Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger (10600 Views)

Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live / How I Take Fvck One Babe All Night (toto Story) / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:21am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

LMAO.
So, you mean when God instructed Adam on how he will suffer to feed his family he also included eve abi??

You don't even know me yet, so calling me lazy is out of it.
I work in automobile company as a mech engr.
But what I'm saying is that no matter what or how you wanna twist nature, God's world shall always prevail.
You are meant to provide for us,period. tongue

Adam was not made to slave while Eve sat on her fat stomach to suck him! No!

Adam worked, Eve assisted him. She was an helpmeet not leech! The woman is meant to be helper not a parasite!

The level of her work however may not be proportional to what the man does due to various reasons including physiological.

A woman whose husband works in Bank and sells 10 naira maggi is very productive and deserve all that is accrued to a virtuous woman.

Unlike the leech that sat down in her father's house expecting a young man to labour for her sake. Stop leeching my friend!

BTW thank God you have a job, spend your money on yourself and your family, your BF is not your employer!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 1:29am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Adam was not made to slave while Eve sat on her fat stomach to suck him! No!

Adam worked, Eve assisted him. She was an helpmeet not leech! The woman is meant to be helper not a parasite!

The level of her work however may not be proportional to what the man does due to various reasons including physiological.

A woman whose husband works in Bank and sells 10 naira maggi is very productive and deserve all that is accrued to a virtuous woman.

Unlike the leech that sat down in her father's house expecting a young man to labour for her sake. Stop leeching my friend!

BTW thank God you have a job, spend your money on yourself and your family, your BF is not your employer!
Help mate yeah, only if she actually wanna do it, not necessarily compulsory unlike their male counterparts that has to toil the earth.
I never disputed the fact that ladies should work or something.
@ emboldened, yeah and I was talking about husbands not bf.
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by DateMynd44(m): 1:38am On Nov 08, 2018
2dice01:
This December alot of slayqueens Glory will depreciate to 1kilobyte

You can see their minister of Defense showing her skills on the thread already cheesy
yeah that cheap calabar slut called highqueen.
December don reach and they'll gladly say yes to any guy who asks them out.
useless liabilities

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:38am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Help mate yeah, only if she actually wanna do it, not necessarily compulsory unlike their male counterparts that has to toil the earth.
Madam, it applies both ways, the difference is that the man is responsible to ensure things work smooth in the house.

If a woman isn't productive then what is her value to the man and the family? She's as good as useless and a heavy parasite that mean no good to the man and the family.

Seriously, how would a woman be comfortable sitting at home eating and watching movie all day and all week without adding a pin to the house?

What stops her from selling little things like pure water, tomatoes, provisions or even fry 'akara' or puff-puff? These are stuffs that aren't capital intensive. The 1 kobo that will be added to the family counts 100%. It isn't until she works 9-5 or earn millions, however, she must be productive no matter how little!

Back to topic, the girl in question (who you tried to defend) is a leech, she isn't even fiancée of OP not to talk of wife. She should go and hustle

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:43am On Nov 08, 2018
yomi007k:

Wa sere... No mind am.
God help our sisters
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 1:44am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Madam, it applies both ways, the difference is that the man is responsible to ensure things work smooth in the house.

If a woman isn't productive then what is her value to the man and the family? She's as good as useless and a heavy parasite that mean no good to the man and the family.

Seriously, how would a woman be comfortable sitting at home eating and watching movie all day and all week without adding a pin to the house?

What stops her from selling little things like pure water, tomatoes, provisions or even fry 'akara' or puff-puff? These are stuffs that aren't capital intensive. The 1 kobo that will be added to the family counts 100%. It isn't until she works 9-5 or earn millions, however, she must be productive no matter how little!

Back to topic, the girl in question (who you tried to defend) is a leech, she isn't even fiancée of OP not to talk of wife. She should go and hustle
Excuse me!!!
Please, what's the work of a man in the house apart from financial abilities?

