Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk (5806 Views)

Mufti Menk Retracts Homophobic Statement Made Back In 2011 / Proof That Ibraheem (Abraham) Was Commanded To Sacrifice Isaac And Not Ismael / Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

He is blessed me with d hikma to know right and wrong.

"Right and wrong" is different to different people, what you see as right might be wrong to another person, what you see wrong might be right to another person, like for instance I believe you see adultery as wrong, another person might tell you its right since it's between consenting adults.

So this means, you can't choose right or wrong yourself in the religion of Allaah except it is being explained to you the messengers of Allaah himself and the only way you can get to the messenger is through the sahabas who heard this Qur'an first hand from the prophet and heard the sunnah from him directly IN APPLICATION not just text as we have today...

2 Likes

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by FriendNG: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

Bokoharam pple have arrived,

Who are the Boko Haram people?

the Bokoharam tin pain him Sha. Ur partner was just preaching about jihad here, but he will never mentioned dat preach peace.

Whats the fault if he preach Jihad? What is Jihad itself?
What stop you from preaching the peace. is Jihad war?

I dnt follow any scholar I hav the khitab and sunnah at my disposal 24hr, so I dnt know why u are telling me about a schorlar comparing salatul fatih.

If you follow khitab and Sunnah you won't be doing such childish comparisons. You also pray (Salat, Namaz) likewise Boko Haram. Aren't you having similarities with them in prayer? Perhaps they may even pray better than you do. Yet how does that makes them Muslim? And how does Muslim reading a Jihad verse in the Quran (Jihad of whatever type) makes him similar to Boko Haram.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
FriendNG:

Who are the Boko Haram people?

Whats the fault if he preach Jihad? What is Jihad itself?
What stop you from preaching the peace. is Jihad war?

If you follow Jihad and Sunnah you won't be doing such childish comparisons. You also pray (Salat, Namaz) likewise Boko Haram. Aren't you having similarities with them in prayer? Perhaps they may even pray better than you do. Yet how does that makes them Muslim? And how does Muslim reading a Jihad verse in the Quran (Jihad of whatever type) makes him similar to Boko Haram.

The different is one got the opportunity and join bokoharam while d other didn't have one. But they are all bokoharam whether in the battlefield or sympathizers
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by FriendNG: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

The different is one got the opportunity and join bokoharam while d other didn't have one. But they are all bokoharam whether in the battlefield or sympathizers

Speak for yourself alone but not others. You pray and Boko Haram pray also, the only difference is you don't have opportunity to join them in the battlefield. The DSS should pick you because you need to be investigated.

Abdul is right you're Olodo.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
AbdelKabir:

"Right and wrong" is different to different people, what you see as right might be wrong to another person, what you see wrong might be right to another person, like for instance I believe you see adultery as wrong, another person might tell you its right since it's between consenting adults.

So this means, you can't choose right or wrong yourself in the religion of Allaah except it is being explained to you the messengers of Allaah himself and the only way you can get to the messenger is through the sahabas who heard this Qur'an first hand from the prophet and heard the sunnah from him directly IN APPLICATION not just text as we have today...

U dnt understand me, I use to read Quran and hadith goto tafsir, E.G I know and heard dat adultery is bad but I still indulge in it anyway, until i go close to Allah, love him. Suddenly I started having taqwa, and I dnt even look at women anymore talk less of adultery, wenever I want to do something I feel it's wrong an stop, even things that's not in the kitaab and sunnah but Allah is able to guide me not by my will. I think d most important thing is taqwa Allah not ur sect.

At the end of the day all of us still follow sahabi especially wen it comes to pillars of islam.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
FriendNG:

Speak for yourself alone but not other. You pray and Boko Haram pray, the only difference is you don't have opportunity to join them in the battlefield. The DSS should pick you because you need to be investigated.

Abdul is right you're Olodo.

