Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) (63247 Views)

Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:31am On Nov 07, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i mean "U" nt him...am feeling stressed out

hope no problem baby, ok.

can I be of assistance?

relax.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by sarcasticdude(m): 1:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
What is stopping them from hiring a car??
Why the rush in getting married if the guy can't even afford a proper fitting suit?
Na their type dey born pikin wey dey no fit Care for!!
The girl just signed herself to poverty and suffering, I wonder if she has no parent or even well meaning friends to advise her on this nonsense she is about to do!!
Poor men issa no no for me!!

I have never seen such display of Idiocy in my entire life cheesy
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by TheSmoothTalker(m): 1:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
Why the rush in getting married if the guy can't even afford a proper fitting suit?
The girl just signed herself to poverty and suffering, I wonder if she has no parent or even well meaning friends to advise her on this nonsense she is about to do!!

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by princfred(m): 2:28am On Nov 07, 2018
Liliyann:
Total bullshit!!
You, my beloved, are highly schooled unwisely uneducated. If you no get sense at least know where to borrow. Don't worry I'll direct you. Meet Adankintory ( almost got the name right the first time) and TheSmoothTalker. Your IQ and awareness will never remain thesame if humbly do.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 07, 2018
IamD18:
Finacially; 90% of tipper drivers earn more than 70% of graduates in Nigeria. Only those in construction field can relate and understand.

About using tipper to wed; It's better to wed using tipper than to borrow and pose all to be in debt after wedding.

Last last, I'm a graduate, na for your pocket, no be for mouth. Let your achievements speak for you. Being a graduate as a man doesn't contribute much in a marriage, your ability to provide for your family, be responsible, lead and handle issues maturely matters.

Happy married life to them.
kudos, so on point
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by oismail(m): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2018
They said graduates not graduate
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by thunderbabs: 5:26am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a foolish graduate will marry a tipper driver.
It's better to be a spinster for life than make a mockery of your certificate.

Receive sense, receive sense, i say receive sense
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 6:37am On Nov 07, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

hope no problem baby, ok.

can I be of assistance?

relax.
OOh dear! monikerrevealer so nice of u ...a massage wl do!
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
anytime I see this your moniker, I feel like fvcking you in doggy style tongue tongue
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Gaddafih001(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sharrap there..
If this guy is the owner,he makes at least 60k daily and you are here forming graduate.
Graduate kee u..
See as Mbuhari is messing your life around even without an o level cert. and you are here talking about certificates...
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2018
jumich1:

Is not a must to comment nah, why the display of stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy when you have the option of shutting up and keep everyone guessing how much wisdom you are blessed with
he stil displayed outright wisdom in dat!
Maybe u arent mature enough
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Any smally can talk trash here ,but my concern is d great injustice done on me by mods ...i was banned for 1month for no reason of such!
I wl deactivate my account enough is enough 4 d insult nnukwa ..

mtcheww
just 4get it ok n mind ur utterances 2 avoid ban!
maybe der ar buhari supporters posing as mods
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2018
SilentListener:
anytime I see this your moniker, I feel like fvcking you in doggy style tongue tongue
i bet u havent done it b4! abeg sidon!

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2018
You like anal? You moniker though grin
AnalQueenluci:
dis man again! Ladies listen 2 dis guy n forever regret
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i bet u havent done it b4! abeg sidon!
you wan bet

Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
just 4get it ok n mind ur utterances 2 avoid ban!
maybe der ar buhari supporters posing as mods
onye advice! Am deactivating today!
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by promzy555(m): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmmm, blame buhari
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by MrPaul2: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How much has your certificate given you? Go and get the book titled if you want to be rich and successful don't go to school written by Robert Kiyosaki.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2018
SilentListener:

act your age old man.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2018
AnalQueenluci:

hope you had a nice rest.

you seem an early riser like myself. so, what exactly stressed you out yesterday?

you will get the massage when I get to abakpa.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by graylink150801: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
U must be a lagosian but d depth of dat his write up is 4 a wise n mature person 2 knw he is damn sarcastic...u wl only understand his words after 10days but it took me 1/2 seconds 2 knw wat he wrote

