Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User (49234 Views)

Pastor Adenuga Reveals Why There Is Increase In Panties’ Theft / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by AnanseK(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Nigerians and their stupid superstitions. This is even more foolish than planting seed with Pastors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Ucpet(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2018
U du
n mean it

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by higgs: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Nigerians love ignorant superstitious beliefs!

3 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by inereunwa1(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2018
nawao for this life�� and they will never learn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by omokiri5(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2018
lol

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Sincinnati: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:
Where are the atheist on Nairaland? The guys that know how the universe was built, and are very, very sure that nothing like spirituality lies within. Let them come and tell me how this story is false, I love listening to their coping mechanism.
You see your life?

A dumb slowpoke on tweeter posted and unverified jargon and you’ve already swallowed it hook, line and sinker and even beating your chest that no one can disprove an unverified gibberish?

I pity Nigerians dead and alive, I pity religious Nigerians most. angry

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by chiefolododo(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
Most ladies are walking corpse.

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by tgmservice: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2018
The poster is the one that is mad
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by LegitHustler: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2018
dfg
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2018
The truth is, there is a lot to gain by avoiding fornication.

You might enjoy that big ass (whatever you find attractive in a lady) only to exchange it with your destiny. These girls sleep with devils (senators, alhajis, etc) and any young man they later sleep with these girls is doomed!

2 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by SaltLight012: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2018
Unfounded stories. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by arabbunkum: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Poverty is at the root of all these nonsense theories.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Tamakay(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2018
These are the types of news Africans are good at. Destinies are transfered? ! That's a pure lie. The girls are used for rituals on daily basis by big men and this post is to discourage prostitution.

Assumption is Africa science and innovation. Spits!
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Daeylar(f): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2018
higgs:
Nigerians love ignorant superstitious beliefs!

They do.
Sincinnati:
You see your life?

A dumb slowpoke on tweeter posted and unverified jargon and you’ve already swallowed it hook, line and sinker and even beating your chest that no one can disprove an unverified gibberish?

Seems issues he has issues with atheism and is ready to believe and defend rubbish if it gives him a reasons to rubbish atheists.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Bayokun(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2018
zolajpower:

Someone should wake me up if this story hit d front page . NnwamAipke is like how the snake thread is to Lalasticlala ( he doesn't joke with snake thread ) NnwamAipke I s like Nairalande national icon. Every post he graces hit the front page back to back

Maybe oga lala is same as NwaAmaikpe...
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Tamakay(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2018
arabbunkum:
Poverty is at the root of all these nonsense theories.

Exactly!
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by baratech: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Na wa
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by doskie(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2018
harryJP:
if they run mad after transfering the glories to the senators, what is in it for them then.

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BE A MOBILE APP DEVELOPER IN 3 WEEKS!

We bring you intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, by the end of which you can start building your own mobile apps. We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps. If mobile app technology is your chosen field of career then this is a must-do course for you.
FEES: N30,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE:
At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
if only i was in lagos
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Jayslicky: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Is madness allergic to pretty girls? Soon we will hear of how pretty girls or oloshos use senators, big men destinies.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Premiumwriter: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:
Where are the atheist on Nairaland? The guys that know how the universe was built, and are very, very sure that nothing like spirituality lies within. Let them come and tell me how this story is false, I love listening to their coping mechanism.
i had to login becos of this comment undecided

are all mad people beautiful ladies, did all mad ladies sleep with men who stole their destinies?

there are countless mad ladies the world over. some slept, woke up and became mad, others became mad while eating and how about those that were born mad, did they require someone to cause their conditions? of course not. everything is not spiritual, or as your bible will say 'the race is not for the swift...but time and chances happen to them all'

its unfortunate that their time and place were with these men, if the story is actually true. there are lots of innocent men in prison today all because the sought for pleasure but their own chance and time results in the death of the ladies they were with, is that one also transfer of destiny?

just because we do not understand an event does not mean it has a spiritual connotation, before the modern time, the rising of the sun was not known and people attribute it to horus. but now we know it and the god horus is obsolete. once sea tides were the result of poseidon, thunder was the anger of sango, but today those are wrong beliefs.

what would have happened if all men had relax and trust in the explanations provided by the ancient? that these happening are as a result of gods anger?

i tell you, we would have nothing like modern science, nothing like technology and medicine because diseases are the result of gods anger.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by EmirAbj: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2018
They Never See Anything, Olosho No Get Life Already Make Dem All Turn Mad Jare, Make I Watch Live Pormo
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by doggedfighter(f): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:

This trash you have written here is the difference between you and atheists. They reason and will never believe this Twitter mumbo jumbo.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2018
to be candid,parents ain't bringing up their kids well, if u go uniabuja or nsuk see as uncircumcized alhajis and occultic barbaric ibo men they use girls just because of money

2 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2018
zolajpower:

Someone should wake me up if this story hit d front page . NnwamAipke is like how the snake thread is to Lalasticlala ( he doesn't joke with snake thread ) NnwamAipke I s like Nairalande national icon. Every post he graces hit the front page back to back
lol. He’s a MOD. This is what people don’t know. Wonder why he’s comment is always at the top or always second of every thread?
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by JuanDeDios: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2018
prodam:
I wonder why a senator in Nigeria will still need destinies to be transferred to him? What kind of assertion is this.
That's what I don't get. Being a Nigerian senator means you've hit the jackpot alreaedy.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by JuanDeDios: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:
Lol at "coping mechanism". This story doesn't amount to "proof" no matter how loosely defined, though.
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by deepyuki(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2018
All these things have been happening before now. The only difference between now and then is that right now, there are a lot of blogs to send the information out so it is all over the internet. I even think it was more then than it is now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kenny Ifeanyi Apologises For Raping A Girl / Policemen-turned-robbers Meet Waterloo (Pictured) / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.