Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana (22128 Views)

Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) / 16-Foot Crocodiles Feed On Their Young Ones In Botswana (Pictures) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Oh boy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by Alexrayz(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Believe me, I have seen a Buffalo kill a Lion. The Lion attacked solo, the Buffalo friends came to help and after multiple hits with their horns, Lion died.

shocked then what happpen
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by bencr7: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2018
Only at night that lions can chase a lot of buffalo like that because of buffalo poor eyesight at that time...
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by SkinnyNigga: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2018
mechanics:
Some people like cheap things o, they don't even know whether it's hygienic to eat the buffalo.
it is hygienic to eat meat
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by mechanics(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
it is hygienic to eat meat
hahahaha, I didn't say the meats we do eat, but this buffalo meat.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by Smile4daddy(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Blakjewelry:
sad day for the animal kingdom, but a happy day for the humans all thanks to the lions
Xmas meat loading.....

Chicken sellers nor go like this news
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by SkinnyNigga: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2018
mechanics:
hahahaha, I didn't say the meats we do eat, but this buffalo meat.
every meat is hygienic so long as It is not human meat.. some people even eat snake meat
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by maasoap(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2018
somalianprince:
Bufalo is one useless big for nothing. I am very sure that if this 400 Bufalos had faced the few Lions without being scared it would had been bloody for the Lions.

They are not, they usually face their predators but it couldn't be always because they are herbivores after all. They are responsible for the most deaths of hunters, some lions too. They're powerful and aggressive.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by cardoctor(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2018
Dead meat
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by somalianprince: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Hunters? Only cowardly wild animals prides in killing hunters. Please show me one instance where Buffalo had killed a Lion before.

maasoap:

They are not, they usually face their predators but it couldn't be always because they are herbivores after all. They are responsible for the most deaths of hunters, some lions too. They're powerful and aggressive.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by BanevsJoker(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Southern Africans are a disgrace to humanity. Looters and scavengers. Even hyenas will be embarrased at them.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by airprinz(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I doubt the honesty of this.
Most of them are hunted down by American and Chinese bounty hunters.
When someone talks a lot, sometimes he/she ends up spewing rubbish. Idiot, how does this post relate to American and Chinese bounty hunters?
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2018
somalianprince:
Hunters? Only cowardly wild animals prides in killing hunters.

You are such a typical hypocritical Nigerian. First post, you referred to them as "useless" because they couldn't face the predators. In another post, you referred to them as "coward" because we told you that they could be dangerous to predators at times. You're neither here nor there with your opinions on them.

Please show me one instance where Buffalo had killed a Lion before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4G_nWJYZA

Happy viewing grin

1 Like

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by Rajosh(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2018
I thought it's forbidden for Christians and Muslims alike to eat animals that died with the blood in it.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by somalianprince: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2018
5 Lions chased 400+ Buffalos into the ocean shame.

Besides i am from Somalia

maasoap:

You are such a typical hypocritical Nigerian. First post, you referred to them as "useless" because they couldn't face the predators. In another post, you referred to them as "coward" because we told you that they could be dangerous to predators at times. You're neither here nor there with your opinions on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4G_nWJYZA

Happy viewing grin

Are you not ashamed to post this video. Look at how over 100 Buffalos are struggling to kill just one lioness, not even a Lion. Shame cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2018
somalianprince:

Are you not ashamed to post this video. Look at how over 100 Buffalos are struggling to kill just one lioness, not even a Lion. Shame cheesy

Ashamed? Typical Nigerian! Just don't forget that nature didn't create buffalo to have upper hand on lion
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by mechanics(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
every meat is hygienic so long as It is not human meat.. some people even eat snake meat
hmmmmm.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by Adakintroy: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Ndipe:
I doubt this story cos I have seen videos of buffalos attacking lions. Please watch this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpnERlsfBFc

Yah but its a number game. In this c case the lion was outnumbered. If the odds favourite the lions. It game over. Lions areally mostly pack hunters.

1 Like

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2018
somalianprince:

Ashamed? Typical Nigerian! Just don't forget that nature didn't create buffalo to have upper hand on lion. A lion against a buffalo can never be a fair duel. Go learn, you need it.

somalianprince:
Bufalo is one useless big for nothing. I am very sure that if this 400 Bufalos had faced the few Lions without being scared it would had been bloody for the Lions.

You have forgotten you posted that part!
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by lonelydora: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2018
One thing must die for another to live

1 Like

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by 360command: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2018
somalianprince:
why don't you and your people face the few politicians that is killing Nigerians? Cos I am sure it will be bloody for them

1 Like

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by somalianprince: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
360command:
why don't you and your people face the few politicians that is killing Nigerians? Cos I am sure it will be bloody for them

Useless big for nothing Nigeria. I am from Somalia
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by Zillahnonso(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2018
One on one buffalo is stronger than lion, but lion hunt them cause they never unite and fight, while lions unite and hunt. (Uka bu ilu)

1 Like

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by Earlystar698(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2018
see meat

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by TheZooHasFalln: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2018
ikorodureporta:
cheesy see cowardice... Instead of all of dem to fight back, now na lala pepper soup Dem be
The Buffalos are no different from yellowba people in cowardice, they prefer playing rankadede to their Hausa Fulani slave masters and criticize the courageous boldness of the Biafrans than to summon up courage to challenge the intimidations in their faces. #Spits @yellowba cowards.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by ajl: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2018
somalianprince:

Probably not. Go on YouTube to see how some buffalos easily dealt with lions and even killing or disabling lions. A single lion can never face one buffalo. Some time they run from lions to protect their calves. I think this event happened because of poor visibility as stated in the story.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by ajl: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2018
TheZooHasFalln:
The Buffalos are no different from yellowba people in cowardice, they prefer playing rankadede to their Hausa Fulani slave masters and criticize the courageous boldness of the Biafrans than to summon up courage to challenge the intimidations in their faces. #Spits @yellowba cowards.

Except that you are using the wrong animal.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by argon500: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2018
Lioniiii badass

Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by flamingREED(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2018
somalianprince:
Bloody?

One strong Buffalo can bring down a lion.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by ajl: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Adakintroy:

Yah but its a number game. In this c case the lion was outnumbered. If the odds favourite the lions. It game over. Lions areally mostly pack hunters.

What's the definition of a pack hunter. How often do you see a lion or lioness hunting alone.
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by sisisioge: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2018
Wowserful! I'm more concerned about the guy that could hear them roaring at night...he lives too close for comfort mehn. I think he should move asap!
Re: Lion Blamed For Death Of Over 400 Buffalo In Botswana by flamingREED(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2018
The Buffalo - lion face off is a representation Of government - people relationships.
The Buffalo having what it takes to bring the Lions down never think they can. But they can more than!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Things You Believed As A Science Student / Unexplained Phenomena Happened In Israel Today / I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.