Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,140 members, 7,953,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger (11089 Views)

One Babe Give Me Nail This Morning..how?..a Whole Londoner!! / How I Take Fvck One Babe All Night (toto Story) / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Dopefiend(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

finally a lady has spoken the truth they've been denying since the AD era

these women are mere goods/ commodities one has to negotiate for and eventually buy at a good price...................they are plain objects like bags of rice, phones, toiletries etc that men buy and "maintain"

woman, may God bless you for speaking the truth

meanhwile has it ever occured to you that these leeches are usually the dumb extremely impoverished ones............shocking right?

It’s not rocket science bro. You don’t expect a buoyant lady or one that has high regard for herself to be making this kind of demand.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by viceddy95(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Stanweezy:
Yesterday I toast one babe like that for facebook messenger, I told her the normal thing guy man suppose tell a woman wey fine, she even sent me her pictures...but not nude ooo. Today I entered online I greet her as usual babe told me that she's going offline that, I was like haba I just dey enta online and you are going off, she said no ooo, that her phone has an issue as electrical engineer wey I be even though I don't repair phones at least I will have a clue of what is wrong with phone if she open up. But to my surprise this babe told me that she don't even know what is wrong with the phone.

I was like see this one, you said your phone get issue and you don't know what is wrong with your phone for my mind. I said OK what do you intend to do your phone, omo this babe told me that she needs new phone and that she prefer Infinix and that her birthday is this month. NL readers I'm not that good in writing long epistle you can see the screen grab of our chat below...

Guy abeg I need the full user name
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
The plain truth here is that you are broke
Thats why I don't even waste that time to chat with those boys on Fb.
Have thousands of dm there, but nope ain't replying even a single one
Don't have that time undecided. undecided
You are waiting for the rich ones abi? grin

But there's really no shame in being broke in a country where more than half of the population live below the poverty line and with one of the highest unemployment rate in the world. So what's the crime in being broke in an already broke country.

How many people actually live comfortably in Nigeria. Many are living from hand to mouth.

But are you rich yourself. Or you're simply waiting for a rich dude that you'll be feeding off. Isn't this what we've been saying.

Those rich guys you're waiting for already know you are after their money. They'll simply use you and dump you.

If I got a girl like you with my money, na-chop-and-clean-mouth thing oh. Don't worry, I'll pay you off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nnaabros:

You are waiting for the rich ones abi? grin

But there's really no shame in being broke in a country where more than half of the population live below the poverty line and with one of the highest unemployment rate in the world. So what's the crime in being broke in an already broke country.

How many people actually live comfortably in Nigeria. Many are living from hand to mouth.

But are you rich yourself. Or you're simply waiting for a rich dude that you'll be feeding off. Isn't this what we've been saying.

Those rich guys you're waiting for already know you are after their money. They'll simply use you and dump you.

If I got a girl like you with my money, na-chop-and-clean-mouth thing oh. Don't worry, I'll pay you off.
And oga sir did I tell you am looking for a rich dude?
The girls that don't want to use there head,they are the ones that will suffer it
I only stated my point that the Op is broke
And yes I know the country is in a bad shape.
So don't come here quoting rubbish. undecided
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by carter009(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hungry broke ass girls everywhere.
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You are using the leech line!

Does a woman do 100% domestic chores? When the roof leaks who ensures it is fixed? When the TV is faulty who ensures it is changed? Or the fan? Air-conditioner?

What is cooking sef? Is that one work? Do you think a woman is doing her husband favor by cooking food that she too will eat? Or by changing baby diapers? So because a woman cooks for the family, a food she will eat is a justification for being a parasite according to you? This mentality is LEECH MENTALITY my friend!

Full time housewives also have something doing. Some sell provisions in front of their house, some sell pure water and cold drinks, some fry akara and pap/koko, some are tailors, some make hairs etc. The money they bring in may be minute or "insignificant" but they are productive! Such wives deserve everything accrued to women of virtue!

