Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage (14080 Views)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by justli: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yes we are hypocrites. Yes we refuse to assent to gay marriage. the sanity of our society and the kids unborn is important to us. The same
love and affection we enjoyed with the opposite sex we want our children 50 years down the line to experience. Even in America, public sex is still an offence, why? Sanity needs to be protected.

If we open our ourselves up to foreign influence, we would wake up one day and have to make our children understand that sexual affection should be for the opposite sex only.

And yes, gay isn't natural. Some will argue that is who they are. That's how they feel. How they didn't make themselves gay, and all of that...
But then, there are men who only have deep affection for children, both male and female. We call the pedophiles. Even pedophiles have a case: this is who they are. why would they lure kids and face the strong consequence of life imprisonment if caught, if that isn't who they are?

Some men have deep feeling and love for family members. That's how the feel. That's who they've become. What about people who love animals. They get aroused just thinking of doing it with dogs and horses. If you think the animal lovers are in the minority, do a sub redit search. Tomorrow, they too will question the position of the world not let them express their free desire towards animals. I love my dog. This is who I'm. I should have the freedom to express myself.

As african, we have got a lot of things wrong. But on this one, we have to stand firm against the enemies of sanity and morality. Do it in your closet, we look the other way. But when you sell it on our streets, don't blame the government.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by Epunch1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
INTROVERT:
How does lesbianism and gay things sweet people sef. angry angry angry
to knw how u gas try em out 1st. buh jst sayn o na u say hw?
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by sureheaven(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
cool

You can't and won't understand because of these reasons:

1. Like an average Nigerian, you've been brainwashed by religion.

2. You're shallow minded, immature and lack proper exposure that conditions people's minds to freedom and compassion.

3. You reduce sexuality to sexual acts alone. Sexuality is inherent in every human and nothing below and above the cloud can change it. Sexual act is physical activity of having sex, whether you're gay, straight or bi. There are straight people who are celibate, the same goes for gays.

4. The lack of focus and dereliction of duties from our govt, especially in Africa, has made Africans intellectually deficient to the point that we prioritise unnecessary issues to the detriment of important ones. Otherwise, you can begin to ask yourself how related to economic development, job creation and national wealth what consenting adults do in their privacy.

5. Lack of empathy for fellow humans, even though we all claim to be religious and righteous, (although not godly) has really damaged our efforts at nation building and respect for humanity.

6. Hypocrisy is ingrained in every Nigerian. We hate what we hate without questions and love what we love the same way. It is easy to castigate others for their perceived flaws, while we do same or worse things in private. I bet you would boast of having premarital sex even though our 'cultures' and your so called religion forbids it. People only choose what law or rule to obey, depending on the part of divide they find themselves.

7. Lastly, if you discovered your beloved close relation (son or daughter, brother or sister,) is gay, would you keep quiet, cut off their head or report them to the Police? That's a poser for you!

Ur mother wasted 9 good months carrying a useless object and wasted years, money and effort thinking u are human being.
It’s better u aren’t expose at all than find urself in this mess all in the name of exposure and freedom.
I’m sure ur own parent will curse the day u were birthed into this world the day they know u are supporting this ugly act.
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by AryEmber(f): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Horus:
A man should not be intimidated by a homosexual. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves.
If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different sexual preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a homosexual or lesbian you’re afraid you might become
a homosexual or a lesbian
More like I don't want my future kid to think it's normal
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by NurseJay: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
shutup u dirty gay bastard.

tell me what sin is worse than homosexuality. get sense pls, or u can as well join the fàgs in their jail term.

grin grin grin
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by AryEmber(f): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
justli:
Yes we are hypocrites. Yes we refuse to assent to gay marriage. the sanity of our society and the kids unborn is important to us. The same
love and affection we enjoyed with the opposite sex we want our children 50 years down the line to experience. Even in America, public sex is still an offence, why? Sanity needs to be protected.

If we open our ourselves up to foreign influence, we would wake up one day and have to make our children understand that sexual affection should be for the opposite sex only.

And yes, gay isn't natural. Some will argue that is who they are. That's how they feel. How they didn't make themselves gay, and all of that...
But then, there are men who only have deep affection for children, both male and female. We call the pedophiles. Even pedophiles have a case: this is who they are. why would they lure kids and face the strong consequence of life imprisonment if caught, if that isn't who they are?

