Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria (61715 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / My Amanchor Cave Adventure And Guide / Adventure In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by IbrahimDamola: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
DeepSight:

Typical of your severe mental retardation, you have picked up an imaginary issue and you are banging your head on the wall against it.
When did I ever say anything about one-Nigeria or IPOB or Kanu?

Demented fella.

It is not difficult to identify cretinous one nigerianist and anti-Ipob buffoons. The only difference between you and Igbos is that they know that the country will never work and determined to do something about it while you sit under one leaky brown roof in Oshogbo hoping that nigeria will miraculously become Dubai or America overnight because an illiterate old fool called buhari who is muslim like you is in power.

Keep fighting IPOB as you near your unmarked grave shouting 'nigeria our nation is the best'.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
RoastedCorn:
Bros, every nation has it's issues, it is way easier for many normal dull youths to make it in some countries than intelligent hard working Nigerians..... Why are we the poverty capital of the world? ..... You're part of the problem, so comfortable with the status quo . .why there is no visible solution now. ..... You and deepsight have not admitted that Nigeria is going backward and not developing, that's what I want you to just admit, lo ba tan

You people are giving excuses for Nigeria's state and defend it.....if you guys have said "Nigeria is a very big shithole, but there's nothing we can do now and still we can't leave it cos it's ours and we have to develop it" I'd be very fine with it and stop this argument but y'all don't wanna gree
as far as am concerned,Nigeria is not a shithole for me,because am happy and enjoying my life to the fullest.it might be for u but not definitely for me.

4 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by somehow: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
Next
RoastedCorn:
I would never come so low to your level to talk about APC, PDP, Buhari, Jonathan and Atiku . . . . . Have a nice day
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
somehow:

My question is for the betterment of Nigeria, why is this too hard to answer if you so much believe in Atiku's expected performance?

Just name 5 things himself and his boss did in their first 4 years, let's compare with that of the current leaders.

Bros, no matter what I said, those that will vote for or against Atiku that decided already, anybody at this time that tell you he or she doesn't know who he Will vote for his lieing..
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by signeddocuments: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
DeepSight:

The absence of a developed black nation is a question highly influenced by climatic factors and thier interplay with the dynamics of trade and history. However things will pick up in the next century on account of the force of globalised infomation.

Please be specific with your question and perhaps I can answer it. If your question is however simply how we move forward, I will suggest you start by getting involved. And there are many levels at which you can be involved. Beyond just voting (since you don't believe in the available options) there is a lot you can contribute. Countries do not become developed magically. Humans do it. And you are human are you not?

Now tell me, can you not try to dream up an idea that will put your country on the map in one segment or the other?

I totally disagree with you regarding to climatic factors. which climatic factor has kept us backward for centuries in Africa? Do u what to blame God for creating us in this location or the other continents do not have even worse climatic/natural factors such earthquakes,tornadoes,tsunamis,etc.

4 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by somehow: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
Meaning you can't point to 5 things ObJ/Atiku achieved in their first 4 years?
Carmal90:

Bros, no matter what I said, those that will vote for or against Atiku that decided already, anybody at this time that tell you he or she doesn't know who he Will vote for his lieing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Asquare84(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
BiafraIShere:

I have always asked myself if God actually gave blacks and whites the same level of intelligence and this is based on facts obtainable globally. Why is the only poor country in Northern hemisphere (Haiti) a predominantly black nation? Why is the only relatively advanced country in Sub-Saharan Africa (SA) a country with a significant percentage of whites? Why is North Africa relatively far more developed, richer, organized and prosperous than SSA? Why are blacks always aggressive naturally and tend to resort to violence easily even when common sense, orderliness and calmness should be applied?? Why do blacks especially Nigerians break bottles and use dangerous weapons like matchets at the slightest quarrel? The kind of stvpidity and suffering that goes on in Nigeria is quite alarming to sane minds!! Why would someone come to the bank and jump the queue over people that made efforts to come earlier and yet call it smartness or commercial vehicle drivers going against traffic with passengers cheering him for being smart cry cry
Majority of Nigerians can be very annoying, irritating and terrible, and the country has become so freaking bastardized with no hope whatsoever!!
I have been trying to upload a file of less than 5 MB for a client in SA since morning (I actually started yesterday) yet to no avail, and it is causing serious issues between me and my client who had earlier told me I was doing a great job for him. Now MTN network is ruining my good works!! I actually have to disconnect my modem and reconnect again, and afterwards, refresh a page before it can open while uploading files is impossible!!

I used to struggle with epileptic power supply before I had to cough out 400K to install a solar system, in order to overcome power problems.
I have not stepped into any Western country but the stories I keep getting from nairaland and my two siblings that recently traveled to the US always depresses me.