NB: Cooking for the home isn't a work/job, if that is what a woman is to offer me then she is useless to me and isn't fit to be my wife! Meanwhile, I doubt you work/earn money, if you do, you wouldn't call 48k ordinary ironically you haven't gifted anyone half that amount before sef lol
not all house wives are productive oocheesy. There are some that sit in the sittingroom from morning till evening watching zee world while the maids are cleaning and cooking in the kitchen. Their own is to watching zee world,chop and sleep then in the evening they will go to their friends house to gossip.even to exercise their body sef they will consider it as stresscheesy.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Akinkunmi69(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Is she not Nigerian.??
Once u pass ur boundary and say hi to a Nigerian girl.... U are owing her salary, phone, wig.....

No Biggie abeg....we should be used to all these things by now....country is hard....

U will have to be somebody's maga eventually...weda abnormally, like this boyfriend and girlfriend paroles...or in marriage.....

Last last....u go pay naaniiii
LMAO
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by IamProdigy: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Men are meant to take care of their women.
Stop emasculating yourselves mbok. angry angry

Aunty... It's so unfortunate you have this mentality.. So unfortunate!

The earlier you change this the better.
Relationships and marriages are built on sacrifice.

Not a one side parasitic relationship that leaves you sapped out.

Gifts should be given on volution

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lool
I don't know if fb is where you see the most poorly frustrated broke boys.
Lool.
Before I accept a friend request from people now, You must be a female.
I'm tired of you loose men asking girls out on fb.
Worst part is that you are broke, what's 48k phone undecided

Do you believe in gender equality??

Are you aware that the average civil servant can not earn N48,000 in two months?

Even if the fb guy was loaded, would you expect him to spend N48k on a girl he hasn’t seen or spoken to?

As a mechanical engineer, how many times have you spent money or bought expensive present for your boyfriend?

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
lefulefu:
not all house wives are productive oocheesy. There are some that sit in the sittingroom from morning till evening watching zee world while the maids are cleaning and cooking in the kitchen. Their own is to watching zee world,chop and sleep then in the evening they will go to their friends house to gossip.even to exercise their body sef they will consider it as stresscheesy.
Such a woman won't survive with me.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
gbosaa:

Do you believe in gender equality??

Are you aware that the average civil servant can not earn N48,000 in two months?

Even if the fb guy was loaded, would you expect him to spend N48k on a girl he hadn’t seen and hasn’t spoken to?

As a mechanical engineer, how many times have you spent money or bought expensive present for your boyfriend?
At emboldened, gifts are what you give without calculating.

I do gift my boyfriend or any person that matters to me without calculating.
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by IamProdigy: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
Amakavula:
It's not although I get your logic but it's not leech mentality.

He wants a Relationship the lady isn't asking for one! Although she is high maintenance, which isn't bad but he needs to offer something to get that. See it as negotiations, the one in need of something should be the one offering a gift of request.

If he knows he can't afford it let him to look for low maintenance girls or forget relationship completely.

My dear... I just tired for ur own reply cry...

So relationship is now goods... Where you negotiate Abii...

If Ure not interested, why not say so...
So the lady is now groceries..that is negotiated for..

So it's a favour she is granting him abi?

Gosh! Let a lady impress me here now.
You all sounding under 17

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Stanweezy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
alex81:
Lol, that's how they behave o

Here's another one

Hahahahhaa, this one off me.. Imagine 2k airtime b4 she respond any of ur msg via whatsapp

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
alex81:
Lol, that's how they behave o

Here's another one
una dey try oo wey una dey chat with unknown random girls on facebook. Me i no get dat time.
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Chevronstaff: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Childish boy...
You meet woman yesterday, you don dey call am swettie already...
You just met her and you're already promising her you will get her something.. Why won't she see you as a MUMU... ??
She asked you for her birthday gift, you came to Nairaland to complain to us and screenshot your chat with her... Mtschewww..
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by BigBros147(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lool
I don't know if fb is where you see the most poorly frustrated broke boys.
Lool.
Before I accept a friend request from people now, You must be a female.
I'm tired of you loose men asking girls out on fb.
Worst part is that you are broke, what's 48k phone undecided
and you're not even ashamed. Just one look at your profile reveal you're the true definition of what a broke, frustrated nigerian girl looks like.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by BigBros147(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

yea right.

