Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? (980 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / This Is The Worst Way Of Being Cheated On And Yet Being Threatened Man Cries Out / What Is The Worst Way A Guy Or Girl Has Turned You Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mine was I help someone regained his position in our organization, month later, he lie that I want a particular position not knowing my boss ask me if I can take up that post but I declined. It was a sad day for me as I watched someone I value, love and respect lie with a straight face. Please share yours let learn from each other.
Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by olaric(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
When Buhari said he never promised to make the exchange rate of 1 Naira equal $1.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by Davash222(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Buhari promising to provide 3Million jobs in one year.
That lie paralyzed my left nyash.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by Sabby1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari promising to provide 3Million jobs in one year.
That lie paralyzed my left nyash.

That lie was beyond comprehension

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lai Mohammed saying Boko Haram has been completely decimated and can no longer hold any territory.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by johncoli89: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nowadays it is very easy to meet a hot and sexy partner so that you can make a healthy relationship by just making a profile on sex friendfinder
Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by donbachi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
nigeria go better....since 1914.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by Mobree: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Booked cool cool
Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
We were traveling by road. Myself, baby boy and his friend.

Baby boy put two monster energy drinks in the fridge compartment of the car. I wanted to drink one at some point, and I couldn't find any. Friend said it must have rolled away. grin

Rolled away like Jesus' tomb stone was rolled away?
Turned out he drank both of them and didn't know how to say it.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by Originalsly: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
At work. On reporting to work... a supervisor was using a hand held scanner to scan stuff... which she was not supposed to be doing (doing someone else's job and therefore cutting out the opportunity for that person to make overtime). A few minutes later... she came barking orders at me so I reported her to the Union Rep who called her to discuss the issue. When asked... she bluntly denied ever using a scanner that day... nor any other day.... she was sooo dramatic... and like shocked that I dare made such an accusation. Me... always with a quick tongue... was left in shock... tongue tied... speechless.... couldn't say a word.... only to hear the Union Rep calm response...but I see you have a scanner in your hand. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by Davash222(m): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
We were traveling by road. Myself, baby boy and his friend.

Baby boy put two monster energy drinks in the fridge compartment of the car. I wanted to drink one at some point, and I couldn't find any. Friend said it must have rolled away. grin

Rolled away like Jesus' tomb stone was rolled away?
Turned out he drank both of them and didn't know how to say it.
Lol
Of course the drinks rolled inside his belly.
Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by IamPlato(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
A Guy Who Was Suppose To Do A Job was Called And He Said Right Now He Had Stroke, He Said He Is Taking Drugs.
Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by ABCthings: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
That the Armenian genocide was not Jihad.
All in a bid to paint Fulanis as pacifists
Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by moorevic(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
waiting to read lies
Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by Auntyesther(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
She told me she is a virgin. Made me feel guilty and insecure with her speeches only to discover that aunty has gone deeper than i did the day a woman dragged her skeletun all over the streets for motivating her husband in various hotels. Heigawd !! My shadow left me and entered keke that day
Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auntyesther:
She told me she is a virgin. Made me feel guilty and insecure with her speeches only to discover that aunty has gone deeper than i did the day a woman dragged her skeletun all over the streets for motivating her husband in various hotels. Heigawd !! My shadow left me and entered keke that day
on a personal note I am not move by this virgin stuff, though I can't roll with indecent lady. A lady with class,morals,values and IQ is a real deal for me anyday anytime.
Re: What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? by psalmsmiles(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Jubril is not buhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Click Here If Your Dick Is Small / Married Man Caught Banging His Friends Wife (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.