Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (75817 Views)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by 1daboi: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2018
MissSlimbody:

The brother has no fault in this.
Blame the shameless girl that submitted her body for such disrespect.
leave the girl alone! What makes you think that submitting yours in private makes it better? The truth is that both of you submitted and are still submitting boobs.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Guys chill please!! Why is everyone hyperventilating over an autograph on a heavily padded chest. Look well, babe has a 34C boobs which is negligible compared to the padded bra.

It's not like she brought out her bare breast for him to sign, which if she did, I would have no probs with it. It's her body people! Cut her some slack.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by wizod(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2018
Very shameless ugly girl wit her excavator forked teeth

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by victor8269: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Na to knack remain. Graduation party go be bleeping rehearsals
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Collyno82(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Nne5:

What a fool!
Some of us still have morals. Not everyone is as loose as the females in your family.
I don't think you have moralsas you claim, if you do, u won't be quick to insult thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by eyinjuege: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2018
computergeek:
But you're gay. What concerns an LGBT advocate with man-handling boobs?

But being an LGBT advocate doesn't make one gay. Same as saying all feminists are female, which is clearly untrue as we have male feminists.

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Taidi(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Op why cover their faces na..pictures that i have two of it..one he was holding it nd then the 2nd one he was signing on it...the one i have shows their faces

ChildrenDonSpoilFinish..Op stop making stupid pple popular

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2018
tintingz:
How did you know she will do olosho, do you know her?

I've seen olosho having mansions and cars, someone like Kim K was a former olosho.

Advise ur sister to do it then. Since money dey inside grin
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by DrHighchief(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2018
The girls name is Amaka Yetunde...... Curriculum department
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by tintingz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Orpe7:

Advise ur sister to do it then. Since money dey inside grin
Ad hominem, non sequitur fallacy.

How does this relate to the premise?, you said she will be an olosho that earn N100 from sleeping with men, so I asked did you know her, are there no olosho with mansions and cars?
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
1daboi:
leave the girl alone! What makes you think that submitting yours in private makes it better? The truth is that both of you submitted and are still submitting boobs.
What made you assume that I am like your sisters?

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by immaculate1234(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
This kind girl ehn prick na toy for am aswear
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Stupidity in disguise.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by agboaustine: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
allow the boy fee breast jare, e pass breast enjoying time jare guys
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nothing new! That breast has been receiving a lot of signings through out her undergraduate grin

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by kushercain: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Brightgem:
You are so right. Matters of privacy even with a legitimate spouse shouldn't be used for public offence to people's senses and values. This nairaland sef. You say things as they are they will still call u hypocrite! Like some commenters here. That girl is mad, the boy is madder. Cuz all we do is blame girls and forget that men are supposed to be men. I hope they are both proud when their future generations see this on the Internet.

What school did you graduate from? Why are you ranting up and down? The only problem here is that this picture made its way to the public. I did worse during my own school sign out, girls I've never spoken with in 4 years allowed me sign out on their bodies and they did mine, cos we may never see again and the joy of graduating superceded everything else.
It's just fun, the only problem is that one fool posted the picture online for everyone to see.

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Kingmstar123(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
lemme goan show somebodys father something grin
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nne5:
All these foolish girls that have zero respect for their bodies.

angry
queen belle comes to mind
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by 1daboi: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
MissSlimbody:
e pain am grin
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
kushercain:

What school did you graduate from? Why are you ranting up and down? The only problem here is that this picture made its way to the public. I did worse during my own school sign out, girls I've never spoken with in 4 years allowed me sign out on their bodies and they did mine, cos we may never see again and the joy of graduating superceded everything else.
It's just fun, the only problem is that one fool posted the picture online for everyone to see.
Suave joor! What's this one saying?! Take off your clothes and walk naked since the joy superseded bla bla bla! What's going on here is pure trash. Don't conman be sugar coating it.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by kushercain: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Brightgem:
Suave joor! What's this one saying?! Take off your clothes and walk naked since the joy superseded bla bla bla! What's going on here is pure trash. Don't conman be sugar coating it.

I see you lack the basic mental tools to grasp a post correctly. I'm sorry I wasted my time with you, continue deceiving yourself with hypocrisy.
Have a good day
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
see teeth like donkey
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Icon79(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
End time kids *smh* shocked

O pari

Nne5:

angry
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Gentlestar15(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Taidi:
Op why cover their faces na..pictures that i have two of it..one he was holding it nd then the 2nd one he was signing on it...the one i have shows their faces

ChildrenDonSpoilFinish..Op stop making stupid pple popular

My intention was never to make them popular but to shame them and at the same time shun immoral acts our Lazy youths indulge in..

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by wizod(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
MissSlimbody:
plz u people should stop bickering and never sware dat no man is handling, sucking and caressing it at wil and u enjoy it too
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by Taidi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gentlestar15:

My intention was never to make them popular but to shame them and at the same time shun immoral acts our Lazy youths indulge in..
Alright...Nice one

1 Like

Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by paix(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Georgekyrian:
I does this on normal to final year students, I'm crazy yes!! When I'm done with my final paper next year any girl can autograph on my cock, no problem
Graduate first na. Are you counting your chicks before they're hatched?
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by EnaibeSam: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
And few days to her wedding, someone from nowhere will start displaying this picture in all social media to crash her marriage, and she will start blaming that innocent old woman in the village.
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by legibow: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nne5:

angry
she just can't wait to enter the slaying market...... School don tire her
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
1daboi:
e pain am grin

Like seriously cheesycheesy Guy, you're hopeless grin
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by 1daboi: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
tongue tongue
MissSlimbody:

Like seriously cheesycheesy
Guy, you're hopeless grin
Re: Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) by balogunbashit(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
some girls did not have sense

how will you be allowing one useless person to be pressing you breast just because of one useless signature
is it by force for him to sign on your body

if yes! why should it be your breast

let's try to call a spade a spade

#what not good is not good
we have to grow up and have some sense!

from a concern citizen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.