Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) (63115 Views)

Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
What is stopping them from hiring a car??
Why the rush in getting married if the guy can't even afford a proper fitting suit?
Na their type dey born pikin wey dey no fit Care for!!
The girl just signed herself to poverty and suffering, I wonder if she has no parent or even well meaning friends to advise her on this nonsense she is about to do!!
Poor men issa no no for me!!
[/s]
Tipper drivers earn more than 90% of white collar jobs.

And Marriage is not employment, go and hustle for your own money and stop this leech mentality

2 Likes

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by billionman: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
y ar mine d only one who tinks dis guy just made a sarcastic comment... he just did a mimicry of a female novice frm owerri

BUT COME 2 TINK OF IT CHILDREN FULL NAIRALAND O
I THOUGHT HERE IS A MATURE FORUM OF EXPERIENCE N MATURE YOUTHS...is a pity

Don't mind those quoting NwaAmaikpe. He just made a highly sarcastic statement and they are busy quoting him and exposing their airheadedness. I bet none of them is as smart as he is.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Gunnax(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
Why the rush in getting married if the guy can't even afford a proper fitting suit?
The girl just signed herself to poverty and suffering, I wonder if she has no parent or even well meaning friends to advise her on this nonsense she is about to do!!
See you see your papa house
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by jumich1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a foolish graduate will marry a tipper driver.
It's better to be a spinster for life than make a mockery of your certificate.

Is not a must to comment nah, why the display of stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy when you have the option of shutting up and keep everyone guessing how much wisdom you are blessed with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yuletide25:
that tipper worth the amount of some flashy cars people use for wedding

besides if only some people here knew how much those tipper drivers earn monthly

you would know that tipper drivers are millionaires too

because hardwork in nja is kind of boring to hear...Until u are dead...Then accolades from unknown friends,families, gossip neighbors,church members and if u lucky as it were market women will sing it about how beautiful u were and hardworking...What actually appeals to them is...Na big man, na big boy...Or d latest...E don blow!...
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by billionman: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I guess the peeps quoting this comment didn't see the sarcasm in it. You guys should know NwaAmaikpe by now. He's way smarter than those who can't grasp a simple sarcasm.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Adakintroy: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tipper drivers make more than the average civil servants time 10. That's if you own your own trucks. Am into haulaging. That area is a goldmine. Nigerians don't haul heavy goods by train or sea. So that leaves only road.

Delta to kano pay as much as 600k, delta to Lagos pays about 200k..if you take out diesel the rest is yours. Bros leave am.

The work is ruff by nature, but the money is blood money. I have tipper drivers who give me 5k every other day as tips for load I give them. I talking consistently like they are giving caprison to kids. BrOSS leave if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by policysamuel(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!

Mumu is ur name
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by wizod(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:

talking as if u have upto 30k in ur acct u made from ur sweat
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by jumich1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!

You have earn yourself one quality title for life-: OTOKO wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

We have seen how rich you are upstairs, clap for yourself OTOKO
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg, I no support this one at all
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
No be small thing. Meanwhile for those with active sub on dstvs with access and family package should check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by otunbadan(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tipper is 4m naira, if you don't know know it now, that tipper millionaire
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
The Du Pond tipping things I guess.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Realfrankie(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
tendingNews:
According to a twitter user, this is A wedding that took place last saturday in Plateau state. The groom, NCE holder and a tipper driver. The bride, a beautiful graduate and a business woman.

Ladies, can you marry someone like this and agree to use his Tipper as your ride home after wedding?

See more photos and reactions.

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/graduates-wed-with-tipper-in-plateau.html?m=1

Wahala grin grin
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by reiddecuti: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
And the lady is very beautiful.

Meanwhile, they are not like the fools that wed in order to impress other even going to the extent of borrowing.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Eagleword14(f): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Beautiful bride
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by nayolight(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
shut up.
Not everyone is as hind sighted as you.
Sometimes your hindsight is whack
pls help me talk sense for him head, na who graduate help, we go to school to broaden our logical reasoning , but real life brings us to our senses.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Kylekent59: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
We love imitating others just to be like them. Tipper drivers make at least 60k a day, just because of the name"Tipper driver" should make you classify them as low.

Some girls even went to the extreme of saying that the lady that got married to the man is a disgrace, more reasons why many of them ain't married.

At the age of 35 they will start going to church looking for miracle whereas a man is there to make them happy but they refused just because he is this or that.

Congrats to them.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by slimiyke(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He that fetched the ant infested firewood shouldn't be surprised when lizards starts troling in their numbers....I really have much respect for you but am sorry I may not stand in your defence when the abuses starts raining on you....How are the mighty falling....For 10hrs I have been trying to figure the hidden measure of reality on our opinion eventually I felt so disappointed.... No be by force to comment....silent is rather better option.... Ciao!
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by fakati(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Certificates that keeps millions of Nigerians in bondage and poverty meanwhile the trader at the gate of your office make more than your monthly take home
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Bignuell(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
And i know someone who went from driving tanker to owning a fuel station.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by efemena5050(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

useless idiot always tryn his best to say rubbish so as to impress pple
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by efemena5050(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
billionman:

I guess the peeps quoting this comment didn't see the sarcasm in it. You guys should know NwaAmaikpe by now. He's way smarter than those who can't grasp a simple sarcasm.
busy body Mr analyst what did u deduce from from his myopic and irrational write up........if not his usual antics of tryn to impress people by saying rubbish
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by kennedyugo: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
delkuf:
And I was thinking you are mature

You guys don't understand the angle this guys comes from.
That statement he made is sarcastic.
If you think deeper, you'll understand
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Bloooody(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
Shut up gold digger.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by micodon(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!

make money yourself first before you look for a man with money. nonsense!!
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
billionman:

Don't mind those quoting NwaAmaikpe. He just made a highly sarcastic statement and they are busy quoting him and exposing their airheadedness. I bet none of them is as smart as he is.
i was really disappointed...i dnt knw we av jambites here!

Anyway they might be 35yrs n above lagosians! lagosians piss me off
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
emeijeh:

With the trash and rubbish he wrote up there?
I don't think so
U must be a lagosian but d depth of dat his write up is 4 a wise n mature person 2 knw he is damn sarcastic...u wl only understand his words after 10days but it took me 1/2 seconds 2 knw wat he wrote
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Any smally can talk trash here ,but my concern is d great injustice done on me by mods ...i was banned for 1month for no reason of such!
I wl deactivate my account enough is enough 4 d insult nnukwa ..

mtcheww
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by techgeek12(m): 12:19am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Many people are shortsighted.. Only if they know how much a tipper driver earns monthly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.