Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? (7391 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Whats That Most Interesting Fact About Your Lover Whether Present Or Ex? But Hey wait!! cry To the lovers here don't Give me that '' I dont know look''. I know Some will be like ''OP tell us yours'' grin Well Ladies I'm still Single. grin grin
So Lalasticlala, whats that thing You like the most about that Your Babe grin grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Buharism: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
her pussy

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Single. My ex tho, forgot what i liked about her!
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Bamidupe20(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
his sense of organization and planning

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by gbens2000(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
She is the cutest in the world and she takes my bulshits grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by donbenedict(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Still thinking about making her my girlfrnd.... tryn to weigh my options...

Well first, I like the fact that she is a good cook..

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
his long nails and artistic prowess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by yaqq: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Her reasoning......such a sharp bae
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bamidupe20:
his sense of organization and planning
*clapping*
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
gbens2000:
She is the cutest in the world and she takes my bulshits grin
oh really grin thats cool cheesy
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
Still thinking about making her my girlfrnd.... tryn to weigh my options...

Well first, I like the fact that she is a good cook..
be fast with your thoughts cheesy
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
cool since ages my last one & I have a very short term memory so I really don't remember...

I'm single too OP grin grin grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by donbenedict(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
christopheru:
be fast with your thoughts cheesy
hahahahahaha it's a gradual process man... it's not wise to jump into love..

I want to have a lot of reasons why I should tolerate her flaws.
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool since ages my last one & I have a very short term memory so I really don't remember...

I'm single too OP grin grin grin
hehehehe grin grin team Single.
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahahaha it's a gradual process man... it's not wise to jump into love..

I want to have a lot of reasons why I should tolerate her flaws.
i get you. Hehehe grin cheesy
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by JoeCutie(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Her rare intelligence and smartness. Didn't bother showing myself cos she was always smarter. My Ex...

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Yewandequeen(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
and for those that done have? undecided
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
Her rare intelligence and smartness. Didn't bother showing myself cos she was always smarter. My Ex...
Life goes on bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:
and for those that done have? undecided
then join the Canopy. #TeamSingle
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Yewandequeen(f): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
christopheru:
then join the Canopy. #TeamSingle

where is the canopy?

where are u can't see u nashocked

oh there ure # pushes u aside to sit comfortably

#team single
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by JoeCutie(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
christopheru:
Life goes on bro
Of course. smiley
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Favolly(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
Rare intelligence and smartness.. Why did you let her go? embarassed

Also, where do you shop for intelligent and smart people? For lack of a better word...

Please don't say NL, please lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:

where is the canopy?

where are u can't see u nashocked
oh there ure # pushes u aside to sit comfortably
#team single
*gets a new Chair and brings it under the canopy* #TeamSingle
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by JoeCutie(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Favolly:

Also, where do you shop for intelligent and smart people? For lack of a better word...

Because it was time... lipsrsealed

You want intelligent and smart people? They are all around you, but sometimes, we don't give people enough chance to even show us how intelligent/smart they are. embarassed

And of course...they are here on NL too. Very many of them
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by TheSociopath(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
There's this girl, her height, brilliance and figure made me fall for her. Everything about her is top notch. She grew up in an affluent home but she's very, very smart kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nickymezor(f): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
*Thinking*
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by schumastic(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
the fact that she was a great cook

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by gbens2000(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Favolly:

to be honest with they are so many of then here on NL,buh sometimes u AV to check ur own pride and prejudice to find or observe them.
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by ritababe(f): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
I love his scent, anytime he passes by I feel like dying.
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
Because it was time... lipsrsealed

You want intelligent and smart people? They are all around you, but sometimes, we don't give people enough chance to even show us how intelligent/smart they are. embarassed

And of course...they are here on NL too. Very many of them
On point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
ritababe:
I love his saint, anytime he passes by I feel like dying.
Ele yi gidi Gaan grin

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by onstelly(f): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
The fact that he knows I love to sleep and won't bother waking me up early in the morning instead he will help himself out with breakfast and all that
Fling my weaves and walk away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? / How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.