Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says (39630 Views)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Allylic:
See olosho in the making..I pity the man that will marry this lady..why can't our ladies learn to be decent..sometimes I wonder whether some ladies don't think or what..geez see future mother spewing trash
d ideal thing is to date many guys and be a virgin na. Anyone wey propose u marry grin

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by openmine(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
IamD18:
If you like date 20 guys, they'll fvck you, gist your pussay within themselves and dump your sorry ass if sex is the only thing you are offering them.

Use your head. To whom wide pussay is given, sense is expected.
That's true!
I think instead of looking for more than one guy to date,most of these ladies should put that time into improving and upgrading themselves!

2 Likes

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by BluntBoy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
She has a point about not putting one's eggs in one basket.

But she should understand that building a relationship is not as straightforward. Desperation is what makes one apply this method to finding a life partner.

"Marry soon" is a term that has led many girls down the wrong path.

If you keep multiple boyfriends, it would be hard to build the right amount of relationships with each of them. You might even end up losing all of them and end up being slut shamed by each of them.

If you have a boyfriend and he is serious but constrained by finances, keep him and be patient. Don't complicate the matter by adding other boyfriends. You might end up losing the best man for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Allylic(f): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
ednut1:
d ideal thing is to date many guys and be a virgin na. Anyone wey propose u marry grin
dating many guys is tedious and demanding....moreover,person no fit love all of them

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Slikbae: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lmao... frustrated Nigerian men will say anything to make themselves feel good.
Oreofepeters:
because they have an expiry date.
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Oreofepeters: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Slikbae:
Lmao... frustrated Nigerian men will say anything to make themselves feel good.
You know this is a bitter truth, don't argue with that fact...

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by vuc1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
But she's right in a way, what if the guy you put your hope on dissapionts at the end after soo many years, that means you have to start from scratch with another guy, do you know how emotionally draining that is

Is it not better to start from the scratch than unnecessarily increasing your mileage with 10 guys within the said dating period?

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Slikbae: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
These bloggers are being mischievous.
That's not what the lady said. If you her Twitter page you'll see that she said, girls who want to marry soon should have multiple boyfriends but be sleeping with only one and that they shouldn't have any sexual relations with the rest.
Tamarapetty:
And she calls herself 'jesusbaby'. . . Adviser wey never marry.
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2018

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by RomeoEmpire(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nne5:

cheesy
More like 'if you wan tey for your papa house' or like nairalanders say these days, 'if you wan become evening newspaper'...

grin grin grin
Fine girl, no sense.
Nne
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by UrVillagePpl: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
correctbae:
Many ladies have been victims and will still be victims of heartbreak. Many ladies find it difficult to move on after such experiences and it has been one of the reasons many are still Unmarried.
Omohtee12 on twitter has thought of a way out for those that want to get married soon, according to her tweet, girls should date more than one guy instead of sticking to one. She also advised ladies to step up their games and not put all eggs in one basket.

Tweet below;

You want to get married soon and you are dating only 1man?���
Ladies step up your game and stop putting all your eggs in a basket

Read Also: “Ladies Wearing Black Bra Are Dirty”- Nigerian Man Says On Faceb00k
https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/06/ladies-wearing-black-bra-are-dirty-married-man-says-on-faceb00k/

media can turn smtin upsidedown ehh..
had it been i didn't see da screen shoots, would hv said smtin.....

lemme cm and b going
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Ejusni(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
I support her 100% cool
No need putting all your eggs in one basket
You do realize dating multiple men means sleeping with all of them leading to cheating on all of them with all of them !!
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by einsteine(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
Whose body would suffer?
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
carlos1:

No be only ladies too, even we guys should be dating more Dan four women at a go
Lmao it is your calling cheesy
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by einsteine(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Slikbae:
These bloggers are being mischievous.
That's not what the lady said. If you her Twitter page you'll see that she said, girls who want to marry soon should have multiple boyfriends but be sleeping with only one and that they shouldn't have any sexual relations with the rest.