Tnx for d insult, I understand why u had to use insult as the last resort
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Demmzy15(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

I just pray you Sunnis wouldn't go and blow him up with bomb just because you don't like him or you think he's against your whatsoever believe
How does this even make any sense? Who's talking about bombing here? Sister, please if you can't contribute intelligently as the brother has done, then keep mute. It won't cost you anything!
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

U dnt understand me, I use to read Quran and hadith goto tafsir, E.G I know and heard dat adultery is bad but I still indulge in it anyway, until i go close to Allah, love him. Suddenly I started having taqwa, and I dnt even look at women anymore talk less of adultery, wenever I want to do something I feel it's wrong an stop, even things that's not in the kitaab and sunnah but Allah is able to guide me not by my will. I think d most important thing is taqwa Allah not ur sect.

At the end of the day all of us still follow sahabi especially wen it comes to pillars of islam.

I think you need to understand that "group" is not automatically blameworthy until that group start doing things that go against the sunnah and still place al-walaau wal baraau on what the group does, good or bad. This is what is blameworthy even in the Qur'an Allaah named some people as "hizbullaah". The problem is what is being done in the group! Now you say we all follow the sahabas but just now you were stylishly attributing violence to them, like your statement here

if they can't slaughter him they will just bomb him an tell u the sahabi use to use classic grenade

And this is not the first time you are saying something like this..

Allaah says:

فإن آمنوا بمثلما آمنتم به فقد اهتدوا وإن تولوا فإنما هم في شقاق

And if they believe as you've believed (he was referring to these sahabas here) then they are already guided but if they turn away then they are schism (leaving the main jama'ah we were ordered to hold on to) (suratul baqarah)

And you blame a set of people who try their best to follow everything these sahabah did that gained the guidance Allaah has affirmed for them? Do you actually ponder upon the Qur'an or Allaah has put a lock on your hearts so you don't understand what you read? You know the more you turn away the more your insight gets blinded...

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Demmzy15(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

Tnx for d insult, I understand why u had to use insult as the last resort
You're a big Olodo, in fact Olodo parakun aiye ati orun angry

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Demmzy15:
How does this even make any sense? Who's talking about bombing here? Sister, please if you can't contribute intelligently as the brother has done, then keep mute. It won't cost you anything!
Am not surprised at all, its the way if the SUNNI Muslim to use abusive languages in order to cause fights and war in the land. All I have to tell you us fear Allah and come back to the true Islam which means peace. Am so tired of you people disgracing Islam here and there just because of your arrogance and pride. Islam is peace and Not War and if that is what Mufti Menk preaches, trust me, he has my full support and I will continue to pray for him. Preach Peace not War, that is the true Islam
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Demmzy15:
I guess its part of your aqeeda to insult other people. Anyone who is not matured enough to indulge in a conversation without the use of abusive languages is not worthy of public conversation. This is so common among some of our Muslim brethren, am am sorry to say, very common among the Sunni Muslim because I have met a lot of them, though I still have some wonderful well cultured ones among them as well. You have to learn how to make your point without abusing anyone. That is true Islam, that is peace
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
What I don't understand is how some of the SUNNI Muslims think sometimes, You said being in a sect is bad and it's condemned and you claim you are not a sect right? Now you are also the one to tell us that Islam will be divided into 73 sects and just one will enter Jannah. Now one sect will enter Hannah and you are not a sect then forget about Jannah since you are not a sect because how come you are not a sect and you are also the sect the prophet said will enter Janna. You people are just confused.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Demmzy15(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

Am not surprised at all, its the way if the SUNNI Muslim to use abusive languages in order to cause fights and war in the land. All I have to tell you us fear Allah and come back to the true Islam which means peace. Am so tired of you people disgracing Islam here and there just because of your arrogance and pride. Islam is peace and Not War and if that is what Mufti Menk preaches, trust me, he has my full support and I will continue to pray for him. Preach Peace not War, that is the true Islam
You see why they call you Olodo? I just advised you to keep mute if you've got nothing reasonable to contribute and you've started pouring out cheap emotional rants. You can't deceive anyone, you called a calm respectful Muslim Boko Haram all because he criticized mufti menk. The brother even clarified several times he doesn't hate but love mufti menk and he still has several of his videos, you and your cohorts compared him to Boko haram. Is that fair? You and your friends kept taunting him about bombs, grenades and jihad all because criticized mufti menk, is this what your version of Islam taught you? Despite all this, the brother kept explaining to you patiently, if anyone is the oppressor, it's you.

