Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (77003 Views)

Rich Man Sues Ex-girlfriend For Dumping Him After 6 Years School Sponsorship / Woman Sues Ex For Having Abnormally Long Penis / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Platony(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2018
Zimbabwe again??..
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2018
ednut1:
Most of these zimbabwe and kenya stories are fake
very Very Fake

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Louteelaw84: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2018
When the constructive widening was taking place why didn't you halt the project and change the contractor?? Now after the contractor aphasia created enough space for errm titanic to pass through you are saying you meant just a dingy to go through? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Brainardc(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2018
hmmmmm!..... I wonder what the court will say about it
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by gentleibraheem(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Alum cost just #50 which is .0.001 rand.

She wan change her entire lower limb.
Crazy people everywhere

Tell me something
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Felixalex(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I thought they said a woman's pussy is elastic in nature

Anything that is elastic also has elastic limit cheesy
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by gentleibraheem(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Timil:
Waakanda nonsense is this... you mean your father and brothers diick is a dot?

Chai Nairalanders this is just too much�
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by chincuss(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Yankee101:
U no see am initially?
Women be looking for big cassava upandan
When e too small na issue, too big them go run away!
Wetin una really want?
Moderate or average
(not too big not too small)
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Funjosh(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2018
What was she thinking from 2016 till 2018. She was taking the guy rod for months without any complain so it is now that they are no more together that she realized the guy has an abnormal penis.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by courna(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2018
Yankee101:
U no see am initially?
Women be looking for big cassava upandan
When e too small na issue, too big them go run away!
Wetin una really want?
i tire ooo
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by sluk(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Imagine! Women are the real life issues. She metvher since 2016 and has been receiving the d*** since then and just broke up this year and that's when she realizes that the d*** has been so big. For two good years of serious gbenshing she never complained.

Women are just like buhari govt; e too big na complain. E no big, na complain. Too much complain and anxiety.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by lukency(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2018
Oro buruku!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by shineeye1: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Can we just export all these Nairaland gals crying upandan for big cassava to Zimbabwe right away? We dont mind undertaking the cost of reconstructing all collateral damages, just let them get served!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by author1(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I thought they said a woman's pussy is elastic in nature
bros go study hooks law of elasticity.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Platony(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Lols.....majority of troublesome girls do dis, especially wen dey av bn dumped by d guy. I remember wen my guy's ex ws pressurizing him after he dumped her to return her body back to d way it ws wen dey started dating. Saying she's nw fat, her tummy is nw big, al d d&c's she has done,..bla bla bla.

Women, funny creatures!! undecided
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by shineeye1: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2018
sluk:
Imagine! Women are the real life issues. She metvher since 2016 and has been receiving the d*** since then and just broke up this year and that's when she realizes that the d*** has been so big. For two good years of serious gbenshing she never complained.

Women are just like buhari govt; e too big na complain. E no big, na complain. Too much complain and anxiety.

Woman matter tire me my broad! For two good years woman was being pummeled endlessly by an extraordinary cassava without any complaints whatsoever! Woman was most likely screaming on top her voices, night after night to man to f**k harder, f**k harder!!! Then, suddenly, woman is claiming for damages! Woman!!!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Ironman3(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2018
sweetilicious:
Does it matter? Love yourself.
Lol just messing around. I'm very satisfied with mine
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by paix(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2018
So what would happen if eventually she gives birth, would she also SUE the child for widening the gate? Is the man's john thomas bigger than a baby? She said the man was a married man, why has his wife not taken the man to court for the same claim?
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by paix(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Platony:
Lols.....majority of troublesome girls do dis, especially wen dey av bn dumped by d guy. I remember wen my guy's ex ws pressurizing him after he dumped her to return her body back to d way it ws wen dey started dating. Saying she's nw fat, her tummy is nw big, al d d&c's she has done,..bla bla bla.

Women, funny creatures!! undecided
This is funny. Maybe Nigerians should ask Buhari to take our economy back to how he took over from GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by shineeye1: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2018
paix:
So what would happen if eventually she gives birth, would she also SUE the child for widening the gate? Is the man's john thomas bigger than a baby? She said the man was a married man, why has his wife not taken the man to court for the same claim?

These are pertinent questions for our big cassava lovers on Nairaland to answer! But curiously, they are now nowhere to be found!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by shineeye1: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2018
OMEGA009:
Pls can I have his number? Ayam asking for a friend.

Na dem be dis!!!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Toyin1000: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Saying rubbish

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by divinelove(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2018
Just when I thought I have seen it all grin
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by wink2015(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2018
These Zim Zim People of Zimbabwe!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2018
I'm still wondering what relevance the posted picture has to the story.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Roadto2019: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

Our dot diick Nigerian Men won't like this, watch how they will crucify the lady. grin grin
Your father is also part of Nigerian Men.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Roadto2019:
Your father is also part of Nigerian Men.
grin grin grin
This one too is pained grin
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Toks2008(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Fierce11:
The woman is just a big thief.. Afterall, Nairaland ladies said that a penis can NEVER widen or stretch a VJ which will result to the VJ being termed a "loose pussay". They explicitly said it can only become "loose" after child birth.
So wtf is this hoe spewing?
Nairaland feminists should better defend this terrible allegation.

The vagina does not even get loosed with childbirth and not even if a tear occurs cos when they sew it back it gets even tighter.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Roadto2019: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin
No!!! baby girl. Come here and chop cassava that will change your life.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Roadto2019: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin
No!!! baby girl. Come here and chop cassava that will change your life.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2018
OMEGA009:
Pls can I have his number? Ayam asking for a friend.

Nothing like a dck you can sit on comfortably and manipulate.

All these long dcks are very problematic cos the lady keeps shouting easy easy instead of making sweet sounds...it can make lve making pretty boring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.