How many people would be boyfriends without having sex? Except they attend Deeper Life or something.
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by mercydaniel: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
bezimo:
Men too should date more than one women..lets see who will get burnt in the end..Nonsense akamu brain girl..kuku keep open relationship na and be deceiving yourselves
are men darting one girl only b4?girls can date one guy, but guys can't date one girl.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by expert234: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
I support her 100% cool

And the day the guys discover your game, what happens? You will go back to square one after your pusssy has suffered. The day they discovers your game is the day they stop taking you seriously. Unfortunately for you, they may decide to play along, look around for someone more honourable while fvcking your yawning pussy on the side. The next thing you will see is their wedding pictures posted on whatsapp.

And where will you be after all your brainless game?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by UrVillagePpl: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
Why is it that the pressure to get married is more on the ladies side than the guyz side??
make una help me see WAEC question oo....

well i tink the noble man from daura will answer dat correctly..
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by openmine(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
But she's right in a way, what if the guy you put your hope on dissapionts at the end after soo many years, that means you have to start from scratch with another guy, do you know how emotionally draining that is
when you put ur eggs in more than one basket,there is a possibility that you may never pay attention to all of them!
At the end,you will lose ALL due to distractions and still start from the same square one that you were afraid of Ab initio!
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by nextstep(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ejusni:

You do realize dating multiple men means sleeping with all of them leading to cheating on all of them with all of them !!

And when men date multiple women, sleeping with them... what do we call that? We say it's a wise thing to do. Why should it be any different when it's a woman doing the same thing?

A guy typically dates 3-5 women, keeping his options open for some years (which is basically cheating on them), and will eventually only choose 1 (that is if he doesn't dump them all when someone new catches his eye). So now the other girls who had been faithful to him now have to start all over. Better for them too to keep their own options open so when one door closes, they can pursue the others, and even add one or more to their roster in case of incasity.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Roger3D(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
I support her 100% cool
I beg winningEleven I believe you've got a meme for this one grin
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Of course she's right, about ten guys chop ur ponmo but you end up marrying only one. undecided
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
because they have an expiry date.

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Mursz: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Some women and improper use of sense!
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by openmine(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
Luizkid:
This is my problem with some of us, instead of constructively arguing why it's good or bad you guys are just throwing abuses at her. Truth remains, she has a point but it's something that needs to be handled very carefully else you miss out big time.
I agree about the abuses but I totally disagree about double dating!
If the motive of a relationship is to know that person better and hopefully graduate to marriage,what would she do with five or six guys?
If the 5 guys are in love with her,who will she end up picking?
What if she ends up picking a wrong guy only to regret at d end?
What if the guys she is dating finds out and decide to codedly use her and dump her at the end?
What if the same man she likes among her numerous bf is actually cheating on her?
One sure thing about life is that we will surely face heartbreaks,but it all depends on how the individual handles it!
I will no tell my enemy to double date!
Its totally illogical!
My opinion though
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by openmine(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Scizzer:
See the mumu dressed like an intimacy gadget and is talking about marriage.. Lol
No guy Who wants to get married to a girl tells her from the onset. There are certain qualities guys look For before deciding to settle down with a girl
1.Character 2.Compactibility 3. What does she have to offer asides sex , can she support the family 4. Her dreams/ aspirations 5. Homeliness, just to name a few
If you like date 200 men together, once you don't have these qualities, you will only remain a intimacy gadget. Shikena
A word is enough for the wise
True!
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by mudiana(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
The gal na mumu and d person wey put am for front page na zombie. Mumu + zombie = ewu.
Lol! Na joke oh before una ban me again. Na play I dey.

1 Like

Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Why is my comment paining your guys like this? cheesy cheesy
Me having 5 boyfriends doesn't mean am sleeping with all of them
Besides I was just kidding Sha
And I call them mugus,they think am dating them but to me they are friends (money spenders) grin grin
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
I support her 100% cool
Na una way b4 na... Benue girl lipsrsealed
Re: ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I used to respect this ur moniker but this post shows how shallow u are & ur lack of any form of substance...
So having multiple lovers guarantees u wouldn't get disappointed....

Chai... What a shame undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.