Will you allow your wife to hang her two legs on the table while you cook?
Wash babies wears and do house chores?
Simple stuff like financial liabilities you guys are complaining.
Seriously, what's 48k to warrant calling her a leech, lool.
Laughable.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 1:45am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
God help our sisters
And our men too sad
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Excuse me!!!
Please, what's the work of a man in the house apart from financial abilities?

Will you allow your wife to hang her two legs on the table while you cook?
Wash babies wears and do house chores?
Simple stuff like financial liabilities you guys are complaining.
Seriously, what's 48k to warrant calling her a leech, lool.
Laughable.
You are using the leech line!

Does a woman do 100% domestic chores? When the roof leaks who ensures it is fixed? When the TV is faulty who ensures it is changed? Or the fan? Air-conditioner?

What is cooking sef? Is that one work? Do you think a woman is doing her husband favor by cooking food that she too will eat? Or by changing baby diapers? So because a woman cooks for the family, a food she will eat is a justification for being a parasite according to you? This mentality is LEECH MENTALITY my friend!

Full time housewives also have something doing. Some sell provisions in front of their house, some sell pure water and cold drinks, some fry akara and pap/koko, some are tailors, some make hairs etc. The money they bring in may be minute or "insignificant" but they are productive! Such wives deserve everything accrued to women of virtue!

NB: Cooking for the home isn't a work/job, if that is what a woman is to offer me then she is useless to me and isn't fit to be my wife! Meanwhile, I doubt you work/earn money, if you do, you wouldn't call 48k ordinary ironically you haven't gifted anyone half that amount before sef lol

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by willyo(m): 1:58am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lool
I don't know if fb is where you see the most poorly frustrated broke boys.
Lool.
Before I accept a friend request from people now, You must be a female.
I'm tired of you loose men asking girls out on fb.
Worst part is that you are broke, what's 48k phone undecided
Ogbeni, u no get 2k for ur account sef

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:00am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

And our men too sad
Nigeria men are hardworking, they are hustlers and they are the real MVP! I pray they all stop satisfying the desires of leeches and channel their money to better their lives

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:02am On Nov 08, 2018
willyo:

Ogbeni, u no get 2k for ur account sef
In Nigeria a girl with #200 account balance will be calling a guy stingy and broke for refusing to give her #2000.

11 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 2:03am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You are using the leech line!

Does a woman do 100% domestic chores? When the roof leaks who ensures it is fixed? When the TV is faulty who ensures it is changed? Or the fan? Air-conditioner?

What is cooking sef? Is that one work? Do you think a woman is doing her husband favor by cooking food that she too will eat? Or by changing baby diapers? So because a woman cooks for the family, a food she will eat is a justification for being a parasite according to you? This mentality is LEECH MENTALITY my friend!

Full time housewives also have something doing. Some sell provisions in front of their house, some sell pure water and cold drinks, some fry akara and pap/koko, some are tailors, some make hairs etc. The money they bring in may be minute or "insignificant" but they are productive! Such wives deserve everything accrued to women of virtue!

NB: Cooking for the home isn't a work/job, if that is what a woman is to offer me then she is useless to me and isn't fit to be my wife! Meanwhile, I doubt you work/earn money, if you do, you wouldn't call 48k ordinary ironically you haven't gifted anyone half that amount before sef lol
Lol.
Carrying babies and cleaning the home isn't job then I wonder what it is.
Do men go up to fix fans or any electrical appliances?
Isn't that the work of electrical engineer.
His own is to pay money.
I bet you can hardly cook or do your house chores Sef.

I'm not telling you to believe if I work or not.
But to me, that money is very small to be calling her a leech.
Well, it is for ladies that condone such pest on their messenger that I blame.
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 2:05am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria men are hardworking, they are hustlers and they are the real MVP! I pray they all stop satisfying the desires of leeches and channel their money to better their lives
Lol, hustling as in internet fraudsters, drug barons and skull miners.
Hahaha, I don't want to laugh abeg.
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by willyo(m): 2:13am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
In Nigeria a girl with #200 account balance will be calling a guy stingy and broke for refusing to give her #2000.