And please don't make any mistake with me, I'm very calm but I hate it when you take people for granted. Don't even try and deny as your posts are here, the only thing you can do is to modify and lie.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
FOR THE SUNNIS HERE CLAIMING THAT THEY ARE NOT A SECT
Meaning of Sect
An offshoot of a larger religion; a group sharing particular (often unorthodox) political and/or religious beliefs.
Now if you are a group then you are a sect, so far you operate around a particular believe.
Now As a SUNNI, You people have divided into as many sect as possible. The ones I know are
1. The BOKO haram Sunni Muslim
2. Isis
3. Salafy.
4. Wahabi.
Now you have different sects again in your own sect.
Now SUNNI own the majority of terrorist groups in the whole world. Those terrorist groups are nothing but sub sects of the SUNNI Muslim.
Now let's go to the hadith where the prophet said Muslims will be divided into 73sects, if SUNNI are to be the sect that the prophet said will enter Janna, how come terrorist groups are part of them? Or are you telling me the prophet was referring to ISIS SUNNI as well or The BOKO HARAM SUNNIS or the SAUDI ARABIAN SUNNI that just threw BOMB to YEMEN?
Please just stop confusing yourself, only Allah knows who is entering Janna and we know that the righteous people, who observe solar, give Zakats and do good deeds. I am yet to see where it is written in the holy Quran where people that have gotten the JOBS of CONDEMNING others publicly, Calling for wars publicly and denouncing to be part of terrorism after publicly saying some people are to be hated and killed that their abode will be JANNAH. Ward brings nothing close to peace, fights brings nothing close to peace. You people have disgraced Islam to the highest of all levels, its high time you stopped the nonsense CX some of us Muslims are tired of being seen as a terrorist wherever we use Hijab in the international world
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Demmzy15(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:
[s]I guess its part of your aqeeda to insult other people. Anyone who is not matured enough to indulge in a conversation without the use of abusive languages is not worthy of public conversation. This is so common among some of our Muslim brethren, am am sorry to say, very common among the Sunni Muslim because I have met a lot of them, though I still have some wonderful well cultured ones among them as well. You have to learn how to make your point without abusing anyone. That is true Islam, that is peace[/s]
Comparing Muslims with Shekau and his pack of wild dogs is what your peaceful version of Islam taught you? You claimed the brothers heart is filled with hatred for mufti menk and yet he confirmed several times on this thread he loves him and still has his videos, isn't that slandering the Quran warned you about? Your friend made fun of him and the Sahabah with the bomb and grenade joke, all because of what? Why are you people like this? People like you cause more harm to Islam than even none Muslims, you've been making fun of jihad and I can proudly show you a Christian that appreciates jihad in Islam and its rules. I'm sure your type would be criticizing Muslims by calling them extremists for demanding their rights on issues like hijab. Stop the hypocrisy, you're an oppressor, change your ways.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Demmzy15(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:
[s]FOR THE SUNNIS HERE CLAIMING THAT THEY ARE NOT A SECT
Meaning of Sect
An offshoot of a larger religion; a group sharing particular (often unorthodox) political and/or religious beliefs.
Now if you are a group then you are a sect, so far you operate around a particular believe.
Now As a SUNNI, You people have divided into as many sect as possible. The ones I know are
1. The BOKO haram Sunni Muslim
2. Isis
3. Salafy.
4. Wahabi.
Now you have different sects again in your own sect.
Now SUNNI own the majority of terrorist groups in the whole world. Those terrorist groups are nothing but sub sects of the SUNNI Muslim.
Now let's go to the hadith where the prophet said Muslims will be divided into 73sects, if SUNNI are to be the sect that the prophet said will enter Janna, how come terrorist groups are part of them? Or are you telling me the prophet was referring to ISIS SUNNI as well or The BOKO HARAM SUNNIS or the SAUDI ARABIAN SUNNI that just threw BOMB to YEMEN?
Please just stop confusing yourself, only Allah knows who is entering Janna and we know that the righteous people, who observe solar, give Zakats and do good deeds. I am yet to see where it is written in the holy Quran where people that have gotten the JOBS of CONDEMNING others publicly, Calling for wars publicly and denouncing to be part of terrorism after publicly saying some people are to be hated and killed that their abode will be JANNAH. Ward brings nothing close to peace, fights brings nothing close to peace. You people have disgraced Islam to the highest of all levels, its high time you stopped the nonsense CX some of us Muslims are tired of being seen as a terrorist wherever we use Hijab in the international world[/s]
Olodo Parakun!!! undecided Female version of Salaf plumber aka Abuhukmat, whatever goes in comes out of the other side. No processing whatsoever.