This looks like Uganda tales to me.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by mgtow: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Singlet and handkerchief is not gifting, broke fòol.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
I only reply sensible mentions.
Thank you. kiss
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by DumaEmpire(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Only village gals would act the way the girl acted on fb.. Tho the guy had it coming to be honest cos i don't get why you said you met someone on fb yesterday n the following day calling her stuv like sweeetie n sound abit intimate..thats quite ambitious frm d guy.. As for the argument on this thread i think spending cash on a gal is normal n nt bad bt the problem is maintain yr lane n spend wisely ..Many gals on social networks are fake..many either have a makeup photoghenic face n a useless shape or a great shape bt village mentality
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Rextizzle(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Thank you. kiss
Useless thing with noodle as a brain, pray you shouldn't end up in babalawo shrine. sad angry

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by jeff1607(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

LMAO.
So, you mean when God instructed Adam on how he will suffer to feed his family he also included eve abi??

You don't even know me yet, so calling me lazy is out of it.
I work in automobile company as a mech engr.
But what I'm saying is that no matter what or how you wanna twist nature, God's world shall always prevail.
You are meant to provide for us,period. tongue

why do I feel you are guy behind this moniker

you work in an automobile company as a mech engr ? tell that to the gods.
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Rextizzle(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
yomi007k:

Do you work?
Olosho na him be her work nah. cheesy
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Rextizzle(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
jeff1607:

why do I feel you are guy behind this moniker

you work in an automobile company as a mech engr ? tell that to the gods.
She can only deceive a fool not me, person wey dey slay random dicks dey say she dey work for automobile company, who dash olosho work? cheesy grin
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by jeff1607(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
She can only deceive a fool not me, person wey dey slay random dicks dey say she dey work for automobile company, who dash olosho work? cheesy grin

she/he is at home typing
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by mgtow: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Thank you. kiss

Your sons will labour all their lives satisfying women and neglect you in your old age. Say AMEN! If you don't, I say AMEN on your behalf. So shall it be.

Suffer don rewire una brain for obodo Naijeriya...

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Richie0974: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Going through your replies and all I can say is just... Thank you, really.
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Brizzy404: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

There will always be criminals and criminal activities doesn't define a people, especially when they are perpetrated by a minority few.

Every time I go out I see labourers working on different sites, conductors working day and night that are ushering commuters to vehicles, bankers, civil servants, teachers etc all running around, including fishermen, hawkers etc. Hardworking men!

There are also millions of hardworking Nigeria women, who believe in dignity in labour unlike leeches and parasites that think the hole between their legs is the only requirements to survive even at the expense of the hardworking guy.
That highqueen is not worth spending a dime on even if you are bill gates. Mumu women with dust mentality. They are the type that will make life a living hell if you mistakenly loss your job, even cheat on you and insult you when you are down. They always end up with the worst kind of men...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by jesuisnaga: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Richie0974:

Going through your replies and all I can say is just... Thank you, really.
My pleasure brother
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Brizzy404:

That highqueen is not worth spending a dime on even if you are bill gates. Mumu women with dust mentality. They are the type that will make life a living hell if you mistakenly loss your job, even cheat on you and insult you when you are down. They always end up with the worst kind of men...
You have said it all
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by newoffer: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
mgtow:

Singlet and handkerchief is not gifting, broke fòol.

U remind me of one mumu who bought a wrist watch with my money. D mumu is still begging me after 10yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? / Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.