Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You (1556 Views)

Poll: What would you do if a beautiful girl is leaving a popular fast-food restaurant; and as you look at that gorgeous well made-up pair of lips smiling, u notice debris of food on her teeth; ???would you

walk up to her , whisper in her ears and inform her?: 25% (5 votes)
gesture to her (if she looks in your direction)?: 20% (4 votes)
join the other people there to laugh at her flaw?: 5% (1 vote)
mind your business: 50% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Fine Girl With Emty Brain..(pics) / Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by diddysmile(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2007
What would you do if a beautiful girl is leaving a popular fast-food restaurant; and as you look at that gorgeous well made-up pair of lips smiling, u notice debris of food on her teeth;  would you
1. walk up to her , whisper in her ears and inform her?
2. gesture to her (if she looks in your direction)?
3. join the other people there to laugh at her flaw?
4. mind your business, or
5. tell us what else you would do?
       *you don't want her to feel ashamed(though its hard) cry
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by iice(f): 1:35am On Apr 11, 2007
number 1 or 2.
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by bluenubian(f): 3:05am On Apr 11, 2007
ahh men, what would I do?, what a huge dilemma! undecided
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by cuteass1(f): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2007
iice:

number 1 or 2.

ofcourse dear.

she's coming out of a "fast-food reastaurant", duuh what is so unnatural about that then undecided
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by Maneater1(f): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2007
Mind my own business. but i'm way to conscious of things like that so when i eat in public i always go into the rest room and pick my teeth with a tooth pick or floss.

if u want to be a chic u have to go all out and take care of little matters like that, people will laff at u if u slip up once.
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by adeboo(f): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2007
Gesture to her in a nice way with a smile of course and let her know.
I aint whispering nohing into nobga's ears cause thats just a receipe for disaster - she may slap you.
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by IBDat(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2007
Naturally i would be inclined to go with either options 2 or 1 in that order - Truth be told it really depends on a number of factors, for example:
1. If she's with another guy - i'll leave it to him to look out for her at least he has to get a goodnight kiss abi
2. If she's posin - again joke's on her
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by charles316: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2009
option 6
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2009
hope I havent smiled at some cute guy before with a big piece of broccoli stuck in my teeth.

I probably have.

oh well.
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by touchmeder: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
i will so mind my business. well m a girl so mayb undecided
But 'd be nice enuf to tell her if her zip is down, a button is undone (maybe the middle of her blouse if its at the top she probably did it herself)and u can see her boobs or if she is stained. lol
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by bluespice(f): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2009
mind my business
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by debosky(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2009
I'll try to make conversation and then mention it to her.
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by debest1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
A more wacky scenario would be a woman/lady with her jeans/trouser zip undone with her "thingy" on public display. What would you do if you were a guy?
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by biola44: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2009
i'll tell her
Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You by debest1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
biola44 (m)
Nigeria

Re: Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You
« #13 on: Today at 12:46:02 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'll tell her

Really, is that before or after you've enjoyed the freeview, lol

(1) (Reply)

. / Do I Tell My Girlfriends Husband I Know About His Affair? / I Am Scared To Be Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.