Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (47646 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by franklingud(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2018
Sarang:

Husband Miracle? grin grin grin

Chineke nna!
My dear it's a huge miracle.
Yours is coming soon dear, believe God.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by jeff1607(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2018
a dope baker equals a great cook right?
and they say the way to a man's heart is through his belly

something is wrong somewhere
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by technicallyrich(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2018
Sarang:

Ewu gambia
instead of you to be respectful,so that a rich,cute guy like me can have pity and wive you,you are running your mouth.continue
See you at shiloh 2025.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by technicallyrich(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2018
jammal:

I think this your PROSTITUDE refers to the whole female in your family
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by technicallyrich(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2018
jammal:

I think this your PROSTITUDE refers to the whole female in your family
defending your collegue in the same bussiness.
Go and get married.
Or beg quality guys like me to pity you and wive you.
See you at shiloh 2028.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Gunnax(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2018
kestolove95:
Don't mind them, but Goan marry
grin ijiot
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by StandardJohn(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Na your mata be dat.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Davesaves(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2018
adedayoa2:
INCOMPLETE? That's a lie abeg.
my friend go and marry..
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2018
All those achievements don't change the fact she's an evening newspaper.
If she gets married she can then open her mouth about those achievements.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Adakintroy: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2018
SantiRAMBO:
Who marriage don help?? Mtcheww
We tend to believe that getting married makes one responsible. It used to be so in the past not anymore
Baby mama rubbish and slay queens have relegated the importance of marriage... Cos you cant be certain that you're getting married to a reasonable girl or an active/retired olosho

Take it easy. Family is a strong institution that must be continued for the sake of stability in society. It's not about individuals alone but a sense of collective awareness. Family breed better stable and useful children than children breed out of wedlock. Its not about individuals but stable continuation of society.

Children have the privilege of interacting with mother father and or other sibnlings. Plus they have the protection of the parents from abuse and all.

What we should advocate for is that women and men alike see themselves not as individual alone but also part of a larger process. We are becoming too indiviadualist. Our sense of collective consciousness and responsibly to society is being cut off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Davesaves(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2018
kalmebad:

Sometimes I wonder how we reason from anus, sometimes I wonder who gave birth to some conjugated slowpoke here who think they have a say over peoples life or think they r gods. Sometimes I wonder how they think the life they live is by their power or their destiny is in their hands. Sometimes I worry how they have not change their own circumstances and make themselves greater than who they are. Who said marriage is happiness...only when u find d right one and it has to b at Gods appointed time and not man. We know nothing about anyone's journey or story yet we won't stop judging. When do we get over this our unruly African mentality salvaging our way of thinking. Sometimes I hate to come here as there are many idiots who stay behind screen and spheew nonsense because talk is cheap
sister go and marry... and stop typing trash..
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2018
Labour is a gift from God, there is reward in labour. Marriage is also a gift from God.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by adedayoa2(f): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2018
Davesaves:
my friend go and marry..
cheesy cheesy cheesy, them no dey collect dowry twice for my house. I for say make you come marry me, since na the only insult wey dey NL boys mouth be that. 'Go and marry' as if you can take care of a woman.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Rubbiish(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Rubbiish(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
African men and marriage shaming.
undecided undecided undecided
Shut up!
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Buffalowings3(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Madam don't mind them o

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

PS
This is the first time I'm using the above emoji

It shows you're truly special..
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by gonkin(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2018
Mcy56:

You are so hypocritical in your thinking!
If you think its easy for some female more than male, then you are living in a fantasy world. Forget all those women shaming in socia media. Some women still have their dignity and work hard to live a better life.
Now, put a woman exactly in your shoe, I mean that your exact excuse so you can understand what some passes through.
You cant know what her excuse is unless you asked her. Stop assuming or thinking for her.
One will sometimes wonder the kind of MEN society is breeding nowadays.

Im a size 46 how's that for hypocritical thinking?
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Davesaves(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Sarang:

Must everyone marry? Nnahh eeh we are so backward in life! shocked
NO MIND DEM JAREE.. NO NEED TO MARRY MY SISTER. JUST REMAIN SINGLE SO THAT U CAN SLEEP WITH ANY MAN U LIKE AND NO ONE WILL QUESTION U..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Buffalowings3(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2018
Furiosa:
Utter nonsense!

The size of your IQ in a photo!!

Imperator FURIOSA cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by princfred(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2018
Adakintroy:

Take it easy. Family is a strong institution that must be continued for the sake of stability in society. It's not about individuals alone but a sense of collective awareness. Family breed better stable and useful children than children breed out of wedlock. Its not about individuals but stable continuation of society.

Children have the privilege of interacting with mother father and or other sibnlings. Plus they have the protection of the parents from abuse and all.

