Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Would You As A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You As A Man (4986 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:

I needed a clearer message like this.
That is because, to me you like speaking in riddles. Although I got the "mind over matter" phrase in this direction, I wanted a clearer write up.
Anyway, according to him (I wasn't there), he tried it severally, the outcome is that he will keep hitting hard on the lady until he is completely drained and short of "gas".
I don’t speak in riddles but noted I will break it done in future.
And besides if he is hammering the woman like he is mining for coal and there is no intimacy then it becomes more of an event that needs to be completed rather than an intimate act that has meaning. So it’s no surprise he has that mindset
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

And besides if he is hammering the woman like he is mining for coal and there is no intimacy then it becomes more of an event that needs to be completed rather than an intimate act that has meaning. So it’s no surprise he has that mindset
That is the way he runs his show.
One of his lady told me that sometime ago, he always jokes about not being romantic, his kind of women love him that way, but the irony is that some of these women still seek for romantic guys.
In a nutshell, many women love men like that.
I don't advice you break down, it adds a kind of spark to your speeches , that is for me.
At least it keeps certain folks out of that kind of person's track.
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

If you ever watched Khal Drogo, then you have a mental picture of this guy hammering on a lady.
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:

If you ever watched Khal Drogo, then you have a mental picture of this guy hammering on a lady.
I do recall the Khal’s approach but the recepiant was not enjoying the moment. She looked petrified!
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
That is the way he runs his show.
One of his lady told me that sometime ago, he always jokes about not being romantic, his kind of women love him that way, but the irony is that some of these women still seek for romantic guys.
In a nutshell, many women love men like that.
I don't advice you break down, it adds a kind of spark to your speeches , that is for me.
At least it keeps certain folks out of that kind of person's track.

If I may explore this “but the irony is that some of these women still seek for romantic guys”
There is no irony there
This is the flaw of a lot of women. A guy tells you where he stands, the woman states she is cool with things and before long he starts to feel suffocated and looks else everywhere. For him the woman serves a purpose ...sex she gives the impression that she is onboard with his approach but she is not really! She is hoping he will change why do you think he goes through so many?
If he meets a woman who is very blasé and quite nonchalant as he is you will find he will catch feelings. It’s about the thrill of the hunt once caught he has lost interest.
If he meets a woman who can compartmentalise like him he will struggle because unlike his usual women she will not show him he is needed. The other women do so that strokes his ego a bit. grin
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

I do recall the Khal’s approach but the recepiant was not enjoying the moment. She looked petrified!
That is because Khal looks terrifying.
Not many women enjoy it to the last if I will be sincere with you.
He is this kind of guy that goes straight to the point.
I could remember he told me about a lady that ran away from his place late in to the night.
Funny scenario.
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

If I may explore this “but the irony is that some of these women still seek for romantic guys”
There is no irony there
This is the flaw of a lot of women. A guy tells you where he stands, the woman states she is cool with things and before long he starts to feel suffocated and looks else everywhere. For him the woman serves a purpose ...sex she gives the impression that she is onboard with his approach but she is not really! She is hoping he will change why do you think he goes through so many?
If he meets a woman who is very blasé and quite nonchalant as he is you will find he will catch feelings. It’s about the thrill of the hunt once caught he has lost interest.
If he meets a woman who can compartmentalise like him he will struggle because unlike his usual women she will not show him he is needed. The other women do so that strokes his ego a bit. grin
LOL.
Many strokes our ego, hope you know?
Since I met him, I only witnessed him dating a lady for a year, normally 3-4 months, he is out of your game, that is because they are both fast and furious.
Funny enough he got tired and needed a break.
If I may ask, are you typing in hurry
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:

LOL.
Many strokes our ego, hope you know?
Since I met him, I only witnessed him dating a lady for a year, normally 3-4 months, he is out of your game, that is because they are both fast and furious.
Funny enough he got tired and needed a break.
If I may ask, are you typing in hurry
I always type in a hurry as I am still at work and tend to respond when I have brief respites
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:

