Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? (4320 Views)

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by labake1(f): 6:15pm On May 21, 2023
What is that thing you can't wait to do once you get married?

As for me, I can't wait to do the do grin cheesy

Being a Celibate is not easy

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by diogo23: 6:16pm On May 21, 2023
Nothing, only bills full marriage

31 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by iammo(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2023
Wetin remain to do

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by PoliteActivist: 6:25pm On May 21, 2023
labake1:

@bolded, you ain't fooling nobody

Probably just finished doing da do just b4 u typed that cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 21, 2023
In most cases it's always those people who claim to be celibate that have a lot of sex.

Celibate people don't go around advertising that they're celibate.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Sasi54: 6:48pm On May 21, 2023
To divorce her

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2023
@5:30am, 'Honey, Give me N5000. The Gas has Finished'. shocked sad

Is That what one should be so Excited about? πŸ˜’

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
In most cases it's always those people who claim to be celibate that have a lot of sex.

Celibate people don't go around advertising that they're celibate.

Lolss.

Some Peeps are TERRIBLE pretenders. cheesy smiley

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 21, 2023
As for me, I can't wait to use my husband's surname and be referred to as Mrs somebody... grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 21, 2023
You can say that again...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.

Some Peeps are TERRIBLE pretenders. cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2023
But I feel for some of you men... I can't imagine what it's like to be financially responsible for the bills, a wife, and kids.

If I was a man, I was probably going to prefer staying single and just do one night stands.
Vinnie2000:

@5:30am, 'Honey, Give me N5000. The Gas has Finished'. shocked sad

Is That what one should be so Excited about? πŸ˜’

14 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 21, 2023
labake1:

We know Mrs celibacy smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by rtdCivilservant: 6:58pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
You can say that again...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What is the disagreement about? For the fact u have been having sex up and down doesn't mean others must be doing same. Respect what she said and stop being envious of her celibacy, after all she didn't force u to lose ur virginity before marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 21, 2023
Amen..🀣🀣🀣
rtdCivilservant:

What is the disagreement about? For the fact u have been having sex up and down doesn't mean others must be doing same. Respect what she said and stop being envious of her celibacy, after all she didn't force u to lose ur virginity before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by rtdCivilservant: 7:09pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Amen..🀣🀣🀣
Ur prayers are answered, go and sin no more.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 21, 2023
Amen..😝😝😝
rtdCivilservant:

Ur prayers are answered, go and sin no more.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by rtdCivilservant: 7:14pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Amen..😝😝😝
Do u still love me? Don't take my mentions personal, OK.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 21, 2023
Why would I take things being said in a faceless forum seriously?

I don't even know you.
rtdCivilservant:

Do u still love me? Don't take my mentions personal, OK.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by rtdCivilservant: 7:21pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Why would I take things being said in a faceless forum seriously?

I don't even know you.
I don't know u either, but I just love u, especially how u replied my mentions with humour.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 21, 2023
Oh! I see.
rtdCivilservant:

I don't know u either, but I just love u, especially how u replied my mentions with humour.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by rtdCivilservant: 7:24pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Oh! I see.
Now u know me right? We can still get to know ourselves better outside this forum. What do u think?
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2023
cheesy
The commenter above me wan enter one chance motor cheesy

15 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 21, 2023
I think my fiance is calling me, good night.
rtdCivilservant:

Now u know me right? We can still get to know ourselves better outside this forum. What do u think?

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by rtdCivilservant: 7:34pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I think my fiance is calling me, good night.
Ooooooo! She is already taking. Good night to u too.
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by garriAndsugar: 7:38pm On May 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Lol. No be small thing

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by garriAndsugar: 7:39pm On May 21, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Ooooooo! She is already taking. Good night to u too.
You give up too quickly

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by MJluv(f): 7:40pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
But I feel for some of you men... I can't imagine what it's like to be financially responsible for the bills, a wife, and kids.

If I was a man, I was probably going to prefer staying single and just do one night stands.

If you were a man you'll prefer to do one-night-stands instead of getting married but as a woman you want to get married to a man and bear his name eh?

Well I hope the man you get married to don't have this kind of mindset you're envisioning for men, else....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by rtdCivilservant: 7:41pm On May 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You give up too quickly
U are right o. Thank u
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by labake1(f): 7:44pm On May 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

@bolded, you ain't fooling anybody

Probably just finished doing tha do just b4 u typed that cheesy

Whether you believed it or not, I have been a Celibate since I was born
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 21, 2023
angry angry angry
garriAndsugar:

You give up too quickly
Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Na VERY yeye Boy. 😏

Chasing a Woman on Nairaland. Doesnt even know if she is Married. πŸ˜•

Just be like make I use Poline take Wipe him Head. sad cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Can't Wait To Do Once You Get Married? by garriAndsugar: 7:50pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
angry angry angry
Remember I told you I'm interested in case you break up with your fiance.. I don collect number 1 I no wan hear stories

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) / See The Fake Camel Toe (otu) Ladies Wear These Days / He Gave Me A Condition For Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.