Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" (45355 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way / Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by babamadiba(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
This waist just looks unreal to me.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Assassin101: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
he only wants to confirm what he heard about your "under"

once he confirms it, he'll be on to the next loose b!tch
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by elvision1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
scan that waist for a bone structure
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by 12345baba(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Please were is her kidney located?
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by AgentGoat: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
taiwolomo1:
she's only meant for banging na...y u de worry ursef
grin

This made me laff
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by ezekiel4luv(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
My dear leave men who are in serious relationship alone and go get yours.... One day this your roppy waist will become obsolate. Isn't just all about your waist alone, there's more to life .Jesus Is coming soon.
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

Ghanaian-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle as they decided to open up on her IG page on a man who is about to breakup his relationship because of her.

She wrote:
"I need your help y’all. So this very fine guy is hitting on me, I really like him cuz he has all the qualities I’m looking for in a man. I went out with him on a date and I had to ask if he has a girlfriend, his answer was yes he has a girlfriend but they’re about to break up ���‍♀️.. abeg oh what does that mean y’all, when a guy says he has a girlfriend but they’re about to breakup cuz I’m confused "

See photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/a-man-is-about-to-breakup-his.html

Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by maclily: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Did she actually eat something when on a date with d guy? A beg, where did the food stay? I don't understand what sort of a waist is this. Not looking good at all.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by skillz111(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
This waist obsession can eventually turn disastrous for u girl if u are not careful.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by greggng: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Many ladies go dey envy her. Infact hitting her from behind will be sweeter with your two hands on that tiny waste or light...
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nawao
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by emperorblog(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
buy your original xtreme power belt for large Tummy MEDIUM AND LARGE SIZE. AVAILABLE #6500 DELIVERY TO ALL STATE WITHIN NIGERIA. whatsapp 08120292561 to order
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by daveP(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Not a that glitters is furniture.

This is odd to look at.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by sirusX(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
12345baba:
Please were is her kidney located?

Compressed and displaced from original location shocked

But wait too....why is she full of herself?

What if the man was about breaking up with his woman before he met her....does she think every action of a man is because of her? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by no1madman(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
She's not physically attractive as far as I am concerned
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by oyejideogunjumo: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
If he breaks someone up for you,one day he will break up with for another lady.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by captianfreeman(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nigerian bloggers eh This picture was on the front page yesterday, it was caption , Gambian Ghana base actress flaunt her eye popping clavage and tiny waist.
Today , it is another thing! This bloggers, una go make heaven so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by obailala(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by victorian(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by victorian(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Let him breakup first nah

No be by saying, he wants to breakup or about to breakup

He should breakup first, then come date and have u for keeps.

Ode! She is feeling fly, thinking he really wants to breakup. Lol
Men can say anything even deny their mother cos of pusssy!
If u don't know! Now u know!
Next!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What right thinking man will break up with his girlfriend for a girl whose waist does not have the capability to carry a baby?

Food for thought.

You need cleansing in bleach ...... grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
And life revolves around tiny waist right?
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by chukwudiology(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin The 8 is excess and it doesn't make sense tongue
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Nickymezor(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmm,wat a waist of life...
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by akeem0706514(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
You stand a chance of winning 250000 and other awesome prizes, all you need to do is to submit your creative ideas on how you will promote HIV self testing among young people in Nigeria. Submit your ideas to https://bit.my/20ovpdb or submissions@4yby.org

Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by basty: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Your break-up with him is on the way as when he tastes the Apple and he is over satisfied/saturated, same thing will definitely happen to you.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Thugnificent(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Great
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

Ghanaian-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle as they decided to open up on her IG page on a man who is about to breakup his relationship because of her.

She wrote:
"I need your help y’all. So this very fine guy is hitting on me, I really like him cuz he has all the qualities I’m looking for in a man. I went out with him on a date and I had to ask if he has a girlfriend, his answer was yes he has a girlfriend but they’re about to break up ���‍♀️.. abeg oh what does that mean y’all, when a guy says he has a girlfriend but they’re about to breakup cuz I’m confused "

See photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/a-man-is-about-to-breakup-his.html

This girl will definitely compress her internal body organs n die.
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by tochyano2: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Escuse me pls. Where is her kidney located
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by juniorstar(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Silicon all over
Re: Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" by poyet(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Different strokes for different folks, though. For me, I am deeply irritated by this waist. It's absolutely unlovable! Mba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) / Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.