Young lady, what does his criticizing of Nwamaikpe's comment has to do with if he resides in Lagos or above 35?? What's the logical paremter upon which you came to that irrational baseless and shallow conclusion Yes, Nwamaikpe may be smart and only human, so sometime might go over board with his sarcastic intent, but you my dear sister, judging by your submissions, do not have the ability to reason astutely. You don't sound intelligent abeg.... But the good news is, it can be worked on.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by MrFly(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2018
Certificate or no certificate, its cash we all crave 4. To hell with ur certificate that gives u 60k a month while a tipper driver doubles that in 2wks
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
onye advice! Am deactivating today!

i nwe na-akpo onwe gi ezigbote nwa ada Biafra o we bulu mkpekere mod ndi ofe ga abia chupu gi na onodu i si na ya ekwuputa eziokwu ezisa umunne gi no na ofesi makwa ndi no na obodo a ihe na-aga na obodo a! eekwa!

afugo mu na onye nwe website a ji ndigbo akpata ego o ji nwe na-agbachi nkiti ma ndi ofe koyeribe na ebe a. ma mgbe ginwa bu nwaafor igbo mepeziri onu ka i lachagharikwa ha ezigbote ula onu, mod atuo gi nga.

o bukwaru ihe mwute bu mmegide nkea ndi EASTERNERS na-afu na ebea. mana, otu obula o si na di, na nsoro okwu nke MAZI NNAMDI KANU - WE MUST CONTINUE!
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by mrollyB: 7:42am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am a polite guy and I will try as much as possible to politely reply you my dear. Am sure you are a lady, am right I know, because only ladies think and talk just like the way you just did. There are lots to look for in a marriage and marrying a man is far more than your undergraduate or graduate certificate. Alot of graduate are earning 40/ 50k everywhere if you compare that with a tipper driver you will know what am saying. That's just financial aspect what about other aspect love, happiness and care alot is involved.
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
U must be a lagosian but d depth of dat his write up is 4 a wise n mature person 2 knw he is damn sarcastic...u wl only understand his words after 10days but it took me 1/2 seconds 2 knw wat he wrote

Wrong guess
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by Raskasal(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
When we thought we had seen it all
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by keenn: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2018
If someone has ever built a house before, you get so wowed as how much these guys charge
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2018
SilentListener:
you wan bet
yes ur balls
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

hope you had a nice rest.

you seem an early riser like myself. so, what exactly stressed you out yesterday?

you will get the massage when I get to abakpa.
Is a secret dear .

Abakpa near katsina alla ...WOW! som1 is about 2 get lost o..laaaffs
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2018
emeijeh:

Wrong guess
Am nt guessing but shedding lagosians 4 dia light brain...Infact dey ar no brainer
Re: Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2018
graylink150801:

Young lady, what does his criticizing of Nwamaikpe's comment has to do with if he resides in Lagos or above 35?? What's the logical paremter upon which you came to that irrational baseless and shallow conclusion Yes, Nwamaikpe may be smart and only human, so sometime might go over board with his sarcastic intent, but you my dear sister, judging by your submissions, do not have the ability to reason astutely. You don't sound intelligent abeg.... But the good news is, it can be worked on.
Am new here but little am here ,i knw him as a wise person
infact wisest .
am dat lady dat loves wise pple!
in dat ordinary write up u luk down on, he gave womanhood,girlhood,swt16hood d greatest insult of dia life as if we ladies ar Dumber dan a foolish she goat!.

Know it dat wisdom has stages n ranks
1-10, supernatural wisdom starts frm 11...for u 2 shed him u ar nt even in level one! but i bet u he is in level 6, d way he manipulates sarcasm is amazing...
he might be 70yr old man here wt jambites n fresh graduates dnt u tink?

pls dnt get angry am siding him, dark continent lyk africa is filled wt foolish pple wie wisdom is seen as stupidity(dats d problm here),

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.