dey waste your tiny mb till you pia enter 6 rotten feet down cause peace departed from your under bridge face me slap you roofless kiosk of a house when thou first tried to step into the lion's den. By the way motherfucker #MyWillingSlave I am waiting. Do keep the mentions coming cause I can't wait to slay your arsehole with that big koboko your dad uses in flogging you day and night. #DesperateIdiot I know you lack a desktop not to talking a laptop but let me still say #GoBackToYourBrokenComputerAndJerkOffAsUsual

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
GrowUpBoys:

Motherfucker trying so hard to get me to read anything even the shortest love letter to your stinking mother of ashawo city #Weakling you cannot even face me as a boy not to talk as a man. cheesy Like I said you go die on top this matter dey waste your tiny mb till you pia enter 6 rotten feet down cause peace departed from your under bridge face me slap you roofless kiosk of a house when thou first tried to step into the lion's den. By the way motherfucker #MyWillingSlave I am waiting. Do keep the mentions coming cause I can't wait to slay your arsehole with that big koboko your dad uses in flogging you day and night. #DesperateIdiot I know you lack a desktop not to talking a laptop but let me still say #GoBackToYourBrokenComputerAndJerkOffAsUsual
Dumb slowpoke.

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by Eze2000(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Dumb slowpoke.
Shut up there
Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by GrowUpBoys: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Dumb slowpoke.

A weakling with no brain you are tongue Think I will read whatever shortest crap you poured into your useless lifeless mother? You must be the biggest fool on nairaland. grin Your brain is nothing but 1 minus 1. With your made in China brain it is no surprise that you are just a dummy and extremely desperate to appear in my mentiond like 5&6. grin You lack yan for mouth and are so irritated and pained cause all you know is being fixated and obsessed like a sick shivering monkey trying to put up some doggie puppy eyes in your village love letter to your worthless harlot of a mother. Sit your imbec*le pimped out arse down boy and try to do better next time. Though you won't ever succeed in your sad adventure. #Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I know you love eating shit so much that's why all you do not is to copy my memes #SoShameless shocked So your father and mother are natural born loosers and thieves like you? #UselessFamilySoFullOfShit Oya eat more shit since your mouth can't afford to not steal your lost family shit photos.... #YouFoolsWithYourMouthFullOfShit #Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! cheesy

Re: Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) by adebayosun02: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ask you a simple question, you replied with abuse.
This goes a long way to portray you.

"A son that challenged his father that he is so poor, he equally is on the journey too"

CanadianNaija:

Shut up! He or she asked a very solid question.

Is it the day of delivery that the couple found out they were having more than one child? Is it Nigerians that were helping them have sex? So why should it be our headache?

Somebody is poor, yet they want more than one child, is that not generational poverty they are planning to transfer down their lineage.

You people always coming up with your stupid are you married question, as if being married makes one sensible, Case in point these couple begging now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Of Four And Above In One Room, How Do You Cope? (photo) / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.