Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Do You Love About Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Love About Your Lover? (2399 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by 2nde(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2006
@mizkay, 2nd, yummi

all of una dey do strong strong. our elders talk say "tho arnold swaznigger no cry for outside make him enemies no see am laf, for inside him go go cry am out because the pain cannot be ignored"

make una dey pretend go dey fool una self.

as u dey see everybody they do lof lof that day make u all go sleep o.
hey bro, dont judge everybody according to who you are. Every guys love ladies and every ladies love guys but you can't say because of that you must find someone to date by force. I gat 'em girl tripping so what you talking about, i just want to take my time and dedicate it to something more serious than thinking about ladies all day.
Alot for me to achieve than girls girls girls. i no be JAYZ
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by 2nde(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2006
it seems this guy don eat okro
It seems he took some akpon too
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by kenflavor(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2006
My prayer is that, God almighty allow us meet the woman destined to be our own and not destined for another man. The time you get her isn't it but the type of her, that you get for yourself. Val or no Val, when she arrives, our val will be everyday thing. God show me mine.

Tell us exactly what u love about him/her and don't sweet mouth!
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by ocho(f): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2006
i too fall into 2nde, yummy, and mizkay's category rolleyes but nothing dey happen sha cool
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by ocho(f): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2006
@mizkay: abeg tell am(aqua) again o jare, rolleyes great words from a woman of substance wink
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by mizkay(f): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2006
aqua:

@mizkay, 2nd, yummi

all of una dey do strong strong. our elders talk say "tho arnold swaznigger no cry for outside make him enemies no see am laf, for inside him go go cry am out because the pain cannot be ignored"

make una dey pretend go dey fool una self.

as u dey see everybody they do lof lof that day make u all go sleep o.

and who amongst us all is pretending - fellow unlearned MANbeing? weting be ya own sef? You dream me? I could have sat here and *explained* the deal to you but I fear your brain will probably explode if i DO. have you ever heard? Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because, to them, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by adeore(f): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2006
I love everything about him exspecially d way he pet me when am angry with him
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by snazzydawn(f): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2006
What do I love about my lover?
He's sooo spontaneous!He listens. He wants to know everything that goes on in my every single day,he remembers it all...sometimes more than I do coz he refers to them from time to time.
He is very sacrificial. He can totally move the world for me. He calls me like mad and I love it.
He is very respectful of my opinions. He always asks of my input. For things I have very little knowledge about. He'll call me and ask me what I think, no matter what time it is.
He respects my parents. He's in touch with my family.my siblings too. He calls them as he would his own family.
He loves me so very much,and I love him too.......Ohhh!!!he proposed.....will tell you how later on...its a date....
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2006
Awww...Snazzy I am so happy for you smiley
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by snazzydawn(f): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2006
Awww smiley
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by ocho(f): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2006
oh my! that's lovely snazzy!
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Ashbaby(f): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2006
snazzydawn:

What do I love about my lover?
He's sooo spontaneous!He listens. He wants to know everything that goes on in my every single day,he remembers it all...sometimes more than I do coz he refers to them from time to time.
He is very sacrificial. He can totally move the world for me. He calls me like mad and I love it.
He is very respectful of my opinions. He always asks of my input. For things I have very little knowledge about. He'll call me and ask me what I think, no matter what time it is.
He respects my parents. He's in touch with my family.my siblings too. He calls them as he would his own family.
He loves me so very much,and I love him too.Ohhh!!!he proposed.will tell you how later on...its a date....

Good for you, Snazzy....I was wondering why those lines sounded so familiar, but u just copy pasted what I'd written previously. Except for the proposal part....that's the only difference! Hey, I'm super happy for you. If our guys are that similiar, then we must have very good guys! My proposal is on the way. When that happens, I'll copy paste your post, then it will be very much the same! I'm looking forward to that.....
All,
Just watch this space!!!.....
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2006
Hmm...something doesn't seem quite right tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Ashbaby(f): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2006
There's more than one of us that thinks that! I was beginning to wonder too....but for the sake of peace....you know!
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2006
I know...
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Ashbaby(f): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2006
Great!
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by ocho(f): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2006
superb!!...........what are we even talking about? embarassed
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by hotangel2(f): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2006
What i love about my lover? The way he's never there for me. kiss
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by nicetohave(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2006
The way she browse through my phone contact list when im asleep and calls up any female name that looks suspicious cool

I think i need my head examined
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by snazzydawn(f): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2006
@ashbaby,yes I copied yours cos they were so similar and so I didnt see the need to retype what was there.Geddit? smiley wink
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by ocho(f): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2006
tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by bebe6(f): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2006
The fact that he's an X now winkgrin
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Ashbaby(f): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2006
snazzydawn:

@ashbaby,yes I copied yours because they were so similar and so I didnt see the need to retype what was there.Geddit? smiley wink
Don't worry, I didn't copyright it. A lil confused. But hey, good for you!!! U got ur proposal! smiley
b_e_b_e:

The fact that he's an X now winkgrin
Ooops.....or Ouch?!?!
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by snazzydawn(f): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2006
yea,I got my proposal,everybody watch out for invitations soon!!!
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Ashbaby(f): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2006
Snazzy.....*whispering*....will u invite me? wink
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by snazzydawn(f): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2006
awwwwwww-----of course I will!!! kiss
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by Ashbaby(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2006
THANKS!!!! kiss
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by sy2000(f): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2006
What do i love about my lover?
I love the fact that he is so sweet and loving. He tells me what i need to know and he so romantic. wink
Re: What Do You Love About Your Lover? by JOSSYTEM(f): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2007
What I like about him is that, he use to pamper me whenever I am angry with him, not easily provoked and he rebukes me with love whenever I offend him maybe after two/three days the event might has happened and do you know what I love most? His I am sorry for not letting you know in time but I just want to let it die before I tell you what you did is wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes? / My Girl Is A Year Older Than Me;confused / Vote For The Most Stupid Romance Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.