Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" (45344 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way / Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Biingoo: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
victorian:
Let him breakup first nah

No be by saying, he wants to breakup or about to breakup

He should breakup first, then come date and have u for keeps.

Ode! She is feeling fly, thinking he really wants to breakup. Lol
Men can say anything even deny their mother cos of pusssy!
If u don't know! Now u know!
Next!
But as you fat like pig come bleach yourself to albino adding to the fact that you're 35yrs and still single... which man go gree marry you now??
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by aalangel(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Who's this one>?
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by writeprof(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What right thinking man will break up with his girlfriend for a girl whose waist does not have the capability to carry a baby?

Food for thought.

You won't kill somebody with laughter oo! I heard some mothers' voice in your statement now.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Cindy08: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
See this y'all robot comeon kipkwayet
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by agboaustine: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
E tire mi o
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Maket: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
What is this oh? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Xfemt(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Break his relationship for u?

Na men!!!!

He is only doing that to get to ur pussy
After den u ll be worthless

Trust me na Bleep em de fin
cool
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
she looks Abnormal sad.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by DateMynd44(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biingoo:
But as you fat like pig come bleach yourself to albino adding to the fact that you're 35yrs and still single... which man go gree marry you now??
CHISOS hahhahaha savage Chai guy u wicked
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by DateMynd44(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Assassin101:
he only wants to confirm what he heard about your "under"

once he confirms it, he'll be on to the next loose b!tch
na wah o. nairaland sabi spoil person oh. which one be under?
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by DateMynd44(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
skillz111:
This waist obsession can eventually turn disastrous for u girl if u are not careful.

how disastrous
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by chinnyonwu(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What right thinking man will break up with his girlfriend for a girl whose waist does not have the capability to carry a baby?

Food for thought.
Not everyone is looking for a girlfriend to carry a baby for him. ☺️
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by smartmom(f): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
frozen70:

Carrying of pregnancy is nature designed

A woman's body is like an elastic that can stretch and still return to its former position

You are so correct, matter of fact a child is carried in the womb which is located within the pelvic area. It's only as it grows that the rest of the abdomen enlarges.
I had a 23 inches waistline as a young woman and birthed 4 children easily and naturally too. No biggie issue there

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Dinero018(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
When the man no even sure weda pikin go stay that belle,abi na yansh the pikin go stay?
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Dinero018(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
So if not second hand man u can't get yourself a man.
U are dating a married man and u feel u are too much my dear u are dating okirika man.big girls get themselves fresh single guys.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by frozen70(f): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2018
smartmom:

You are so correct, matter of fact a child is carried in the womb which is located within the pelvic area. It's only as it grows that the rest of the abdomen enlarges.
I had a 23 inches waistline as a young woman and birthed 4 children easily and naturally too. No biggie issue there

Thanks dear

Thumbs up for you
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Desyfoley1452(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2018
what kind of waist is this ni tori olorun? this girl is physically challenged she need help.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by skillz111(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2018
DateMynd44:
how disastrous
there is a limit to which your internal organs should be squeezed.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Buhari4Hunger: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2018
No one is really turned on by this girl. I don't know why.
frozen70:

Carrying of pregnancy is nature designed

A woman's body is like an elastic that can stretch and still return to its former position
How about I test your body to see if it's elastic enough?
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by frozen70(f): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:

How about I test your body to see if it's elastic enough?

I will give you access but pls explain this

Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Buhari4Hunger: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
frozen70:

I will give you access but pls explain this

Lol. I was judging from the comments here so far but I think it will be the other way round when it's a one on one meeting though.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by frozen70(f): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:

Lol. I was judging from the comments here so far but I think it will be the other way round when it's a one on one meeting though.

Lol
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Buhari4Hunger: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
frozen70:

Lol
How are you? Pardon me but I'm interested in knowing you but I don't know how. I mean no harm..
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by frozen70(f): 5:35am On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:

How are you? Pardon me but I'm interested in knowing you but I don't know how. I mean no harm..

Lol

My guy
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Buhari4Hunger: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2018
frozen70:

Lol
My guy
Lol. Ok
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

Ghanaian-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle as they decided to open up on her IG page on a man who is about to breakup his relationship because of her.

She wrote:
"I need your help y’all. So this very fine guy is hitting on me, I really like him cuz he has all the qualities I’m looking for in a man. I went out with him on a date and I had to ask if he has a girlfriend, his answer was yes he has a girlfriend but they’re about to break up ���‍♀️.. abeg oh what does that mean y’all, when a guy says he has a girlfriend but they’re about to breakup cuz I’m confused "

See photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/a-man-is-about-to-breakup-his.html

You're still a stupid small girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) / Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.