Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I'll be close to 28 trrow, 7th I wish for a good Job and a good lady for dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll be close to 28 trrow, 7th I wish for a good Job and a good lady for dating (311 Views)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll be close to 28 trrow, 7th I wish for a good Job and a good lady for dating by EndtimeJudge(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Don't let this be humorous to you as we all need different things.

I am a Bsc Graduate, Smart,
intelligent etc. We don't get what we mostly need most times, not that life doesn't smile on us, but it's for a reason.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I wish for a good job and a good lady for dating. I am very handsome and 183cm. So, you can be at peace about the physical appearance.

I've never celebrated birthday, not that i am poor not to do that, but we all need someone around to make that happen with. I want someone to make me feel special as i feel special myself.

Only thing that might make you turn me down is i don't have a job! But if you can help, I will be glad!

Pls kindly message me. I believe you can grant one or two of these!

N.B I'll love you truly and i don't cheat, i never did!

Thank you.
Best regards,
John Doe

(1) (Reply)

. / Weightloss Through Liposuction / I’ll Show U For FREE How & Where To Meet Your Future Husband Before 2018 Ends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.