Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) (4477 Views)

Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? / I HATE Love(my Story) / Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin
Re: Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) by pedrilo: 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
I just left one yesterday
Abusing me because of her financial problems as if na me cause am. Werey

2 Likes

Re: Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 09, 2018
franchasng:
If not for money, financial and material favors, 99% of Nigerian women home and abroad won't marry or date any man!

The most annoying part is the latest bandwagon of Nigerian ladies trying hard to form feminists seeking for equal right, which to me is very good, but where it gets so annoying is in the fact that Nigerian women and black women in general only want to become feminist in order to get highest paid easy jobs, top political positions without stress and best jobs to earn higher income than men but will reject feminism when it requires them to spend equally with their men, how selfish a group can be

You want equal opportunities with men but you hate equal financial responsibilities with men, isn't that mental disorder

I laugh at some guys who feel dating or marrying a Nigerian lady from rich home or a Nigerian lady that's earning big salary will make things better, it even gets worst because to majority of Nigerian women, their man's money/wealth = our money/wealth, but their own money/income = their money that their man dare not talk about or expect a dime from, it is shameful sha oh cry

My advice to every Nigerian young man out there: work hard, add smartness, pray for divine favor and right timing, and forget about getting any favor or financial help from any woman you are going to date or marry....zero your mind, if at the end nature and God throws one outstanding lady that proves you wrong your way, then thank your God but don't expect anything from any woman.

Your highest expectation from women that aren't your mother and sisters and relatives is sex, babies and maybe homekeeping if she is humble enough to offer.

Expect nothing from women so you can have a happy life free of disappointments and heartache undecided

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
Here we go with the blame shifting again grin
They claim there are no good women when the fact is they can hardly recognize let alone value or appreciate one. When a woman is deeply in love to an average Nigerian man, she's desperate, choking, boring or not hot. Most times a good woman is taken for granted by these bunch forming holier than thou.
Karma is real!

Op Most men don't hate love, they are only being unnecessarily too vocal about disappointment they have experienced. You see them say or type hateful words , stereotypes and all. They form all sufficient, independent and strong but deep within them, they yearn for love. Don't take their words too seriously.

I might get lonely sometimes but I don't think I yearn for love. I am more concerned about money.
Re: Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) by bdchange(m): 2:44am On Nov 09, 2018
The poster is right when she says guys nowadays detest love so much. I have read countless threads bashing ladies a lot than any other topic. I guess most have encountered slutty and shameful girls. Well I blame some of these irregularities among we guys. Most guys don't see any relationship fruitful without sex. And the ladies know this, so demand for anything in return no matter how silly it appears. Either you want to accept it or not, there are reasonable ladies out there who will love you and not be dependent on you. You have to place yourself in the position you can find one.

1 Like

Re: Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) by 2buffagain(m): 3:20am On Nov 09, 2018
There are awesome women everywhere according to your special brand of compatibility!
The reason guys these days are too pedantic is because guys generally have no STANDARDS.

They try to wiggle into the smelly Paiiiint grin of an anyhow female who flashes them basic things that every female has, and he is already begging her....even if overall said female is actually a loser.
Guys need to take up a more "quality over quantity" approach to females and they will be fine. Be fawking selective!

For one: stop dating broke females.
I think I have a thread somewhere here about all that.
Re: Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) by chris31(m): 4:26am On Nov 09, 2018
evy800:
It baffles me when I hear people say Nigerian ladies only look for guys who would lavish money nd all the nice things it could buy because I 4 one have never known that feeling...for more than I could remember I have always provided for myself materially so I ask am I just unfortunate or do guys just say things like this to massage their ego
Well, that's a bonus to u maybe someday u will find ur perfect match but the truth is that most of u naija ladies don't understand what love is
Naija women of love means money & ability to spend heavily on her
Re: Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) by chris31(m): 4:28am On Nov 09, 2018
Naija woman that claim to love u can even hate u if u fail to send her a recharge card

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? / I Will Never Stop Masturbating / She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.