Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ (77037 Views)

Rich Man Sues Ex-girlfriend For Dumping Him After 6 Years School Sponsorship / Woman Sues Ex For Having Abnormally Long Penis / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Rumicarter: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I thought they said a woman's pussy is elastic in nature

Na lie o.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Gabrielblinks(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked shocked mushiolosha
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Destroe: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by porthouse7(f): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2018
plenty madness for DAT sadec region
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Born2Breed(f): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Some men with weapon of mass destruction. While most men are just peanut size.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by israelmao(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
You said what

Abnormal something widens something!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by sirbanky77(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2018
fake nih
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2018
How dey wa take judge this one now. The man was just performing his duty collateral damage

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by NairaMaster1(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2018
UniLag

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Adeyinka123: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Father! I thank you for making a Yoruba man o! A yoruba adage says: ki n se gbogbo aso la n sa lorun. That is we don't spread all clothes under the Sun. This is a taboo! The guy too should sue her for enlarging his manhood. 50:50. Q.E.D
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Emmasnoop(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2018
When pussy Don too wide waitin U won enjoy again abeg go find tight one my Guy nothing do u.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by 9elly(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2018
she's complaining cause he left a hole no one can fill cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by tunary(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2018
The advantage is that she won't find it difficult while giving birth
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Timil: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

Our dot diick Nigerian Men won't like this, watch how they will crucify the lady. grin grin
Waakanda nonsense is this... you mean your father and brothers diick is a dot?
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by leonard002(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2018
how is this claim gonna be verified? just asking

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by mmyfarmsltd(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2018
Gucciblog:

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-sues-ex-boyfriend-after-his-abnormal-manhood-widened-her-private-part/
Seriously? � sueing him because you miss his 12in's Dickson and nobody to match his totolin. Zimbabwean sha...... Weirdos�
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by drLammy(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2018
serioisly?? Can it be as big as a baby's Head? just wondering out Loud tho

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Timil:
Waakanda nonsense is this... you mean your father and brothers diick is a dot?
This one is pained beyond endurance grin
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by MrItooknow: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2018
mrMeen:
Widener awon widening instrument.

Awon Deontay Wilder... lol
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by juniorstar(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2018
Is his manhood Hegars dilator or wat?
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Datdeltagirl(f): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by ItzMaximus: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Can we see before and after pics so we can judge for ourselves? grin
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Bobhensen(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2018
After a while she wil stil go back n enjoy dat d..ck again

1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2018
pussyeater:
Zimba wetin?

Lol!
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by ronaldbecky(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
You said what
lolz, my broda.women have so much advantage over men.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by Ogaga87(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2018
I bring my manhood, you bring your pussy, we both agree to allow both tangle and you are now charging me for expansion.. Were you forced to f**k the dick..
It's like the manhood erected inside her pussy.. But how did they it enter¿
This Lady must be crazy...
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by sweetilicious(f): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Ironman3:
I wish mine was long and strong
Does it matter? Love yourself.
Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by OMEGA009(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Pls can I have his number? Ayam asking for a friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.