**spits**
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by BenzEne1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

Am doing Jihad now to win your soul back to the true meaning of Islam. Peace. And for Saudi Arabia bombing other Muslims, I pity them but am not surprised because it is written long ago. Imagine I put gun in your hand and I tell you, kill your brother? Who is to be blamed? Did I kill your brother, No, You did yourself and you are to be blamed not me. So stop blaming others for your own mistakes.

Are you sure you are even a liberal muslim as you folks love to call yourselves? So you don't know that been an accessory to a crime is wrong and punishable. I've been reading your posts. Quite impressive, but you are tilting towards empathy for the Kuffar. They hate us, its okay if we hate them back. We are not extremist neither are we liberal. I can't love my enemy, its absurd. As much as peace is desired, we as Muslims can't dumb and cower to an oppressor.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Demmzy15:

Looool, if there's any other insult remaining u can still add it.

Subuhanalah this are the pple trying to preach the correct Islam here. May Allah pardon u.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Demmzy15:

So what is ur intelligent contribution here now, except insult.

Oya let's here ur intelligent contribution now
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Demmzy15(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

So what is ur intelligent contribution here now, except insult.

Oya let's here ur intelligent contribution now
Go through the thread, I didn't make any contribution, I'm just observing. So I'm advising her to do the same, what's the point of mentioning bombing? How does it correlate with the thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:
I guess its part of your aqeeda to insult other people. Anyone who is not matured enough to indulge in a conversation without the use of abusive languages is not worthy of public conversation. This is so common among some of our Muslim brethren, am am sorry to say, very common among the Sunni Muslim because I have met a lot of them, though I still have some wonderful well cultured ones among them as well. You have to learn how to make your point without abusing anyone. That is true Islam, that is peace

Leave them let them continue their insult, from our conversation we will surely know who is on d straight path, who has d fear of Allah more. It's not by preaching about aqeeda dat u will know a gud Muslim. What's d use of having knowledge of quran an hadith without putting it to practice. We thrive in this Deen more than them, dem just get mouth.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Demmzy15:
Go through the thread, I didn't make any contribution, I'm just observing. So I'm advising her to do the same, what's the point of mentioning bombing? How does it correlate with the thread? undecided

Na today I know u now, u never contribute anything anywhere, u just go about insulting pple. May Allah guide u
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Demmzy15(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

Na today I know u now, u never contribute anything anywhere, u just go about insulting pple. May Allah guide u
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Message to All my Muslim brethren always blaming the WEST for our Misfortune ( I call this our misfortune because its ours, if two Muslims are killing each other,its our misfortune).
Please my question to you all, How can I ask you to kill your mother and I gave you emotional support with equipment to kill your mother and you went ahead to kill your mother, who is to be blamed for killing your mother if not YOU.
Since SAUDI Arabia has made it an OBLIGATION to disgrace the rest of us MUSLIMS by throwing BOMBS at Yemen, why blaming another country for it?