Some men have deep feeling and love for family members. That's how the feel. That's who they've become. What about people who love animals. They get aroused just thinking of doing it with dogs and horses. If you think the animal lovers are in the minority, do a sub redit search. Tomorrow, they too will question the position of the world not let them express their free desire towards animals. I love my dog. This is who I'm. I should have the freedom to express myself.

As african, we have got a lot of things wrong. But on this one, we have to stand firm against the enemies of sanity and morality. Do it in your closet, we look the other way. But when you sell it on our streets, don't blame the government.
You get sense die! It's like you read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by sanpipita(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
justli:

How does organizing same sex marriage come as indecent? the Americans you talk about don't they now allow gay marriages, you guys make it seem like these guys were caught having sex in public, one day Africa will get tired of all this gay persecution.
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by INTROVERT(f): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
gibzzhd:

The best thing is to keep mute.there are a lot of straight acting homophobic guys fucking gays for fun and money and also been bleeped.you may be one.so don't be hypocritical.

I wanted to reply you with a long epistle but after going through your profile and your previous comments, i realized that you are gay AF and not worth my time. I just feel sorry for you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
sureheaven:
cool

2. You're shallow minded, immature and lack proper exposure that conditions people's minds to freedom and compassion.

3. You reduce sexuality to sexual acts alone. Sexuality is inherent in every human and nothing below and above the cloud can change it. Sexual act is physical activity of having sex, whether you're gay, straight or bi. There are straight people who are celibate, the same goes for gays.

4. The lack of focus and dereliction of duties from our govt, especially in Africa, has made Africans intellectually deficient to the point that we prioritise unnecessary issues to the detriment of important ones. Otherwise, you can begin to ask yourself how related to economic development, job creation and national wealth what consenting adults do in their privacy.

5. Lack of empathy for fellow humans, even though we all claim to be religious and righteous, (although not godly) has really damaged our efforts at nation building and respect for humanity.

6. Hypocrisy is ingrained in every Nigerian. We hate what we hate without questions and love what we love the same way. It is easy to castigate others for their perceived flaws, while we do same or worse things in private. I bet you would boast of having premarital sex even though our 'cultures' and your so called religion forbids it. People only choose what law or rule to obey, depending on the part of divide they find themselves.

7. Lastly, if you discovered your beloved close relation (son or daughter, brother or sister,) is gay, would you keep quiet, cut off their head or report them to the Police? That's a poser for you!

Ur mother wasted 9 good months carrying a useless object and wasted years, money and effort thinking u are human being.
It’s better u aren’t expose at all than find urself in this mess all in the name of exposure and freedom.
I’m sure ur own parent will curse the day u were birthed into this world the day they know u are supporting this ugly act.

Those who are intellectually deficient would always resort to casting aspersions on others when confronted with questions they lack answers to. You have not addressed any of the points I raised but rather, resorted to abuses. This shows lack of intellect and ability to comprehend on your part. I am open to intelligent discuss.

Bill Gate and Thomas Cook didn't get to where they are today by abusing others. They rather racked their brains and became famous!

Stay good!
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by marvinsync(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
BandAid:

another one of those "I'm smarter than thou " fool

there is no right or wrong in this case , democracy is government of the people , by the people and for the people , if people want something they should have it if not then they shouldn't be forced to accept it , democracy is also a system of the majority !

if most of Africa which utilizes democracy doesn't accept gay marriages so? it's what they want ,u should mind ur own business !

and when u say it's their human rights? first think who formed this "human rights" ?
ur whole thinking is based on the west and u say ur not a slave , we don't want what we don't want u can suck a dick in America not here
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by marvinsync(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
BandAid:

there is no right or wrong in this case , democracy is government of the people , by the people and for the people , if people want something they should have it if not then they shouldn't be forced to accept it , democracy is also a system of the majority !

if most of Africa which utilizes democracy doesn't accept gay marriages so? it's what they want ,u should mind ur own business !

and when u say it's their human rights? first think who formed this "human rights" ?
ur whole thinking is based on the west and u say ur not a slave , we don't want what we don't want !
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by Awesomefred32(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
Na them na them
gay gayer gayest....
After now they will put ten of them in one room is that not HONEY MOONcheesycheesy
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by sureheaven(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Those who are intellectually deficient would always resort to casting aspersions on others when confronted with questions they lack answers to. You have not addressed any of the points I raised but rather, resorted to abuses. This shows lack of intellect and ability to comprehend on your part. I am open to intelligent discuss.

