Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers (49242 Views)

Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations / Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by princdebola201(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Obi of Onitsha is not behind he is setting the same row with Oni, the person that captured them was standing in front of Obi
is your eyes paining you dont u see the gap btw sultan and obi of onitsha

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Under this hot sun, this masquerades will be dressing like idiots..

6 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by BeautifulMind2: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
princdebola201:
is your eyes paining you dont u see the gap btw sultan and obi of onitsha
You're bline by bigotry, you're trying so hard to read unnecessary meaning to their seating arrangement, clear you dark mind and look closely I don't know if it was intentionally arranged or mistake by the arrangements, but from the picture Sultan and Prince Charle are the same row while Obi and Oni are beat behind them mind you the photograph captured them from Obi's side, four of them are in front, while other monarchs are behind.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

You're bline by bigotry, you're trying so hard to read unnecessary meaning to their seating arrangement, clear you dark mind and look closely I don't if it was intentionally arranged or mistake by the arrangements, but from the picture Sultan and Prince Charle are the same row while Obi and Oni are beat behind them, four of them are in front, while other monarchs are behind.

See what our youths are arguing about?

14 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by princdebola201(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

You're bline by bigotry, you're trying so hard to read unnecessary meaning to their seating arrangement, clear you dark mind and look closely I don't if it was intentionally arranged or mistake by the arrangements, but from the picture Sultan and Prince Charle are the same row while Obi and Oni are beat behind them mind you the photograph captured them from Obi's side, four of them are in front, while other monarchs are behind.
nobody is on same row with prince charles. you need eyes surgery check the legs of their chairs.by the way oni and sultan re the chairman and co chairman of nigerian traditional rulers so that is the protocol arangment

19 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by BeautifulMind2: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
princdebola201:
nobody is on same row with prince charles. you need eyes surgery check the legs of their chairs.by the way oni and sultan re the chairman and co chairman of nigerian traditional rulers so that is the protocol arangment
No whala you don win, it doesn't change the fact that Obi of Onitsha is most educated and the richest among them
Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by princdebola201(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

No whala you don win, it doesn't change the fact that Obi of Onitsha is most educated and the richest among them
i am only telling u how protocol is observed .obi has never been ahead of ooni and sultan setting .
Oba of ugbo land ondo state is the second richest in africa behind king of morrocco obi should goan sit down mtcheew

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by BeautifulMind2: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
princdebola201:
i am only telling u how protocol is observed .obi has never been ahead of ooni and sultan setting .
Oba of ugbo land ondo state is the second richest in africa behind king of morrocco obi should goan sit down mtcheew
I'm talking of 1st class monarchs there, Obi of Onitsha is the Chairman of board of directors of International brewery (IB) he is the chairman of Diamond bank, also the chairman Unilever and Intafact beverages, he had 30 years career with the Royal Dutch Shell Petroleum Group of Companies in Nigeria and overseas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by princdebola201(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
I'm talking of 1st class monarchs there, Obi of Onitsha is the Chairman of board of directors of International brewery (IB) he is the chairman of Diamond bank, also the chairman Unilever and Intafact beverages, he had 30 years career with the Royal Dutch Shell Petroleum Group of Companies in Nigeria and overseas.

9 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Puth22(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
OK.Come and eat
Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Watch how igbos will turn the sitting position of the traditional rulers to a hot button tribal war. cool

#istandwithbuharitill2023

You are actually the one turning this into a tribal affair yoruba man.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by sonature1: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
DeLaRue:
Sultan & Ooni seated on the right & left of Charles. Obi of Onitsha, Emir of Kano, Oba of Benin (Isn't that him in burgundy?) sitted one row behind, as if they are junior. The Obi should be at the front too so that all 3 major groups are duly acknowledged.

I wonder how the federal govt decided that Ooni & Sultan are the most senior.

May be, I'm making too much out of this, but I doubt I am.

Why do u people make an issue out of nothing?

Black man has a big problem

4 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by lereinter(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thanks prince Charles for taking the initiative that cow buhari couldn't undergo
Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Which kain sitting arrangement be this na.... You mean these guys travelled from different parts of the country to meet with this man and ends up with this disrespectful poise

Symphony007:
The prince of Wales meets prominent Nigerian traditional rulers from the major regions including the sultan of sokoto
Emir of kano
Onni of ife
Obi of onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by john650(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Ist class monarchs
Couldn't they all just have taken the picture standing? That would have gotten everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Anybody that is still arguing that nigeria is not finished should come and read this thread and see what our youths are arguing....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by ryloy: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin
This Picture has actually defined history and set precedent for the future

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Legalese(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Quick question. Is the Sultan of Sokoto a traditional or religious leader?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by ryloy: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Legalese:
Quick question. Is the Sultan of Sokoto a traditional or religious leader?
Both

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by philip0906(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Anybody that is still arguing that nigeria is not finished should come and read this thread and see what our youths are arguing....
Like I'm literally shaking my head in pity. It's pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Lordofthewest(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lol...yeebows and inferiority complex.
resurgent4oodua:

It's your innate bigotry and inferiority complex that is speaking.

13 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Where is Oba of Binin

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by slimfit1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I don start to vex small small.

I want multiple vexing how much them they pay you self?
Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by luckyogor(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Only an ignorant person ignore little details,little details are very very important, it is not about inferiority complex,the seating arrangement's is too obvious to ignore,to all those screaming nothing wrong with it,please answer this question,why didnt the ooni( head of the yoruba traditional system) and the sultan of sokoto (head of the northern traditonal system and also doubles as leader of islam in nigeria) sit at the back ? Why?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by idowuswap: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
ipob igwe na back he sit down like errand boi.cant u see oni of ife.first class.see edo king like house maid boi.pls dont Bleep

8 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oga Landlord, the slaves welcome you Sir. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by idowuswap: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
idowuswap:
ipob igwe na back he sit down like errand boi.cant u see oni of ife.first class.see edo king like house maid boi.pls dont Bleep
yoruba rules

9 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
DeLaRue:
Sultan & Ooni seated on the right & left of Charles. Obi of Onitsha, Emir of Kano, Oba of Benin (Isn't that him in burgundy?) sitted one row behind, as if they are junior. The Obi should be at the front too so that all 3 major groups are duly acknowledged.

I wonder how the federal govt decided that Ooni & Sultan are the most senior.

May be, I'm making too much out of this, but I doubt I am.

My brother your right it angered me as soon i saw the picture, in traditional linage no king is superior than each. beside Obi of Onitsha is the one belated him self. he should demand that his seat also be at front or he go.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
TwoBottles:
The traditional institution should be scrapped. It is the most corrupt and prejudiced institution in the whole country. Traditional rulers are champions in land grabbing and voodoo. If I remember my history lessons very well; they encouraged slavery by accepting little gifts from Europeans and sold their people for a pittance. Till date, they haven't changed.

shutup dia..where is your sense.......if its scrapped, what now differentiates you from a foreigner... if its the most corrupt what about the federal , state and police??....black man trying to imitate white ..you just comment because you have data..

6 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by Lordofthewest(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
I must say I'm really disappointed in these so called traditional rulers gathering themselves like errand boys to see some prince..if he truly wants to see them let him visit their palaces. And some useless people with slave mindset on this page are talking about sitting arrangement..awon ode gbogbo sha, may God deliver the black man from inferior mentality.

9 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers by delzbaba(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
The crowns are sitting according to superiority, I like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.