Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? (1756 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? / What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? / This Is The Worst Way Of Being Cheated On And Yet Being Threatened Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by krissconnect(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
I'll start with myself. I walked up to a girl I was eyeing in a party one evening, she was sitting alone at a table and I thought I had the best chance cos she responded to every every peek I shot at her. When I got to the table, before I could say hello, she stood up and left the table with her drink. I felt so embarrassed, so disgraced that I wished I could just disappear.

Hy people, have u bn turned down impolitely by an opposite sex? Share your experience

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by Offpoint: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
I've never been turned down in the physical world, once in the virtual world and twice in the spiritual world.
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by JasonScoolari: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
It was all my fault.

I was having a stupid crush for my sister's friend back then in secondary school, I did all my best to get her attention but she was waving it off, giving me tough time.... As a guy man, I deployed all means possible to make her give in, ranging from helping her with her literature homework, standing as an Ègbe wager (Defender) for her, paying her transportfare ( From Sokho Estate to Ekpan Secondary School N30) but the most stupid sacrifice I did for that ram was to help her fetch water from the well and I carried it on my head to their 2 bedroom flat upstairs (4 times going and coming). The mother was hailing me and there I was smiling like a sheep thinking I have the validation of the family to carry out my plans. So I said to myself, "Jason, the time is now, tell her your mind" As I was opening my mouth to tell her how much I love her, a stupid boy just appeared from nowhere and called her name, I asked her who's that, she said her boyfriend, I swallow spit, I then ask her "Who am I to you" she laughed and said "You're my friends brother na, wetin u be before"
One kain Cold catch me as I reach house.
A sad event to remember.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by krissconnect(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
Offpoint:
I've never been turned down in the physical world, once in the virtual world and twice in the spiritual world.
typically offpoint sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by highqueen(f): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
None actually.
Never approached a guy before.
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Turned down by a lady?

Yes...

Twas my 300level lecturer whom I went to sort...

She came back and told the whole class...

I don't ask girls out, they do... wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by highqueen(f): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
Turned down by a lady?

Yes...

Twas my 300level lecturer whom I went to sort...

She came back and told the whole class...

I don't ask girls out, they do... wink
Lol.
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by kushercain: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
She said give me your number instead I'll call you.
Till today I'm still waiting for the call

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lol... People were passing sha... cheesycheesy Na so she hiss leave me for dia oooo...grin
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by Divay22(f): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
kushercain:
Greatest scam ever grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by yomalex(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
krissconnect:
. When I got to the table, before I could say hello, she stood up and left the table with her drink. I felt so embarrassed, so disgraced that I wished I could just disappear
maybe just maybe she wanted you to follow her undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
kushercain:
And you shall forever wait for it ooo.... Girls can be mean sometimes cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by krissconnect(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
kushercain:
I know that feeling bro

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by krissconnect(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
yomalex:
maybe just maybe she wanted you to follow her undecided

U might be right tho embarassed
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by popweezy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
I dey come...make I read first
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by Viicfuntop(f): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
D
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by holluikon(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
There was this very purdy girl in my street then, I was very scared to approach her(I just started to approach ladies); this day I summoned courage to meet her, as I got to her, introduced myself and she did thesame, I asked for her number, she dictated them for me and I left her, but I happily forgot to call/flash her immediately to confirm the number, so as I got home to call my new chick, I just heard "The number you're trying to call does not exist, pls check the number and try again" Thank you grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
holluikon:
There was this very purdy girl in my street then, I was very scared to approach her(I just started to approach ladies); this day I summoned courage to meet her, as I got to her, introduced myself and she did thesame, I asked for her number, she dictated them for me and I left her, but I happily forgot to call/flash her immediately to confirm the number, so as I got home to call my new chick, I just heard "The number you're trying to call does not exist, pls check the number and try again" Thank you grin grin grin
She scam you Las Las...gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by holluikon(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
She scam you Las Las...gringrin

I tried the number for some months, even after a year, I tried it again
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
holluikon:

I tried the number for some months, even after a year, I tried it again
grincheesycheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Viicfuntop:
D
Ehen go on.... cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by Efewestern: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
It was all my fault.

I was having a stupid crush for my sister's friend back then in secondary school, I did all my best to get her attention but she was waving it off, giving me tough time.... As a guy man, I deployed all means possible to make her give in, ranging from helping her with her literature homework, standing as an Ègbe wager (Defender) for her, paying her transportfare ( From Sokho Estate to Ekpan Secondary School N30) but the most stupid sacrifice I did for that ram was to help her fetch water from the well and I carried it on my head to their 2 bedroom flat upstairs (4 times going and coming). The mother was hailing me and there I was smiling like a sheep thinking I have the validation of the family to carry out my plans. So I said to myself, "Jason, the time is now, tell her your mind" As I was opening my mouth to tell her how much I love her, a stupid boy just appeared from nowhere and called her name, I asked her who's that, she said her boyfriend, I swallow spit, I then ask her "Who am I to you" she laughed and said "You're my friends brother na, wetin u be before"
One kain Cold catch me as I reach house.
A sad event to remember.

Lol.. Oshare so Na Ekpan Secondary school you go en.. chai.. that year, every Friday boys they burst everywhere.

Your story is quite pathetic, me en, I took this lady out for shopping some years back, after that I then proposed to her, only for her to tell me that I'm like a brother to her.
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
kushercain:
I do this all the time
Like its in my blood already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by Raydans: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by JasonScoolari: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Efewestern:

Lol.. Oshare so Na Ekpan Secondary school you go en.. chai.. that year, every Friday boys they burst everywhere.

Your story is quite pathetic, me en, I took this lady out for shopping some years back, after that I then proposed to her, only for her to tell me that I'm like a brother to her.
Lol, Ekpan blood still dey flow for the boy vain. grin I be strong Ekpan boy.

You sure say God go forgive that Èramu fèfe wen dey call you brother after she don chop free food?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by Efewestern: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Ekpan blood still dey flow for the boy vain. grin I be strong Ekpan boy.

You sure say God go forgive that Èramu fèfe wen dey call you brother after she don chop free food?

Na the "Donor" I spend even burst my head, for my mind I Belike "Wor'mo ru'fo", I one be go him old man compound go take my "ekowa" back.
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by JasonScoolari: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Efewestern:

Na the "Donor" I spend even burst my head, for my mind I Belike "Wor'mo ru'fo", I one be go him old man compound go take my "ekowa" back.
Thunder go romance her left yansh anywhere she dey.

What nonsense. You for table her mata for shrine.
Re: What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? by Divay22(f): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Efewestern post=72768258]

Your story is quite pathetic, me en, I took this lady out for shopping some years back, after that I then proposed to her, only for her to tell me that I'm like a brother to her. [/quote]
Hahahahahaha
Girls and brothers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All The Boyfriends Out There!!! / My Aunt Said There Is Nothing Special About Bonny / What Do You Know About Jamaican Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.