Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Would You As A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You As A Man (4987 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense
How so?
Re: Would You As A Man by AryEmber(f): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
MissRaine69:
IF.......
If, Should, When. As long as I know, not happening.

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man by DissTroy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Ok let’s take a few steps back
What does “shooting blanks” mean to you?
I feel you think nothing will come out when you ejaculate well that’s a myth and it’s incorrect
You will have seminal fluid but it just won’t contain any sperm. You balls will remain intact there will only cut one very small vessel and that’s it.

Now you had to be explicit.

Let all of the whitish goo come out - sperm and all. Who wants to walk around the thought of being a quasi-eunuch tap-dancing on the edge of the mind like a contestant auditioning for the a Got Talent opportunity?

...And your choice of words make it worse - "...CUT one very small vessel...". Cut what? Lift my scrotum, hold my balls with a scalpel dangling over them searching for where to slice? Not on this God's green earth! There must be other less-traumatising options we can go for.

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
DissTroy:

Now you had to be explicit.

Let all of the whitish goo come out - sperm and all. Who wants to walk around the thought of being a quasi-eunuch tap-dancing on the edge of the mind like a contestant auditioning for the a Got Talent opportunity?

...And your choice of words make it worse - "...CUT one very small vessel...". Cut what? Lift my scrotum, hold my balls with a scalpel dangling over them searching for where to slice? Not on this God's green earth! There must be other less-traumatising options we can go for.
Would it help if I did it? grin
You don’t have to look for the tube I know exactly where it is. And no I don’t have to lift the balls up at all. Gently positioning them to the side , one ball at a time and job done in mins.
Re: Would You As A Man by DissTroy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Would it help if I did it? grin
You don’t have to look for the tube I know exactly where it is. And no I don’t have to lift the balls up at all. Gently positioning them to the side , one ball at a time and job done in mins.

Yeah right. That's exactly what folks in the medical field get taught when being trained: "Calm the patient down even if he'd die eventually."

"One ball at a time..." then you slice. cheesy

I think the main fear is, what if something wrong happens and you slice the wrong tube, cut a vein or tissue and my glorious erection never juts out again proclaiming my virility? What would happen then? What if...?

Whoever the missus is going to be, I'd love her enough to do anything but love is considerate so she should consider my phallus. No way, MissRaine. It'd take more than your gentle hands with the most feathery touches to convince me.

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
myettiallah:

why dont you discuss more about the ladies' private than that of a man, hence let me put this question to you. Would you tie your fallopian tube as a lady? undecided
to save my life on the operating table yes. but for family planning. hell no, let him have a vasectomy. it is cheaper and less risky
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
DissTroy:

Yeah right. That's exactly what folks in the medical field get taught when being trained: "Calm the patient down even if he'd die eventually."

"One ball at a time..." then you slice. cheesy

I think the main fear is, what if something wrong happens and you slice the wrong tube, cut a vein or tissue and my glorious erection never juts out again proclaiming my virility? What would happen then? What if...?

Whoever the missus is going to be, I'd love her enough to do anything but love is considerate so she should consider my phallus. No way, MissRaine. It'd take more than your gentle hands with the most feathery touches to convince me.
I have never worked on a phallus before. I certainly won’t pick the wrong part grin The ones I did was done & dusted in mins and all the ones I have done still work.It is about making sure the patient has the right information not make belief in order to make an informed decision . Fear affects that process so yes
I have to explain things to you in a very calm manner. Sweet smile included.
Re: Would You As A Man by 2buffagain(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
We will simply take the woman to the hospital, give her an implant AND stick a T-bone up her cunt.

Case closed.
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
2buffagain:
We will simply take the woman to the hospital, give her an implant AND stick a T-bone up her cunt.

Case closed.
It helps to actually read the post AND then comment.
Re: Would You As A Man by DissTroy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

I have never worked on a phallus before. I certainly won’t pick the wrong part grin The ones I did was done & dusted in mins and all the ones I have done still work.It is about making sure the patient has the right information not make belief in order to make an informed decision . Fear affects that process so yes
I have to explain things to you in a very calm manner. Sweet smile included.

Yeah... Exactly what all mechanics say before ruining our generators.

Wait a minute... About the phalluses you worked on; you anesthetized them? Which Nigerian man would even let you put a scalpel on his balls?

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man by theSpark(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
I don't think I can do it

Sounds like a traumatic procedure. One can never tell the future so I'll prefer to keep my stick in working condition. What if we decide to have a kid in our old age or something?

From here it's a big no. Unless I have a wife who bewitches me
Re: Would You As A Man by samysmoothfresh: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s more straight forward to have a vasectomy. Wombs are not removed unless her life was in danger. The fallopian tubes are tied that’s all. So why does she have to go through all that trauma? To save your balls?

obviously!

Least i can do is master the ever reliable act of pulling out

we'd both be saved from trauma

case solved

case closed

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 12:16am On Nov 08, 2018
DissTroy:

Yeah... Exactly what all mechanics say before ruining our generators.

Wait a minute... About the phalluses you worked on; you anesthetized them? Which Nigerian man would even let you put a scalpel on his balls?
Depends on what I was doing
If it was an examination then no need to anaesthetise them , vasectomy yes it can be general or local anaesthetics.
I am not a mechanic and I have not ruined any phalluses they all work. These hands are magic hands.
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 12:17am On Nov 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

obviously!