Kindly Quote a place for me in the Qur'an where Allah support MUMUISM? Or did the prophet support MUMUISH behavior in any way? Iran and Iraq were at WAR and you are blaming America,Boko Haram is killing their fellow tribes and you are blaming America, you will be blaming the same WEST you know that doesn't have Islam for the fights, criminal and inhuman acts our Muslim brethren are committing.
Is it America that also made Pakistanis killing each other like chicken's and fowls, burning one another. Take it or leave it, Muslims are in no way peaceful all around the world. Islam means peace, preaches peace but Muslims are not peaceful in any way. If I am wrong, tell me Muslim dominated area without everyday killings.
Thank God Nigeria is not a Muslim dominated country, that's why we are in a bit peaceful. Look at the North East, killings everyday. Watch Aljazeera and see them at war every minute and you think Muslims are Peaceful.
Whether you like it or not, this is the truth and its the fact, if you can stop blaming others for our problem maybe by now we would have solved the problem. Stop blaming America for our MUSLIM brothers MUMUISM. America did not read the Qur'an where Allah is telling us to love our fellow Muslims, They did not read where the prophet said you should love your Muslim brothers, neither did they read where the prophet said Muslims are one. They didn't read where the prophet said don't kill Children during war, don't kill anyone who pronounces Lailahaillahla,but our Muslim brothers have read that so they should be the one to know their right from their left. So please ehn, bikonu, stop blaming others for your own misfortunes
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Demmzy15(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:
[s]Message to All my Muslim brethren always blaming the WEST for our Misfortune ( I call this our misfortune because its ours, if two Muslims are killing each other,its our misfortune).
Please my question to you all, How can I ask you to kill your mother and I gave you emotional support with equipment to kill your mother and you went ahead to kill your mother, who is to be blamed for killing your mother if not YOU.
Since SAUDI Arabia has made it an OBLIGATION to disgrace the rest of us MUSLIMS by throwing BOMBS at Yemen, why blaming another country for it?

Kindly Quote a place for me in the Qur'an where Allah support MUMUISM? Or did the prophet support MUMUISH behavior in any way? Iran and Iraq were at WAR and you are blaming America,Boko Haram is killing their fellow tribes and you are blaming America, you will be blaming the same WEST you know that doesn't have Islam for the fights, criminal and inhuman acts our Muslim brethren are committing.
Is it America that also made Pakistanis killing each other like chicken's and fowls, burning one another. Take it or leave it, Muslims are in no way peaceful all around the world. Islam means peace, preaches peace but Muslims are not peaceful in any way. If I am wrong, tell me Muslim dominated area without everyday killings.
Thank God Nigeria is not a Muslim dominated country, that's why we are in a bit peaceful. Look at the North East, killings everyday. Watch Aljazeera and see them at war every minute and you think Muslims are Peaceful.
Whether you like it or not, this is the truth and its the fact, if you can stop blaming others for our problem maybe by now we would have solved the problem. Stop blaming America for our MUSLIM brothers MUMUISM. America did not read the Qur'an where Allah is telling us to love our fellow Muslims, They did not read where the prophet said you should love your Muslim brothers, neither did they read where the prophet said Muslims are one. They didn't read where the prophet said don't kill Children during war, don't kill anyone who pronounces Lailahaillahla,but our Muslim brothers have read that so they should be the one to know their right from their left. So please ehn, bikonu, stop blaming others for your own misfortunes[/s]
The problems we have today in the Muslim world no doubt is from our hands but you can't rule out the involvements of the West.

-The British invaded Afganistan thrice in the last 200years and the Fourth time was in 2001 with US.

- The Soviet Union invaded Afganistan in the 1980s and this war transformed into what we have today which ultimately led to the US invasion. So technically, the Afgans have been at war for close to 40years straight.

- I don't need to lecture you about the persecution of Muslims in the Caucasia by Russia.

- Saddam Hussein was a bad guy but Iraq was better off under him, the US invaded and destroyed the country. They're yet to recover!

- The US and the French were responsible for the deposing of Qaddafi, Libya is still in turmoil.

- I don't need to lecture you about Syria, how the country is now a weapons testing ground for US, Russia, French and other Western countries.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Demmzy15:
The problems we have today in the Muslim world no doubt is from our hands but you can't rule out the involvements of the West.

-The British invaded Afganistan thrice in the last 200years and the Fourth time was in 2001 with US.

- The Soviet Union invaded Afganistan in the 1980s and this war transformed into what we have today which ultimately led to the US invasion. So technically, the Afgans have been at war for close to 40years straight.

- I don't need to lecture you about the persecution of Muslims in the Caucasia by Russia.

- Saddam Hussein was a bad guy but Iraq was better off under him, the US invaded and destroyed the country. They're yet to recover!

- The US and the French were responsible for the deposing of Qaddafi, Libya is still in turmoil.

