Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User (49235 Views)

Pastor Adenuga Reveals Why There Is Increase In Panties’ Theft / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by dohhnutt1(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa sha,
So people have the time to look at madwomen well enough to know if they are pretty or not.

I don't know what's wrong with me,
Since this year, I don't get sexually attracted to any of them again.

Na your vaseline and baby oil the caused it ma niqqa...
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Fuqman(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2018
With my own eyes I saw maggots and blood gushing out from a pretty lady private part here in Abuja, after sleeping with one Alahaji. She died shortly after that and was buried amidst tears from her Slay-Queen friends. No be dem say, I saw this happened with my own eyes and I know the girl too well..

2 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by enitey(f): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa sha,
So people have the time to look at madwomen well enough to know if they are pretty or not.

Who no know you naim dae answer you
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by paix(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa sha,

To mad women?
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Butoneday2(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Them be runs girls, and they're have been used for ritual money or money rituals. Who cares? Rubbish
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Ziggylady(f): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You don't really move around

Come let me take you out

I dont move around?..you will be surprised.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2018
Premiumwriter:
i had to login becos of this comment undecided

I'm glad you did. Nothing else matters, including the rest of your post, 'cause i didn't read them.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Tony142: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
Most ladies are walking corpse.

i find interest in what u just said, can u explain more pls?
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2018
doggedfighter:

This trash you have written here is the difference between you and atheists. They reason and will never believe this Twitter mumbo jumbo.
I'm referring to Nairaland atheists. The ones that never made a single dent in the history of science and technology. The ones that have refuse to leave their comfort zone to research and experiment on this subject and come to a scientific conclusion. The ones that just lie in their bed and "Reason", just like Newton, Faraday, and the rest of them. People like Faraday sat down and 'reasoned' out the theory of electromagnetic induction, and never did a single research or experiment on it, that's why it's a generally accepted theory today. Onuku.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by franchasng: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2018
prodam:
I wonder why a senator in Nigeria will still need destinies to be transferred to him? What kind of assertion is this.
cock and bull stories that only happen in Nollywood movies.....

Why must the rich man always be a senator Senators that are few and well known, Nigerians sha cheesy cheesy

Anything to make the ladies stay faithful to their broke boyfriends is allow sha shocked shocked
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2018
If this is true.

Does that also mean that without sex their victim can't be used for rituals??

Someone should answer me
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Sincinnati:
You see your life?

A dumb slowpoke on tweeter posted and unverified jargon and you’ve already swallowed it hook, line and sinker and even beating your chest that no one can disprove an unverified gibberish?

I pity Nigerians dead and alive, I pity religious Nigerians most. angry
How is it that with all your knowledge about the world, you've never done, observed,or postulated anything of note? Kinda makes you pretentious.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by tunary(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
There should be naked pretty mad women ...in Abuja

Its not out of the ordinary
NO pictures to back it up
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
especially Ibo girls
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by UrVillagePpl: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa sha,

no two ways abt it..

it ya not A the ya B......
if u know u know
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Premiumwriter: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:
I'm glad you did. Nothing else matters, including the rest of your post, 'cause i didn't read them.
no problem. smiley
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by zolajpower: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Ishi udele
Wake up
Ur father na vulture head ,u must be right on fermented Cassava juice for insulting me without any altercation .
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
prodam:
I wonder why a senator in Nigeria will still need destinies to be transferred to him? What kind of assertion is this.
is to reserve and preserve it.. Or perhaps A kinda destiny TSA account ����
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
prodam:
Any rich man is a Senator Dumb Girls grin
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by centboy123456(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sincinnati:
Mad tweeter girl reporting herself!

People can be irredeemably dumb, the writer, the supporters and the boyfriends of the dumb story teller are all rétards.

hello this is real I have seen it in Lagos believe it or not this is real
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
provide pictures, the last time i checked, theres no such in abj, you better check your meds.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by olatuneji: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
And majority of them are unaware.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by TrumpDonald2: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Its simply ritual
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by okeyouk: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Crimecity:
A number of Twitter users have made some chilling revelations as to why there's an increase in the number of mad girls in Abuja.

The tweets began when @Msmenalicious tweeted about Abuja girls who sleep with different guys then at the end of the month they will have sex with a senator and the destinies of all the guys will transfer to the senator.

The girls eventually run mad after their business with the senator is done, it was alleged. Some doubted her story but a lot of other people began to share similar experiences they've had or heard of to support the initial story.

Read the screenshots below:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-reveals-reason-why-there-is-increase-in-number-of-mad-preety-girls-in-abuja/

ibiakwa! please snap the next mad woman with makeup and high heels so I can believe you mbok
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
zolajpower:

Ur father na vulture head ,u must be right on fermented Cassava juice for insulting me without any altercation .
u say mk I wake u
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by MannieA(f): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Vinstel:
Picture of the mad pretty girls or I don't believe it

if with the current situation of the world and all the terrible news we hear on a daily and you still say u need pictures or else you won't believe this story,..,,then you are lost.... the world isn't getting any better!!
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by sapeleboi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
ask Google now

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Dshocker(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2018
Fuqman:
With my own eyes I saw maggots and blood gushing out from a pretty lady private part here in Abuja, after sleeping with one Alahaji. She died shortly after that and was buried amidst tears from her Slay-Queen friends. No be dem say, I saw this happened with my own eyes and I know the girl too well..

Proof brother,proof!
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Fuqman(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Dshocker:

Proof brother,proof!
The prove is what you quoted. I was there live at her burial day.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Dshocker(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fuqman:
The prove is what you quoted. I was there live at her burial day.

Any pictures or videos
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Fuqman(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dshocker:

Any pictures or videos
Are you insinuating I should remove the diaper she was wearing and take pictures of such horrific incidence? Well she's dead now and I could careless if you believe or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl / Policemen-turned-robbers Meet Waterloo (Pictured) / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.