Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (76992 Views)

Rich Man Sues Ex-girlfriend For Dumping Him After 6 Years School Sponsorship / Woman Sues Ex For Having Abnormally Long Penis / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Oreofepeters: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

Our dot diick Nigerian Men won't like this, watch how they will crucify the lady. grin grin
you are sounding as if you can withstand huge destructive diick. You go just feel sorry for your life if me and you jam...

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by zetonet: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Platony(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
paix:
This is funny. Maybe Nigerians should ask Buhari to take our economy back to how he took over from GEJ.

Yes oo....

Buhari shld keep Nigeria d way he met her. grin
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Oreofepeters:
you are sounding as if you can withstand huge destructive diick. You go just feel sorry for your life if me and you jam...
Empty barrels.... lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Roadto2019:

No!!! baby girl. Come here and chop cassava that will change your life.
Pictures or adonbilivit angry
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Roadto2019: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
Let's arrange a meeting.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Oreofepeters: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
Empty barrels.... lipsrsealed
with this your comment it shows you got 0 sense of humor, I doubt if you are an intellect. I was only trying to make a joke but you took it other way round...

cheers...
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Oreofepeters:
with this your comment it shows you got 0 sense of humor, I doubt if you are an intellect. I was only trying to make a joke but you took it other way round...

cheers...
cheesy grin grin

This one is frustrated... oya come and be going. No die on top my mention cheesy
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Oreofepeters: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
cheesy grin grin

This one is frustrated... oya come and be going. No die on top my mention cheesy
further mention from a frustrated and senseless hoé will be ignored...

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by shineeye1: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:

Please do not attract people who will reset your brain for you!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Zeegold12(f): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is huge

Oh my world!!!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
shineeye1:

Please do not attract people who will reset your brain for you!
Lol funny you . It all ends here. smiley
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ironman3:
I wish mine was long and strong

Would gladly 'gift' you a piece of mine. Most people always complain of its big size. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
hmmmmm, nawa o.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Leo81(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
I need some from the guy to add to mine. At least, 14inches is OK for me grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Leo81(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
I need some from the guy to add to mine. At least, 14inches long is OK for me grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by pitsonbay: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Awu akuo Otele na okporo uzo otuncha
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by shineeye1: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
BandAid:

Would gladly 'gift' you a piece of mine. Most people always complain of its big size. grin grin grin

I can tell that you belong to the dot dickk party! Anacondas don't brag!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nakedwire635(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked
That lady is just crazy, even after having a baby the v*Gina retracts. She is just broke and needs money.
Zimbabwe is just an unreligious country with mad people.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by MannieA(f): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ironman3:
I wish mine was long and strong

wetin com be our business is ur dick our problem ni
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by MannieA(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Leo81:
I need some from the guy to add to mine. At least, 14inches long is OK for me grin grin grin

it's not to have big preeq o...it's to know how to Bleep with.....

receive sense
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by judetov2(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
I Don die for this Africa
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by sulasa07(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yankee101:
U no see am initially?
Women be looking for big cassava upandan
When e too small na issue, too big them go run away!
Wetin una really want?
Them want medium size.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Cr7sBabe(f): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
ronaldbecky:
lolz, my broda.women have so much advantage over men.

but I'm a lady sir.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Cr7sBabe(f): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
daben1:
i like your Moniker

thanks
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin i can see MariaLavina grin
oya oo highqueen and oyindidi come and comment grin

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by highqueen(f): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin i can see Mari.aLavina grin
oya oo high.queen and oyind.idi come and comment grin
Lol, honestly the story weak me.

She didn't know when she was enjoying the stuff abii?

She's a crazy woman grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
daben1:
i like your Moniker

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, honestly the story weak me.

She didn't know when she was enjoying the stuff abii?

She's a crazy woman grin
grin grin grin grin she say d man don widen d tin grin grin

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by highqueen(f): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin she say d man don widen d tin grin grin
Lol, she should go and stitch it back.
I'm tired of some people. cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, she should go and stitch it back.
I'm tired of some people. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
OMEGA009:
Pls can I have his number? Ayam asking for a friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.