Bill Gate and Thomas Cook didn't get to where they are today by abusing others. They rather racked their brains and became famous!

Stay good!

Ask ur parents those silly questions u put up there .
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
marvinsync:

ur whole thinking is based on the west and u say ur not a slave , we don't want what we don't want !

There you got it wrong. Yes, democracy is being practised in Nigeria and by extension, Africa. But is it practised the way it should be? A situation where we pick and choose what law to obey just because it suits us, while we profess democracy, is very wrong. Using the powers of state to suppress the minority because they have no voice is not democracy, but rather, tyranny. Subjugating and incarcerating people and taking away their fundamental human rights in the name of democracy is inhuman.

I put it to you that any government that is so concerned with what consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes is not a serious govt. Very soon, govt would start telling us when to have sex, where to have sex and how to have sex. Because it has not affected you today does not mean it won't, if we continue to allow this injustice to fester. It is the hallmark of an unserious govt which is quite visible on the African continent.

By the way, it is only a closeted gay that feels so pained when gay issues are brought to the fore. Real straight people are usually indifferent about this kind of a thing. Are you sure you're not homophobic simply because you're denying your sexuality?

1 Like

Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by Redbarry: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
BandAid:

There you got it wrong. Yes, democracy is being practised in Nigeria and by extension, Africa. But is it practised the way it should be? A situation where we pick and choose what law to obey just because it suits us, while we profess democracy, is very wrong. Using the powers of state to suppress the minority because they have no voice is not democracy, but rather, tyranny. Subjugating and incarcerating people and taking away their fundamental human rights in the name of democracy is inhuman.

I put it to you that any government that is so concerned with what conseting adults do in the privacy of their homes is not a serious govt. Very soon, govt would start telling us when to have sex, where to have sex and how to have sex. It is the hallmark of an unserious govt which is quite visible on the African continent.

By the way, it is only a closeted gay that feels so pained when gay issues are brought to the fore. Real straight people are usually indifferent about this kind of a thing. Are you sure you're not homophobic simply because you're denying your sexuality?
Are you aware that polygamy is illegal in the US and many western nations? Do you see Africans imposing on them and forcing them to accept what is acceptable to us but isn't acceptable to them?
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Redbarry:

Are you aware that polygamy is illegal in the US and many western nations? Do you see Africans imposing on them and forcing them to accept what is acceptable to us but isn't acceptable to them?

The moment you open your mind and realize that homosexuality is not a Western induced thing, the better we can have a sound discuss. Besides, I thought the foreign religions, especially Christianity, were also brought to us by the West. So we can practise a religion brought by the West but can castigate the same West for homosexuality? How serious are we as a people!
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by marvinsync(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
BandAid:

I put it to you that any government that is so concerned with what consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes is not a serious govt. Very soon, govt would start telling us when to have sex, where to have sex and how to have sex. Because it has not affected you today does not mean it won't, if we continue to allow this injustice to fester. It is the hallmark of an unserious govt which is quite visible on the African continent.

gayism is ILLEGAL in the democratic federal republic of Nigeria

so like every other CRIME it should not be tolerated or promoted but condemned and castigated

if gay was to be legal then it would have to follow the democratic process and be voted for

and again democracy is a government of the majority ! the majority has and will always rule!

so all those things u mentioned can't happen unless WE the people will to happen .

now I have no real particular issues with homosexuality but my issue is when people with the " the west are right " mindset come and tell us we are " backward" simply because we don't like what the west says , forgetting that there are so many other countries (China , Japan , Russia , Korea) that dont allow gay marriages
Re: Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage by Deltatoto: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I so hate people with this ur type of mentality.
so if I'm against something and hate it with passion, I preach against it everywhere with utter disdain, then that means I practice it?

get sense IJN.

As for me i HATE gays and Lesbos, any lesbo that approaches Me shud dig her grave befr doing so.

homosexuality, the ONLY thing that can make me kill someone, yes KILL.
no kill o murder case is d worst case to face pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" / Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.