True word bro!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Lol.
Carrying babies and cleaning the home isn't job then I wonder what it is.
Do men go up to fix fans or any electrical appliances?
Isn't that the work of electrical engineer.
His own is to pay money.
I bet you can hardly cook or do your house chores Sef.

I'm not telling you to believe if I work or not.
But to me, that money is very small to be calling her a leech.
Well, it is for ladies that condone such pest on their messenger that I blame.
Funny!!

I live alone, I do my chores, I cook my food and I earn my money. Even while growing up, I do chores (we all do) and sometimes I cook, my brother cooks too though I have 5 sisters. Every morning before going to school (while in secondary school) I sweep entire compound and the sitting room, and I'll still go to school. There is NOTHING in housechores, it isn't favor done to anyone.

My Mother added value (and still adds value) to the house. She sews, she sell some goods items etc alongside wifely and church responsibilities. In fact, we feel it if she closes shop! The money never came in millions or hundreds of thousands or even tens of thousands but every 1kobo was helpful!

I always say that men rather stay unmarried than marrying a woman that wouldn't add any value to their lives only to drain them (like most Nigeria girls).

Meanwhile, I don't think you work sef, a man/woman that works and earns know that 1kobo is huge as they don't come easy, he wouldn't call 48k meagre.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:22am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, hustling as in internet fraudsters, drug barons and skull miners.
Hahaha, I don't want to laugh abeg.
There will always be criminals and criminal activities doesn't define a people, especially when they are perpetrated by a minority few.

Every time I go out I see labourers working on different sites, conductors working day and night that are ushering commuters to vehicles, bankers, civil servants, teachers etc all running around, including fishermen, hawkers etc. Hardworking men!

There are also millions of hardworking Nigeria women, who believe in dignity in labour unlike leeches and parasites that think the hole between their legs is the only requirements to survive even at the expense of the hardworking guy.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by SirL0neWolf(m): 2:52am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Madam, which God? Maybe you mean Satan because God made it clear who a woman of virtue is. Please read Proverbs 31:10-31

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." - Prov 31:13

"She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard." - Prov 31:16

"She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes." - Prov 31:24

Go and work, God hate leeches! He commanded that the lazy soul should not eat

Too much sense will not kill you bro. That girl is just daft

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Raydans: 4:54am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

There will always be criminals and criminal activities doesn't define a people, especially when they are perpetrated by a minority few.

Every time I go out I see labourers working on different sites, conductors working day and night that are ushering commuters to vehicles, bankers, civil servants, teachers etc all running around, including fishermen, hawkers etc. Hardworking men!

There are also millions of hardworking Nigeria women, who believe in dignity in labour unlike leeches and parasites that think the hole between their legs is the only requirements to survive even at the expense of the hardworking guy.
Abeg free that girl. I guess she is still a teen who is still living in a world of fantasies in her head.

Lord knows I can't marry a girl that won't add any value to my life. Flee from any girl that drains/reduce you dear men for their aim in pretense of love is to bring you down

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by yomi007k(m): 5:34am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
God help our sisters

Amen bro
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by femi4: 5:35am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

LMAO.
So, you mean when God instructed Adam on how he will suffer to feed his family he also included eve abi??

You don't even know me yet, so calling me lazy is out of it.
I work in automobile company as a mech engr.
But what I'm saying is that no matter what or how you wanna twist nature, God's world shall always prevail.
You are meant to provide for us,period. tongue
At least, Adam knew Eve quite well before providing for her grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by femi4: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2018
Abeg which phone is "infinis" and "goinee"? I detest dull girls with passion. That convo suppose don end at that stage

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Rextizzle(m): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lool
I don't know if fb is where you see the most poorly frustrated broke boys.
Lool.
Before I accept a friend request from people now, You must be a female.
I'm tired of you loose men asking girls out on fb.
Worst part is that you are broke, what's 48k phone undecided
You must be very stupid for this post, it's only on Nairaland small dirty broke and hungry wolf like you will have mouth to talk, who knows maybe you live in face me I slap you house, dirty pig.

