Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice (1734 Views)

24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by valETA1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello nairalanders, pls.. i need ur advice and contributions on how i can handle a relationship i've just Started.
After series of self investigation about her, since i swore to be very cautious when starting a new relationship, due to what brought to an end of my former. I finally met her, when fully satisfied and convinced she is the type i and any male yearns for, I've never felt so special like i do when with her, maybe because she gave me a very deep tears and kiss on accepting me to her life. The feelings was astronomical, it was just out of this world.
But am in the dark over what to do in order to give it a smooth start, and avoid any mistake(s) i may have made in my former relationship.
At times i feel like being with her often of which i know she will be very much available for me.
Could this feeling of mine be right for a start ? what should i do earn myself a perfect relationship starting ? Because as i go lay my bed naso i go d lye on top am.
Help a brother.
Criticisms are welcome.
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
valETA1:

Help a brother.
You're on the wrong path. End the relationship. Why? You'll make lots of mistakes. Before a man should ever start a relationship, he should, at least, read one relationship book written by a good-bad guy — not a wussy nice guy.

You'll end up acting nice and that will be end. In the next 6 months, you'll realize this.

The good news is: you don't need to end the relationship, but read this book today before you make those relationships mistakes inside the book.

To download the free version, click here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

If you want to continue making those mistakes and watch your relationship crash, then ignore the book. Click to download www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
☆༒☞꧁�꧂☜༒☆
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by Eberechi24(f): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
You dont need help. Just Be the man you are, not the man they want you to be.
There is no philosophy, formlar that guard relationship/marriage. Enjoy your life.

Mind you no one is perfect.
Give your 70%
Keep 30% for disappointment when it comes knocking.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by valETA1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Eberechi24:
You dont need help. Just Be the man you are, not the man they want you to be.
There is no philosophy, formlar that guard relationship/marriage. Enjoy your life.

Mind you no one is perfect.
Give your 70%
Keep 30% for disappointment when it comes knocking.

100% real, thanks
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by StrongandMighty: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na woman matter you wan carry for head laidis so?? Na pity I juz dey pity you
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Let me help you little...pay close attention to what she say and do...if she z not devious...if she z not pleased with your opinion and she z bold enough to let you...then you just got yourself a wife material
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by valETA1(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2018
morningstar55:
she z not devious..
But she seems to be one
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by Biglittlelois(f): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2018
You are on the right path, shower her with feelings or love if it's mutual, dont hold back, you'll be fine.
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2018
My advice for u now is that u shld not attempt to impress her with money..That will be d beginning of ur wahala o
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
valETA1:

But she seems to be one

That's what ended my relationship with the girl I wanted to marry...can't stand cunning people
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by valETA1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
morningstar55:
That's what ended my relationship with the girl I wanted to marry...can't stand cunning people

Since its a process, i'll get to know more and more, however i wish it doesnt cm to this.
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by valETA1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lemskey:
My advice for u now is that u shld not attempt to impress her with money..That will be d beginning of ur wahala o

Its one of the least i cud think of, as i learnt my lesson. Thanks 4 reminding
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
valETA1:

Since its a process, i'll get to know more and more, however i wish it doesnt cm to this.
That's why I said you should pay close attention...i'm not saying you should grill her oo...her actions will do the job.

If it turns out she happen to be the blunt type,it'll save you from mental trauma...
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by valETA1(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2018
morningstar55:
That's why I said you should pay close attention...i'm not saying you should grill her oo...her actions will do the job

If it turns out she happen to be the blunt type,it'll save you from mental trauma...

Thanks
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by emmy2807(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2018
i know the love is still fresh and you are mad over her, but on a long term i want you to consider my advice.
at the beginning stage, never, i repeat d0nt do what you cant keep up with. you may call her 5 times a day because of how you feel. ask yourself can you keep up with it? what happen when the feelings are not bright? believe me, you wont feel this same way for even a year, so what happens then?
let it not be that later she would say, you were caring before but now you no longer are. do things moderately so the expectation wont be high in the future.
the major problem with relationships is that people always start from the highest point, so they end up depreciating, which often leads to problem, except the other party is understanding.
my ad8ice is start on a low and improve with time. i wish you the best in your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by valETA1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
emmy2807:
i know the love is still fresh and you are mad over her, but on a long term i want you to consider my advice.
at the beginning stage, never, i repeat d0nt do what you cant keep up with. you may call her 5 times a day because of how you feel. ask yourself can you keep up with it? what happen when the feelings are not bright? believe me, you wont feel this same way for even a year, so what happens then?
let it not be that later she would say, you were caring before but now you no longer are. do things moderately so the expectation wont be high in the future.
the major problem with relationships is that people always start from the highest point, so they end up depreciating, which often leads to problem, except the other party is understanding.
my ad8ice is start on a low and improve with time. i wish you the best in your relationship.

Noted, Thanks
Re: I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice by Oladimejjy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing!! but take things slowly

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex / She Is Complicated. What A Girl? / Lady Shows Off Impressive Transformation After 2-years (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.