What we should advocate for is that women and men alike see themselves not as individual alone but also part of a larger process. We are becoming too indiviadualist. Our sense of collective consciousness and responsibly to society is being cut off.

You my friend are wise as you understand the essence of things. Not just what but why and why not!

If seun no put clap emoji before the end of this year ehnnn...... grin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Davesaves(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Sarang:

You are an individual and you are comparing yourself to womEn. Don't you see, it's not equal nah. Let me break it down to you.. compared to you Mr, I holy pass..
Now that's better. If you are gonna compare womeEn, do it with mEn and I tell you what, some men literally suck!
Ps. I am also a married woman. Argue with your data.
SEE UR LIFE? U ARE MARRIED AND U ARE DISCOURAGING OTHER SINGLE (GULLIBLE) LADIES ABOUT MARRIAGE.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Davesaves(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2018
faithfull18:

Lol, true. She probably hasn't met the guy that fits the bill.
SHE SHOULDNT WORRY.. SHE WILL MEET HIM WHEN SHE IS 40
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Toks2008(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Chosen1984:
My Sincere advice to all screaming Marry! Marry!!

IF You didn't get Divine guidance to your spouse, stay off!!

Seek GOD'S Face for HIS Choice for you..

Marriage is a Life commitment!

If you Enter anyhow! You will be Rushed out Anyhow!!

Seek GOD'S Choice b4 u enter!!

I'm not a fan of rubishing people cos they are single at very marriageable ages but your comment is grossly faulted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Davesaves(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
adedayoa2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, them no dey collect dowry twice for my house. I for say make you come marry me, since na the only insult wey dey NL boys mouth be that. 'Go and marry' as if you can take care of a woman.
I CAN TAKE CARE OF 10 OF U
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by novelbuks(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2018
What is fantastic bout getting married? Staying and getting the marriage to work is more important...
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Adakintroy: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
You my friend are wise as you understand the essence of things. Not just what but why and why not!

If seun no put clap emoji before the end of this year ehnnn...... grin.

Hahaha. Make him put "head bow" emoji too.

I salute you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
tell me more, how do I seek God face? is it by asking for a sigh? pls tell me more.

Sincerity is of the heart is of utmost importance if u desire GOD'S will in Marriage...

In my case, I told GOD That If I don't hear him I will not Marry! And I meant it..

I had Ladies flocking around... had those that recommended me to people and all that.. but my mind was fixed on my deal with GOD..

On a certain day I heard clearly u are going to sooooo ! It was a Country I never had in Mind..I kept watching how cos I had nothing to do there neither did I hv anyone there..

Few weeks I came in touch with someone and guess what!! She was from that Country!
3-4 yrs later we are Married and am presently in dt country! Everything divinely Arranged!!

It pays to Hear from GOD..
It safes u a whole lot of Stress!
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by goldman777: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
I hope she gets a good life partner before she enters menopause instead of allowing one stupid boy turn her to baby mama that's the nonsense trending this days undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by echodrum(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chosen1984:
My Sincere advice to all screaming Marry! Marry!!

IF You didn't get Divine guidance to your spouse, stay off!!

Seek GOD'S Face for HIS Choice for you..

Marriage is a Life commitment!

If you Enter anyhow! You will be Rushed out Anyhow!!

Seek GOD'S Choice b4 u enter!!
There we go again " Seek God Seek God. God this God that.. Pls!!! Still God has chosen to make life in Nigeria so miserable.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chosen1984:

Sincerity is of the heart is of utmost importance if u desire GOD'S will in Marriage...

In my case, I told GOD That If I don't hear him I will not Marry! And I meant it..

I had Ladies flocking around... had those that recommended me to people and all that.. but my mind was fixed on my deal with GOD..

On a certain day I heard clearly u are going to sooooo ! It was a Country I never had in Mind..I kept watching how cos I had nothing to do there neither did I hv anyone there..

Few weeks I came in touch with someone and guess what!! She was from that Country!
3-4 yrs later we are Married and am presently in dt country! Everything divinely Arranged!!

It pays to Hear from GOD..
It safes u a whole lot of Stress!
wow thank you very much.. I have a hint now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by doggedfighter(f): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Baroba:

It's absolutely ridiculous, and you find out it's usually from useless men who can barely afford three square meal, squatting in there mama's house @ 35 are the ones doing it..

I will rather remain single if I was a woman than marry such failures.. The sad thing is the full Naija.

Your kind is rare. Much respect.
Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by doggedfighter(f): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
fykes:
the truth of the matter is that ladies like this end up dating multiple married men.. Going to extreme fetish ends to trap already married men.
Don't tell us how u trained... Tell us how u kept ur dignity while at it
Who are you to judge her? '' Tell us ''indeed, is she accountable to you or are you the married man or the native doctor?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple / Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.