Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy (1242 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Hey my single ladies...Don't date a broke Nigerian guy.....Here are five reasons you should JAPA wen a broke Nigerian Guy asks you out
1...He's broke
2...They like sex too much
3...99% of broke Nigerian guys will dump you after they become rich....
4...Watch the full video on why you should not date a broke nigerian guy YouTubehttps://youtu.be/dTIFiTNRaEM to get the full gist....And I shall end with this quote "NEVER DATE A BROKE NIGERIAN GUY BECAUSE HEARTBREAK WILL BE YOUR PORTION"... LOL

Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by WetinConsignMe: 2:48am On Nov 08, 2018
No kidding, genius

Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 08, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
No kidding, genius
lol...what do u mean?
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:50am On Nov 08, 2018

Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
lol....this literally made me laugh out loud
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by WetinConsignMe: 2:54am On Nov 08, 2018
Adeolaissacutie:
lol...what do u mean?

Adeola, u just now found out u should not date broke guys??!!

Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:56am On Nov 08, 2018
Adeolaissacutie:
lol....this literally made me laugh out loud
and if you're the one behind that trash you posted up there...

Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 08, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

and if you're the one behind that trash you posted up there...
lol....broke guy spotted

Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 08, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Adeola, u just now found out u should not date broke guys??!!
...Geez watch d video first
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Adeolaissacutie:
lol....broke guy spotted
You're right!
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by WetinConsignMe: 3:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Adeolaissacutie:
...Geez watch d video first

What video??
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 08, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

What video??
on YouTubehttps://youtu.be/dTIFiTNRaEM
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by RussianKGB: 3:44am On Nov 08, 2018
I don't know what makes me more nervous than seeing a group of broke girls.
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by emmie14: 5:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Greater percentages of made guyz are hooked. Look fir your own man. Date a man not money. You as a lady what is your profession?

Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Kemibabi(f): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Hi I can introduce you to my brother.
He is in the military.
But please can you share the correct link to this video?
I tried the one you posted but it's not working
Adeolaissacutie:
Hey my single ladies...Don't date a broke Nigerian guy.....Here are five reasons you should JAPA wen a broke Nigerian Guy asks you out
1...He's broke
4...Watch the full video on why you should not date a broke nigerian guy YouTubehttps://youtu.be/dTIFiTNRaEM to get the full gist....And I shall end with this quote "NEVER DATE A BROKE NIGERIAN GUY BECAUSE HEARTBREAK WILL BE YOUR PORTION"... LOL
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by MilitaryLady(f): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
1...He's broke
is this your picture?

Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Yes, that's me when I was young and naive, I take full responsibility for that, thank you but that doesn't in anyway relate to the situation at hand.
MilitaryLady:
is this your picture?
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by MilitaryLady(f): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Yes, that's me when I was young and naive, I take full responsibility for that, thank you but that doesn't in anyway relate to the situation at hand.
morenike ajayi don't get yourself worried.
Everything would be solved soon.
You have an account with GTB right?
Don't worry he'll compensate you and even credit you for making you pass through this emotional pains
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
I'm not concerned about the money, I'm worried about my pictures, I am going to become a successful person in the future, I don't want anyone to see those pictures, I just want his devices seized and he should sign an undertaking and stay away from me forever
MilitaryLady:
morenike ajayi don't get yourself worried.
Everything would be solved soon.
You have an account with GTB right?
Don't worry he'll compensate you and even credit you for making you pass through this emotional pains
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Sonnobax15(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
The truth is that if many NIGERIAN guys were to be privileged to come in contact with foreign women,nobody will ever consider dating nor marrying Nigerian women tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by siofra(f): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
The truth is that if many NIGERIAN guys were to be privileged to come in contact with foreign women,nobody will ever consider dating nor marrying Nigerian women tongue

I'm telling you, when I showed my neighbor my foreign boyfriend, she stopped dating Nigerian men. Now her own is #teamforeignmen
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Sonnobax15(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
siofra:

I'm telling you, when I showed my neighbor my foreign boyfriend, she stopped dating Nigerian men. Now her own is #teamforeignmen

Na wa oh......The thing is vise versa....
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Victerica(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Victerica(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
A broke Nigerian guy dating a Nigerian girl in this buhari regime?
Well, the two both of them, are committing suicide oooo.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Nigerian Ladies:don't Date A Broke Nigerian Guy by Victerica(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
siofra:

Lol... I'm happy for you oooo

How Could She Prefer Anal Sex To Vaginal? She Said Its More Pleasurable / Physically Challenged Man On Crutches Falls While Rocking A Busty Lady / Bastille Wild World Download Working.