Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (58030 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Fejhiro: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
special gal
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by FreemanUYB(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Big fish!!!
That guy is not oyinbo oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by bolayei: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
She does not love him... Black women dont date this type for real....for the guy mind him don win jackpot but i can tell na cry him go cry last last.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

[s]
Goooood forbid like I wanna f*ck your hairy igbo b*tches that smell like garlic and have more beards than a jihadist[/s]
ewedu and amala munching Afonja, nobody wants to marry your dirty smelling Yoruba sisters that have bleached their lives away in order to look like the Igbos. Stop crying all over the thread and go teach your Afonja sisters personal hygiene..

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by toprealman: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Asian hold money.....but then. Happy birthday Sha!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
ewedu and amala munching Afonja, nobody wants to marry your dirty smelling Yoruba sisters that have bleached their lives away in order to look like the Igbos. Stop crying all over the thread and go teach your Afonja sisters personal hygiene..
Ayama! why would our endowed yoruba princesses want to look like your broad shouldered hemaphrodite igbo b*tches?

Go teach your garlic breath sisters how to stop dressing like furniture.

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

[s]
Ayama! why would our endowed yoruba princesses want to look like your broad shouldered hemaphrodite igbo b*tches?

Go teach your garlic breath sisters how to stop dressing like furniture[/s].
but they are the ones who have been bleaching just to look like the yellow igbos.An average Yoruba man will sell his property and rush down to the east to pick a wife..I wonder who will marry your ugly sisters

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
An average Yoruba man will sell his property and rush down to the east to pick a wife

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say, so I will leave all the classy yoruba ladies in ragos(lagos) and now come to una red sand martian equivalent state to feed all una family tree in the name of marriage to worthless gal wey go turn into hippopotamus when e enter house? Like I said...God forbid

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Dafreeguy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:
And y'all igbo b*tches need to stop looking disgusting
guy, talk with sense na..

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by drakeli: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
This one Na Chinese Na. Na oyinbo bi this for ya eye?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dafreeguy:

guy, talk with sense na..
F*ck off flat head

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by ikpuchinonye(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

[s]That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say, so I will leave all the classy yoruba ladies in ragos(lagos) and now come to una red sand martian equivalent state to feed all una family tree in the name of marriage to worthless gal wey go turn into hippopotamus when e enter house? Like I said...God forbid[/s]
the only thing classy about Yoruba girls are their tribal marks with their dirty body..

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by OsuMustGo: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:

IGBO AMAKA

AFONJA AJOKA
Yoruba amaka

OSU ALUSI

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Dafreeguy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

F*ck off flat head

ur afonja bitches wey dey carry belle up and down witout marriage as if they are into pregnancy competition

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
the only thing classy about Yoruba girls are their tribal marks with their dirty body..
You are one to talk,una wey dey drink water from that una dirty stream where them dey wash cloth, dey baff dey piss/sh*t put

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by EmRoxy: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
very cool and matured pictures
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dafreeguy:

ur afonja bitches wey dey carry belle up and down witout marriage as if they are into pregnancy competition
grin una gals wey dey carry muscle for hand and leg as if say na competition

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by kushercain: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

Sure

O boy ha fa na
Make boys launch am na
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by omooba969(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
but they are the ones who have been bleaching just to look like the yellow igbos.An average Yoruba man will sell his property and rush down to the east to pick a wife..I wonder who will marry your ugly sisters

Ehn!!!undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
kushercain:

O boy ha fa na
Make boys launch am na
Dude she is 16 what da fek?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Dafreeguy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

grin una gals wey dey carry muscle for hand and leg as if say na competition

na that one come make ur afonja bitches enter oloshoism abi? as if its a course of study

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dafreeguy:

na that one come make ur afonja bitches enter oloshoism abi?
Ehn? Guy no even go there una side wey na the papa sef be the love-vendor when e daughter wan marry if money no reach for bride price ,e go pursue the guy tell the geh to go find new husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by donnie(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
axcer:
Nigerian Igbo bride named Okoye chidimma from the Anambra state is set to wed handsome oyinbo fiance as they releases stunning pre-wedding photoshoot. She excited took to her page and wrote;

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/beautiful-pre-wedding-pictures-igbo-bride-oyinbo-husband

Aaah! Easy with the grammar na ...

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Dafreeguy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

Ehn? Guy no even go there una side wey na the papa sef be the love-vendor when e daughter wan marry if money no reach for bride price ,e go pursue the guy tell the geh to go find new husband.
at least d papa want d best for her daughter..abeg how many afonja father don ever collect bride price b4?

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

Sure
e go surprise you say na 1 fresh nwafor dey tidy this your sister dami olufemi...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dafreeguy:

at least d papa want d best for her daughter..abeg how many afonja father don ever collect bride price b4?
grin are you kidding me?shei na money you suppose dey look or na the boy character? Na so una go sell una pikin to ritualist, So if nobody fit pay 500k as bride price the daughter go die single abi?
See yans

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
e go surprise you say na 1 fresh nwafor dey tidy this your sister dami olufemi...
Ew gross my sister has taste

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Bewiseedet(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Another shapeless Amaka
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

Ew gross my sister has taste
do you follow ur sister everywhere she goes?? You think say she go tell you who she dey fùck for outside?

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
do you follow ur sister everywhere she goes?? You think say she go tell you who she dey fùck for outside?
I know she ain't gonna be f*cking no igbo dude
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

I know she ain't gonna be f*cking no igbo dude
dey there dey decieve urself grin give me her number make we bet

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
dey there dey decieve urself grin give me her number make we bet
Oya 08035383971 you are on, I trust my sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.