- I don't need to lecture you about Syria, how the country is now a weapons testing ground for US, Russia, French and other Western countries.
The reason why I won't and will never blame the US or any Western country for any fight between two Muslim nation is this:
1. The Muslims are the one observing 5daily prayers, added with Tahjud, they recite this verse and verses like this on a daily basis
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give charity and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will have mercy upon them, for Allah is Almighty and Wise.
Surat al-Tawba 9:71
2. The Muslims are the one going to madrosa to learn the Quran and Hadith where the prophet said
An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:.
The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665,
3. The Muslims are the one fasting during ramadhan and listening to tafseer of the holy Qur'an. The Westerners do not do any of these, in fact they don't even believe in God so if they commit the dirtiest atrocity then it's no big deal but Muslims commuting atrocities against one another needs to be flogged CX why wasting time listening to tafseers, going to madrosas, fasting during ramadhan and still throwing bombs at one another because the Westerners ask them to do so. Isn't that pathetic?isn't that very stupid of them?
See this analogy, parent often condemns their children's acts and flog them when they misbehave in the society, we often hear words like "" he/she is behaving like garage children, he behaves like in cultured children"" why do they set this, its simply because a child that is not taught is meant to behave in a certain bad ways, meanwhile a well taught child should behave appropriately like a well trained child. MUSLIMS are the well trained Children and Westerners are the Untrained Children so they need not beaten for their behavior nor blamed,but you see those Muslims, they deserve serious flogging, thus blame only the Muslims when two Muslim fight,not America or the western World
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2018
When you read some people's posts, you get confused where to start explaining due to stark ignorance they have in them. No understanding whatsoever in their religion, subhanallaah abeg see ignorance. The internet just packed people full of ignorance claiming knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Demmzy15(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2018
AbdelKabir:
When you read some people's posts, you get confused where to start explaining due to stark ignorance they have in them. No understanding whatsoever in their religion, subhanallaah abeg see ignorance. The internet just packed people full of ignorance claiming knowledge.
I just had to give up
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
But it's the truth now, Muslims are not helping themselves at all.

Wat happened after prophet Muhammad died, the Muslim fought a war against each other an killed themselves, I forgotten d name of the war. It was during dat war da hussein the grandson of rasul (saw) was killed. Was it West that caused the war too.

A raqi was asking a Jinn what he does for shaytan, and he said, he is in charge of killing the Muslims. But that the Muslims make their job so easy for them by killing themself.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
emekaRaj:
But it's the truth now, Muslims are not helping themselves at all.

Wat happened after prophet Muhammad died, the Muslim fought a war against each other an killed themselves, I forgotten d name of the war. It was during dat war da hussein the grandson of rasul (saw) was killed. Was it West that caused the war too.

A raqi was asking a Jinn what he does for shaytan, and he said, he is in charge of killing the Muslims. But that the Muslims make their job so easy for them by killing themself.

I'm sorry sir, this is ignorance coming from you, I'm really sorry I had to say this...

The war(hurubur riddah or wars of apostasy) fought after the prophet was between Abu Bakr the first rightly guided khalifah and a group of individuals that claimed since the prophet is dead, they will stop paying zakaah and that it's no longer compulsory, this is kufr! And with this they were expelled out of Islam. When they failed to repent, Abu bakr went to war with them, is this what you are trying to paint bad?

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
AbdelKabir:

I'm sorry sir, this is ignorance coming from you, I'm really sorry I had to say this...

The war(hurubur riddah or wars of apostasy) fought after the prophet was between Abu Bakr the first rightly guided khalifah and a group of individuals that claimed since the prophet is dead, they will stop paying zakaah and that it's no longer compulsory, this is kufr! And with this they were expelled out of Islam. When they failed to repent, Abu bakr went to war with them, is this what you are trying to paint bad?

The point is they were Muslims, and they reject zakat, but it could possibly have been solve amicably. But they fought.

How many Muslims are paying zakat this days, this is d part dat we need to preach more
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
emekaRaj:

The point is they were Muslims, and they reject zakat, but it could possibly have been solve amicably. But they fought.

So someone who rejects the obligation of zakaah is still a Muslim to you?

Pls tell us the pillars of Islam again...

How many Muslims are paying zakat this days, this is d part dat we need to preach more

There is a difference between rejecting obligation of zakaah and acknowledging the obligation but not paying the zakaah...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage Contract: Verbal Or Written? / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Muhammad Ali's Advice To His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.