Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice (624 Views)

Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy / Have You Ever Been Heartbroken By Someone You Love Before?(share Your Experienc) / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by rainbow5: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
A nairalander suddenly realise that his wife and mother of five children is now into official prostituition and needs advice. It all happen that the wife got transferd to a new place of work by nature of her job but it turns out that she no longer picks call anymore whenever she visits home but would be rejecting calls and replying with txt msgs instead.
On a bad day for him he went through the wife msg folder and saw romantic msgs she exchanged with her colleagues both senior and junior complimenting her for giving good services(Bleep).
As usual she denied it all but the perfect husband is nw the shadow of himself
she had the gut to tell the pastor that the hubby check msgs in her phone and the pastor reacted that the hubby had no reason checking the wife phone
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Oreofepeters: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Woman is the biggest problem a man cannot avoid...
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
The nairalander should leave the public toilet— sorry I meant wife to the masses and go on to start a new life.

He should not even try to savage anything as it'll only be a waste of time because once a good girl turned bad, they are gone forever. Also his kids should go with him.
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
rainbow5:
A nairalander suddenly realise that his wife and mother of five children is now into official prostituition and needs advice. It all happen that the wife got transferd to a new place of work by nature of her job but it turns out that she no longer picks call anymore whenever she visits home but would be rejecting calls and replying with txt msgs instead.
On a bad day for him he went through the wife msg folder and saw romantic msgs she exchanged with her colleagues both senior and junior complimenting her for giving good services(Bleep).
As usual she denied it all but the perfect husband is nw the shadow of himself

I remember how my guys used to come to Nigeria and Fvck so many girls for cheap change.
A lot of these women were married, and some had boyfriends. Infact, one of them phoned while his girlfriend was getting Fvcked.
Tell your friend, his wife was probably one of their conquest and there's no need to kill himself.
Dust your boots, or should I say strap on your jacket and avenge yourself and the humiliation of 'wifing' a Wh0re.
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Pureety(f): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is she the breadwinner in the family?
What is the nature of the husband job?
A woman don't suddenly cheat, there must be a reason, ranging from lack of care and love from the man, a cheating partner or better still neglect from the husband must have pushed her into it
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
which advice are u looking for.nobody forced u to marry a runzgirl nau
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Xaos:
The nairalander should leave the public toilet— sorry I meant wife to the masses and go on to start a new life.

He should not even try to savage anything as it'll only be a waste of time because once a good girl turned bad, they are gone forever. Also his kids should go with him.
how are sure they are even his biological kids sef
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by 4reala(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
A woman don't suddenly cheat, there must be a reason, ranging from lack of care and love from the man, a cheating partner or better still neglect from the husband must have pushed her into it
Pretty, do U mean all dis reasons u listed can make u do such to ur hubby?
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Divay22(f): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
lefulefu:

how are sure they are even his biological kids sef
He be like you dey carry petrol dey waka these days o
All your comment na just to dey add petrol for fire way just start to dey light.
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
my advice to you is to leave that unhealthy matrimony or else you end up dead. I wonder how guys cope with infidelity issues like this one. Situations like this might end up crippling you financially and emotionally. Just divorce or drive the woman out of your house.
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
woman wey wan cheat go cheat irregardless weda the husband is caring or not.a man will open his two eyes and marry an ex runzgirl thinking he can change her and when she resumes her runz trade in marriage he starts crying cheesy.
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Divay22:

He be like you dey carry petrol dey waka these days o
All your comment na just to dey add petrol for fire way just start to dey light.
but its d truth nau cheesy
Re: Heartbroken By Wifes Promiscuity Needs Advice by SantiRAMBO: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Stop making excuses for people that betrayed you. Take your L and free the level. He should end the marriage asap and move on with his life.. He'll only die of emotional trauma if he tries to turn a prostitute in the form of a wife to a saint overnight.

(1) (Reply)

Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out / Davido Proposes To Chioma (see Photos) Exclusive From Viva / Please Advise This Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.