Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out (625 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out by ahahnow: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
I am afraid for myself and my family. In recent times, I have noticed that a certain tribe has started to grow in number in my street. I am becoming increasingly afraid for my parents. I am afraid for their safety. Its not that I am racist or do not like them. I just want them to all go back to their rightful place...lagos is not the place for them. Alot of them are okada riders and they cant speak english, they just speed down the road senselessly as if life has no meaning. I asked this question before...how go to get my neighbours to pack out? I do not like them...even though they have not really done anything wrong?

1 Like

Re: Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out by gabinogem(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
cheesy funny chap
Re: Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Succession in progress
Re: Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out by SKhanmi: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Move your parents elsewhere. Except you're tinubu's kin. Nothing you can do that will stop mutumina from setting up shops
Re: Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lol.
Re: Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out by ttaluko(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
SKhanmi:
Move your parents elsewhere. Except you're tinubu's kin. Nothing you can do that will stop mutumina from setting up shops
Yes you are correct
Re: Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out by babyfaceafrica: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
no sense

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Guys Insult Ladies / Davido Proposes To Chioma (see Photos) Exclusive From Viva / My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.