Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says (2056 Views)

Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by correctbae: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
A Nigerian guy is advising men to date older girls who according to him have more advantage over the small chicks. He made a post on his twitter account, he gave reasons why older girls are better in a relationship. According to him, they are clean, real, mature, know what they want and don't stress.

Tweet below:

Date older girls, they the cleanest, reallest, they know what they want, mature, and most importantly won't stress you one bit

Read Also: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Steal Baby’s Placenta https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/09/hospital-attendant-and-herbalist-steal-babys-placenta/

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Small boy looking for big goddess cool

6 Likes

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Tamarapetty(f): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ok, oga 'they the'

1 Like

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by correctbae: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
More

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by sinaj(f): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ogbeni speak for yourself and leave our brothers alone mbok!

If you looking for cougar just come out clean and say it.

2 Likes

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by highqueen(f): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Maturity is not ascribed to any age or whatever.
You can be 40 but still act like a kid of 8years.

4 Likes

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Small boy with big goddesscheesy.
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Olalan(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Why date if marriage isn't in view
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by delugajackson: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
There is nothing wrong in dating or marrying older women, the Bible never condemned it. Infact, Prophet Mohammed married a woman that was older than him. Age comes with confidence and is really not a problem when it comes to matters of the heart.

Older women carry substance and also have a relaxed attitude about life. I prefer older women because they see the world differently and also have much to offer. They are more clear and focused. It's kind of a personality thing for me regarding what is attractive. I enjoy a confident attitude and older women have an upper hand in that.

3 Likes

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nope. I prefer my boobs to be standard. If I want to watch Olympus has fallen, I know my way to the cinema.
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by CAPSLOCKED: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
DATING "OLD CARGOES" HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE WORK OF OUR LADIES.
WE'RE NOT INTERESTED IN SNATCHING THEIR TALENT ABEG. cheesy

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by IamD18: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Older ladies behave maturely because they are choiceless.

They know what they want, not because they want to know what they want, but because they are biologically expired with less value living them with no choice than to behave matured, hustle and pretend to be mannered.

100% of 30+ aged ladies are retired sluts with dirty past lives full of regrets and mistakes.

Men should not settle for less.

Men should feel free to date a lady at any age. But when it comes to marriage, kindly marry the younger ones. They are the best for marriage.

If possible, go for virgins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Foodforthought: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
He's right and he is also wrong
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Saff(f): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
From a woman who is 20 all the way to 50, 80% of you men will still remain broke and live below the standard of norm. So in all reality, this has no substantial affect on our lives. The only beneficial use that you millennial men have in our lives is to provide us with children. Thanks for your concern though.
CAPSLOCKED:
DATING "OLD CARGOES" HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE WORK OF OUR LADIES.
WE'RE NOT INTERESTED IN SNATCHING THEIR TALENT ABEG. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by bigkahuna704(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
SO TRUE!
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Marriage obsessed
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Obierika(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
To a large extent he's right
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by tossie101(f): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Headlesschicken(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
undecided Older gals kee u dia,d older d ladies d thicker d issues,Eve was not a teenager when she decided to eat d forbidden fruit.... It's almost like a curse...
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Auladimeji1: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
They'll pretend before marriage but after marriage they turns to tiger like the lawyer that killed her husband some month again. Ogeni use your brain angry

1 Like

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

True

How do you do queen? smiley
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by casssidy: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
THIS IS THE COMPLETE TRAINING YOU NEED TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

Digital Marketers are in high demand. Brands and Organizations are spending far more on social/new media than ever before with traditional media platforms such as TV, Radio and print getting lesser and lesser spending

In this training program, you will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

1 Like

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by jakandeola(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

ibo beauty I miss u a lot am angry with u u Neva check on me
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Olibboy: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wizkid and tiwa stew I dey Alive...It's not a lie!
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by highqueen(f): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
jakandeola:
ibo beauty I miss u a lot am angry with u u Neva check on me
Aww!! Jaks, not like I never checked on You, have been busy all this while was only active yesterday and today.
How are you doing my love.
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by highqueen(f): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

True

How do you do queen? smiley
I'm good my lady.
How's school?
Oh you guys are on strike right? embarassed
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

I'm good my lady.
How's school?
Oh you guys are on strike right? embarassed
Good to know smiley
School dey on holiday. cheesy

Yes oo,Help me tell fg to settle this people cry
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by highqueen(f): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good to know smiley
School dey on holiday. cheesy

Yes oo,Help me tell fg to settle this people cry
Lols.
Enjoy yourself jarreh grin grin
Na next year you dey grad?
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

Lols.
Enjoy yourself jarreh grin grin
Na next year you dey grad?

Nope.
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by highqueen(f): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nope.
Okay.
Enjoy yourself for the main time smiley
Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

Okay.
Enjoy yourself for the main time smiley

Thank you kiss
You have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Date Older Girls, They Are Mature, Know What They Want &Don't Stress' -guy Says by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian guy is advising men to date older girls who according to him have more advantage over the small chicks. He made a post on his twitter account, he gave reasons why older girls are better in a relationship. According to him, they are clean, real, mature, know what they want and don't stress.

Tweet below:

Date older girls, they the cleanest, reallest, they know what they want, mature, and most importantly won't stress you one bit

Read Also: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Steal Baby’s Placenta https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/09/hospital-attendant-and-herbalist-steal-babys-placenta/
male olosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. / Man & Lady Were Having Sex In A Fast Moving Speed Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.