Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 (2499 Views)

These Are The Safest Cars Of 2018 / Mercedes-Benz Sets New Record; Sells Over 1.18Million Cars In First Half Of 2018 / Ferrari Unveils Photos Of 488 Pista Ahead Of 2018 Geneva Motor Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 by Drunice23: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

Drubaba don chop ban grin grin grin grin

Re: Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2018
hahahahahahahahahahaha dru-thetic dru.....
how does it feel to be banned grin
feels like using water in ur radiator abi?

2 Likes

Re: Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 by thebigkendo(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Drunice23:

Now go back to the naughty corner grin grin grin

Cc Radautoworks Diportivo grin

1 Like

Re: Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 by radautoworks: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

Now go back to the naughty corner grin grin grin

Cc Radautoworks Diportivo grin

So how long does the peace last? I guess he got put in a corner.
Re: Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2018
radautoworks:

So how long does the peace last? I guess he got put in a corner.

we had to restrain him in such short notice.
his advances towards you were getting out of hand.

hopefully he will come back a changed person..... at least that's what we hope for, else we would need to relegate him again.... the loop will continue endlessly till he achieves sanity!
Re: Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 by SomoriiN: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
thebigkendo:

Drubaba don chop ban grin grin grin grin
He has many resident dormant monikers
Re: Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 by SomoriiN: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

hopefully he will come back a changed person..... at least that's what we hope for, else we would need to relegate him again.... the loop will continue endlessly till he achieves sanity!
He doesn't know the lines not to cross...
Re: Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 by thebigkendo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Not his first or second ban grin grin I know him long time ago from Uber lagos thread.. Before he relocated to cartalk grin grin
Re: Does your oil rank in the top ten best oil of 2018 by radautoworks: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
So that's what opened. Alrighty then. If it's not his first ban then he won't change. Quite alright. Seems like Nairaland has plenty of time for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Inside Of New Lexus LM First-class Minivan With Incredible 26 / My Honda 2008 Is Giving Me Wahala. Pls Help / Corrola Or Camry, Help Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.