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Rextizzle(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Raydans:

Abeg free that girl. I guess she is still a teen who is still living in a world of fantasies in her head.

Lord knows I can't marry a girl that won't add any value to my life. Flee from any girl that drains/reduce you dear men for their aim in pretense of love is to bring you down
This same silly girls only have mouth online but offline they are like ghost, I don't blame her.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Rextizzle(m): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Funny!!

I live alone, I do my chores, I cook my food and I earn my money. Even while growing up, I do chores (we all do) and sometimes I cook, my brother cooks too though I have 5 sisters. Every morning before going to school (while in secondary school) I sweep entire compound and the sitting room, and I'll still go to school. There is NOTHING in housechores, it isn't favor done to anyone.

My Mother added value (and still adds value) to the house. She sews, she sell some goods items etc alongside wifely and church responsibilities. In fact, we feel it if she closes shop! The money never came in millions or hundreds of thousands or even tens of thousands but every 1kobo was helpful!

I always say that men rather stay unmarried than get marrying a woman that wouldn't add any value to their lives only to drain them (like most Nigeria girls).

Meanwhile, I don't think you work sef, a man/woman that works and earns know that 1kobo is huge as they don't come easy, he wouldn't call 48k meagre.
Bro just ignore that teenager, I'm sure it's that Biacan girl with numerous monikers, she behaves like a dumbass Everytime.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Rextizzle(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerian girls are the most laziest girls in Africa, only few of them are hardworking and sedulous. that's why I gave up on them.

Bunch of hungry wolves! they think they are entitled to your account.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Rextizzle(m): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Men are meant to take care of their women.
Stop emasculating yourselves mbok. angry angry
Dumb reply, I wonder when you will use your brain for once.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by odaniel1(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Men are meant to take care of their women.
Stop emasculating yourselves mbok. angry angry
It is usually the unintelligent ladies that will use words bigger than their mebtal capacity!
Just look at this one's point? Using relationship as a means of sustainability is your understanding of identifying the perfect man? You better learn to be independent and stop believing that men owe you anything.

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Stanweezy(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Is only a broke girl will meet a guy today, 2moro she unleash all her financial problems to the guy. So u expect me to buy phone to a girl I have not seen that I only mate 2days ago online. Even the old phone she claimed that had an issue, she couldn't even tell me what is wrong with the phone. Haha babe I no be mumu to fall for such crap just because I want to prove I'm not a "broke ass" as u said

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Stanweezy(m): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2018
odaniel1:

It is usually the unintelligent ladies that will use words bigger than their mebtal capacity!
Just look at this one's point? Using relationship as a means of sustainability is your understanding of identifying the perfect man? You better learn to be independent and stop believing that men owe you anything.

Bros I tire, if the said babe na my babe na different case, this na just a girl I mate two days ago dey me tell she needs Infinix Hot 5.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by debuscket(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2018
It's unfortunate what most of our girls have turned/are turning into. They see r/ship as business opportunity. I have had such experience and as for me, once I notice/detect that a girl is turning me to her maga I'll tell u to ur face and call it quits.

The stupid gal open mouth dey tell me I'm her best friend, she sees me as a brother( and expects me to be playing the financial role of a bf). With her bad attitudes. I sharply clear the girl make we no dey deceive ourselves, dis thing will not work. And I was the 5th guy to break up with her

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by obaataaokpaewu: 6:30am On Nov 08, 2018
stanweezy, what's her name on facebook, I feel like buying a new phone for a girl right now grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a leech mentality!

You were educated like the average dude, perhaps you learnt trade like a million guys!

You are expected to use your education/skill/training to give yourself a better life and not depend on fellow human, who also has personal responsibilities.

Leeching is an aberration to nature!
It's not although I get your logic but it's not leech mentality.

He wants a Relationship the lady isn't asking for one! Although she is high maintenance, which isn't bad but he needs to offer something to get that. See it as negotiations, the one in need of something should be the one offering a gift of request.

If he knows he can't afford it let him to look for low maintenance girls or forget relationship completely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / Enchanted / you all should stop crushing on someone on nairaland, is getting annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.