Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

One Thing You Are Struggling To Do Without Results; Receive Answer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Thing You Are Struggling To Do Without Results; Receive Answer. (344 Views)

What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / You Will Receive Answer To Your Prayer As You Listen To This Audio / How Best To Pray And Receive Answer From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Are Struggling To Do Without Results; Receive Answer. by lightblazingnow(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Loud and clear! As the branch can not bear fruit without the tree neither indeed can any believer be victorious in life. We are talking about walking in the deeper love of God Almighty which he loved us by sending his own son to be the saviour of the world. Which of you will even dare offer your kids to be terribly beaten And then hang on a tree.

Just imagine the true tree of Life being hang on an untrue tree. Who is to judge??

The lord Christ Jesus used several proverbs to drive home his teachings in the scriptures. If you would read with your heart and great attention with prayers for help in your within asking for inspiration and motivation, you will be shown the kingdom of God Almighty.

Oh, did we forgot to mention that except you are initiated in the body, the union, the water and blood by the Holy Spirit you can not comprehend his words.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Yes, because you can not hear, to understand the context of God Almighty. Pray seriously to be able to hear and act.

And so if Christ Jesus who is the true tree of Life isn't in you and you in him, it's impossible to replicate his lifestyle on earth. He accurately stated that you will not be able to do it.

Stop acting what you can not sustain. The nutrition and nourishing of the branch comes from the life of the tree.

And the Lord Christ Jesus is boldly saying to you right now, that he's the true tree, wine bearing tree, the true Vine. Praise God Almighty for ever. Gushing out new wine. Amen

That's why some times you are sweet, the other times you are bitter. It's not supposed to be so.

James 3:11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? 3:12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

3:13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
Re: One Thing You Are Struggling To Do Without Results; Receive Answer. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Interesting
Re: One Thing You Are Struggling To Do Without Results; Receive Answer. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Awesome thanks
Re: One Thing You Are Struggling To Do Without Results; Receive Answer. by IamTheAnswers: 5:58am On Nov 22, 2018
I remember correctly
Re: One Thing You Are Struggling To Do Without Results; Receive Answer. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks
Re: One Thing You Are Struggling To Do Without Results; Receive Answer. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Christian To Have Weapon?? / The Fake Life Of Some Celebrities Are Pushing Young Boys Into Money Ritual. / Finally, I Have Attained Enlightenment. I'm Now God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.