Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

62 Romantic Valentine SMS For Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 62 Romantic Valentine SMS For Lovers (2123 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

62 Romantic Valentine SMS For Lovers by tizzyhands(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2019
Valentine SMS
Valentine SMS is simply an SMS you send to someone you extremely love on Valentine’s Day. Also, Valentine SMS tend to express the deepest way your heart yearns for the one you love. Consequently, Valentine SMS is not only restricted to boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife but your loved ones are included to benefit from this special SMS on this unique lovers day. Valentine SMS works best where you lack words to express to your lover on phone. Also, Valentine SMS is the most silent and romantic SMS you can send to your lover since that day is basically designed for lovers only.

Valentine SMS For Your Girlfriend
Sending your girlfriend these cute valentine SMS makes her feel loved and might want to spend the rest of her life with just you.

You are my bright and morning star, I need you to lighten up my path now and forever. Happy Valentine’s Day, my Jewel.

Most at times, we make love with our eyes, ears, lips, hands, hearts but today I want to make sweet love with you till the morning light, happy valentine’s day my sugar.

Today is Valentine’s Day; I want to make you my valentine forever and always. I love you my pearl.

You are my jewel; I will make the whole world stand at ovation for you this Valentine’s Day because you are my unending love. Happy Valentine’s Day baby!

They say love is blind but on meeting you my eyes open and I discover you are the most beautiful thing I have ever beheld with my eyes. Thank you for being my special valentine honey.

I am on a flight now going back to Los Angelos from Paris. I couldn’t help but bring out my phone to send you a sweet Valentine SMS; how I wished am there because you always find a way of creeping into my heart and it makes me madly in love with you. Happy Valentine’s Day my pretty rose. Read More on https://relhealth.com/62-romantic-valentine-sms-for-lovers/

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife On Honey Moon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make Up / Egg Shells Can Cure These FOUR Diseases. (photos) / Lady Calls Out One Of The Guys That Gang Raped Her 17 Years Ago As He Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.