Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I’m In Love With A Married Woman.. I Gave Her Head On Her Period - Read My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In Love With A Married Woman.. I Gave Her Head On Her Period - Read My Story (1034 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In Love With A Married Woman.. I Gave Her Head On Her Period - Read My Story by BloggerDonald: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Shared by Relationship Blogger Joro Olumofin

OPEN HEAVENS

CC; lalasticlala

Re: I’m In Love With A Married Woman.. I Gave Her Head On Her Period - Read My Story by BloggerDonald: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Another War
Re: I’m In Love With A Married Woman.. I Gave Her Head On Her Period - Read My Story by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Washeyrey

But deep down my mind dey tell me say na Mr op aka blogger na him fabricate this story.
Simple...How person go lick bloody Luna
2. How you wan give person wey just born head. When people dey around her to come do omugwo.
Op we no be omogo?

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With A Married Woman.. I Gave Her Head On Her Period - Read My Story by MhizzAJ(f): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Blogger Donald abeg take am eaay with the lie ooo.

Anyways some men are naturally foolish.....Something like that no go hard them do..

1 Like

Re: I’m In Love With A Married Woman.. I Gave Her Head On Her Period - Read My Story by OneCorner: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Make we come fry shot because u suck ur wife menses abi...
If u like make u suck her shiit join, na ur wahala be dat

(1) (Reply)

Sad Wedding Photos Of Bride Whose Parents Took 500 Cows As Dowry / Monogamy Is A Shame, Your Private Part Isn’t Meant For One Person -onyeka Nwelue / 19-year-old Nigerian Girl Moves To Auction Her Virginity, Drops Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.