That is because Khal looks terrifying.
Not many women enjoy it to the last if I will be sincere with you.
He is this kind of guy that goes straight to the point.
I could remember he told me about a lady that ran away from his place late in to the night.
Funny scenario.
I don’t know about terrifing he just exudes raw carnal power ...the dominant Male. He examplifies your alpha male.
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

I always type in a hurry as I am still at work and tend to respond when I have brief respites
Still at work?
I just got in anyway.
I read that Last post while I was on the wheel.
When do you close normally??
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t know about terrifing he just exudes raw carnal power ...the dominant Male. He examplifies your alpha male.
He looks terrifying a bit.
I like such kind of guys alot, maybe because am not a physical personality.
That is the kind of person this guy is.
Even his kids are feeling it.
You don't like alpha males??
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:

Still at work?
I just got in anyway.
I read that Last post while I was on the wheel.
When do you close normally??
8:30pm then I am Oncall till 8am tomorrow read the post while driving? shocked
Naughty
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:

He looks terrifying a bit.
I like such kind of guys alot, maybe because am not a physical personality.
That is the kind of person this guy is.
Even his kids are feeling it.
You don't like alpha males??
I have no issues with Alpha males .....it’s alpha males that struggle with my personality. I am no pushover.
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:
8:30pm then I am Oncall till 8am tomorrow read the post while driving? shocked Naughty
Oncall meaning?? Lol. Something I do when driving slowly. Maybe after overworking myself.
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:

Oncall meaning??
Lol.
Something I do when driving slowly.
Maybe after overworking myself.
So out of hours (after 5pm) if the junior medics require senior input over whatever issue they face they call me for advice or if it’s a situation that is outside their level of expertise they call me and I get up and attend to the issue.
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

I have no issues with Alpha males .....it’s alpha males that struggle with my personality. I am no pushover.
I wouldn't need a soothsayer to tell me you are no pushover.
Your style of typing and response to certain post is enough to know.
I don't like someone who is cocky neither do I like someone who is so easy to dominate, it kills the vibe and basically kills my quest for adventure.

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

So out of hours (after 5pm) if the junior medics require senior input over whatever issue they face they call me for advice or if it’s a situation that is outside their level of expertise they call me and I get up and attend to the issue.
That gives me a clear insight into what kind of profession you are into.
I don't really like medical personnel.
Don't mind me sha

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:

I wouldn't need a soothsayer to tell me you are no pushover.
Your style of typing and response to certain post is enough to know.
I don't like someone who is cocky neither do I like someone who is so easy to dominate, it kills the vibe and basically kills my quest for adventure.
No one likes arrogance except the narcissistic person who will never admit to that.
Soothsayer is not a word that just floats about ....you obviously read a lot.
Re: Would You As A Man by MissRaine69(f): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayjoy:

That gives me a clear insight into what kind of profession you are into.
I don't really like medical personnel.
Don't mind me sha
Oooooh why ever not?
What happened? grin
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

No one likes arrogance except the narcissistic person who will never admit to that.
Soothsayer is not a word that just floats about ....you obviously read a lot.
I do read, maybe alot if you say so.
That is because I was compelled by my egocentric father to read alot of books while growing up. So sometimes I just find myself reading down to irrelevant materials. It becomes a habit I appreciate cause it made me carve out a way of life.
Although it seems like an addiction because at times I just pay for certain books cause it looks hefty and I sometimes I over turn my shelf looking for a book I read in a long while if i run out of books.
Re: Would You As A Man by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

Oooooh why ever not?
What happened? grin
The hatred was born since childhood.
Medical personnels seems to be egocentric and are always on the offensive.
It will be a total turn off for me if before coming close to you I discovered you are a medical professional, I just stay away.
You are the second medical personnel I don't hate, the first online.

1 Like

Re: Would You As A Man by CyberWolf: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
I think I will do it if I’m giving 100% assurance that my Power House will still perform it’s duties in the other room.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? / Men Only: Sizes Of Breast / My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.