Least i can do is master the ever reliable act of pulling out

we'd both be saved from trauma

case solved

case closed
Reliable?
Really?
It takes only 1 little swimmer
And most don’t know that there is sperm in pre-cum.
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2018
theSpark:
I don't think I can do it

Sounds like a traumatic procedure. One can never tell the future so I'll prefer to keep my stick in working condition. What if we decide to have a kid in our old age or something?

From here it's a big no. Unless I have a wife who bewitches me
How is it traumatic?
And having a vasectomy has no bearings on your ability to ejaculate or have an erection.
Re: Would You As A Man by Jaqenhghar: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Maybe undecided
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

Ok let’s start with the research
Would you have a vasectomy? If not why?
I first got a good insight into this idea, when I found myself in a class of some students in College. I believe they should be medicine student. So I stopped being sceptical about that issue, I also have an associate in his late thirties who did it, he lives his normal life, mind you he is not married. To your question.
Based on the condition you stated, having it won't be an issue for me.
Re: Would You As A Man by franozx: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2018
after doing that and my wife finds out, she will start filling like deputy-mary. I can't biko
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
franozx:
after doing that and my wife finds out, she will start filling like deputy-mary. I can't biko
What does my post actually say?
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Grayjoy:

I first got a good insight into this idea, when I found myself in a class of some students in College. I believe they should be medicine student. So I stopped being sceptical about that issue, I also have an associate in his late thirties who did it, he lives his normal life, mind you he is not married. To your question.
Based on the condition you stated, having it won't be an issue for me.
He has his reasons and without him telling you we can’t assume.
A vasectomy is a lot safer than a woman a full/partial hysterectomy there is this unfounded fear that the procedure will have an impact on how a phallus works but that is not the case.Everything works after a vasectomy.
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

He has his reasons and without him telling you we can’t assume.
A vasectomy is a lot safer than a woman a full/partial hysterectomy there is this unfounded fear that the procedure will have an impact on how a phallus works but that is not the case.Everything works after a vasectomy.
He gave me his reasons cause I pressed for it. He has 3 kids already, he got his first kid at 18, the young man is now in College, the second is around 15-16, preparing for the upcoming WAEC, the third is around 8-9, all are from different women.
He doesn't intend getting married. The few times he tried it didn't work out.
He is a chronic womanizer. So he told me his reasons although I didn't state it yet.
Re: Would You As A Man by Fatherofdragons: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
MissRaine69:
have a vasectomy? If you found out that the woman in your life could not use any form of hormone based contraception for health reasons and the condoms kept splitting.
Ps You have the number of kids you wanted.

Ofcourse I'll do it as long as it is reversible.
Re: Would You As A Man by Fatherofdragons: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
ju
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Grayjoy:

He gave me his reasons cause I pressed for it. He has 3 kids already, he got his first kid at 18, the young man is now in College, the second is around 15-16, preparing for the upcoming WAEC, the third is around 8-9, all are from different women.
He doesn't intend getting married. The few times he tried it didn't work out.
He is a chronic womanizer. So he told me his reasons although I didn't state it yet.
He does not want any more kicks makes sense
But HIV is real
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Ofcourse I'll do it as long as it is reversible.
It is
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

He does not want any more kicks makes sense
But HIV is real
LOL.
HIV?
That doesn't scare him.
What he is trying to avoid is that he doesn't want any lady to abort pregnancy for him anymore.
The last one was hell.
These ladies keep rushing for him although some knows he is a womanizer.
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Grayjoy:

LOL.
HIV?
That doesn't scare him.
What he is trying to avoid is that he doesn't want any lady to abort pregnancy for him anymore.
The last one was hell.
These ladies keep rushing for him although some knows he is a womanizer.
Well maybe he is one of those men who actually found out that they are positive and go around spreading HIV. In this day and age to sleep with many women unprotected and not expect to catch something is just blantant fuckery
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

Well maybe he is one of those men who actually found out that they are positive and go around spreading HIV. In this day and age to sleep with many women unprotected and not expect to catch something is just blantant fuckery
Based on the last test we did, he is not positive.
We did the test together, that was around May, according to him, he doesn't climax When using a condom.
So he doesn't use it at all.
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Grayjoy:

Based on the last test we did, he is not positive.
We did the test together, that was around May, according to him, he doesn't climax When using a condom.
So he doesn't use it at all.
And you are aware that issue he mentioned is a case of mind over matter. The market of condoms has a lot to offer....from the thickest to barely there products
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

And you are aware that issue he mentioned is a case of mind over matter. The market of condoms has a lot to offer....from the thickest to barely there products
Mind over matter?
I can't process that line.
Sounds to me like a riddle.
Make it clearer please.
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Grayjoy:
Mind over matter?
I can't process that line.
Sounds to me like a riddle.
Make it clearer please.
He thinks he won’t climax before he even starts he won’t as he has anticipated the failure
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

He thinks he won’t climax before he even starts he won’t as he has anticipated the failure
I needed a clearer message like this.
That is because, to me you like speaking in riddles. Although I got the "mind over matter" phrase in this direction, I wanted a clearer write up.
Anyway, according to him (I wasn't there), he tried it severally, the outcome is that he will keep hitting hard on the lady until he is completely drained and short of "gas".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Threatened, How Do I Resolve This? Photos!! / I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) / Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.