Nigeria can never get it right, with the way we are going. We have already overtaken India as the world's poverty capital despite having a population six times smaller than them!! Things will continue degenerating in Nigeria until the citizens will start killing themselves out of frustration!

Even right now, as I look out of the window of my office overlooking a major road lies a heap of refuse right in the middle of the road!

Nigeria is cursed and the IQ of most of the citizens is nothing to write home about, and I would have said including entire blacks except that some black countries like Rwanda, Ghana and Kenya are doing relatively well.

You can equally provide simply solution to that heap of refuse by clearing them instead of complaining and coursing Nigerian mind you it still them same citizens of Nigerian that dump those refuse their

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
ollah2:

Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world when the numbers of churches and mosques increased. Sir, the isreali and arabian gods are poverty personified
so we were rich before? so our gods could not expose us to trending things, thereby allowing whites to enslave us with gift of mirror.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by mosesdejaviano(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
princfred:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Dont mind the guy. He is just flipping his own sh&t trying to make sense of the nonsense that is Nigeria and its people. Thays how the keep changing the post from blame whites to age to size to military as if the military leaders where not Nigerians and where not hailed by Nigerians while they did their sheningnan. Anything but the fact that Nigerians have poor value system and orientation of ethnicity above merit and competence makes it impossible to select good leaders. Tell them to say Amen to their life's progress being like that of Nigeria, since they believe the country is progressing like this, they wont. Good you are loading him with superior counter points and facts.

There is a saying that says the level of thinking that creates a problem cannot be used to solve the problem. We need higher level of thinking of solving such problems.

When we look the crop of leaders we have. They don't have higher level of thinking to solve the problems we have at hand.

Look at the ministers, we have square pegs in round holes. Look at Zainab Ahmed, the current minister of finance, my younger brother is more qualified than she is. And that is the one controlling the affairs of economics of the country.

My younger brother is a chartered accountant (ICAN and ACAA certified). He has an MBA degree too. Now let us look at the current minister of finance, she is not chartered, just a BSc in Accounting and the only professional body she is affiliates with is ANAN(A body for hausa accounting graduates that finds ICAN too hard). So tell me, how will someone like that boost the confidence of foreign investors to come and invest in the country.

I just took one case, if I am to comment on each minister I will have to write a book.

Look at the current economic team of the country. It is headed by a Professor of Law. Some that had his First degree and Masters degree in Law. The only accountant in that team before was Kemi Adeosun.

During the first term of Bill Clinton, he thanked Joseph Stiglitz who is the head of council of his economic advisers. Bill Clinton took USA out of recession just within a space of 4-6months. He said he was able to do that by the help of Joseph Stiglitz. Joseph Stiglitz was the chief economist of World Bank then.

Let us check the council of economic advisers under Obama. They are all made of Erudite Professors in Economics field. We have Professors of macro economics, micro economics, international economics, fiscal and policy planning.

But here in our own economic team we have 3 lawyers, a doctor, and Kemi Adeosun. And people want the economy to change. That is not possible. That is why the economy cannot grow.

If you come down to UI, OAU, UNILAG you will see many Emeritus Professors in the field of Economics but the government can't gather them to make a blueprint and formulate policies that the country will follow even in the next 50-60years. Just that it will need a periodical review in every 10-15years.

If I am to talk on Agriculture, I will write a lot.

That is why if these are the leaders we are still having nothing will change. Where they choose people to key positions based on ethnic or religious line, not minding competence.

So that is why we need great visionary leaders that can see into the future. Not these archaic type of leaders. Those that can project into 50years to come
Like I always say, with the right type of leaders, Nigeria shall be great.

9 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
codemaniacs:

wrong, European countries & America never held their leaders to account...

U.S built their country for themselves.
European countries built their countries for themselves.

In Nigeria, some people were building their regions for themselves but the civil war changed everything...
do you even know how america started. White men were able to build things cos their leaders encourage development.
Have you not heard of Nigerians been frustrated in their own country cos they want to make us enjoy things. TSTV is a case study.
Lets not be decived those elites want the masses to remain poor so they can keep on having a big share of our national cake.

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by ttmax09(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
RoastedCorn:

I added "now"

Presently there's nothing we can do to change Nigeria as a whole except our individual influences in our communities...

I'm an advocate for SDG 3,4,5...... Which are good health, quality education and gender equality, I volunteer my time with NGOs to render free Basic healthcare to remote communities, I also go to all girls secondary schools to educate them on gender equality....

That's how I've been changing Nigeria in my own little way but sadly it's not enough
Pls can u link me up want to engage in some Goodwill services with my spare time instead of coming to nairaland to be reading nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
somehow:
Please the more you quote me, the more I feel like you're trying to infect me with the average Nigerian mentality. I can't spoon-feed you.
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mizwisdom:

You ran to Asia and you are here talking? @ least I know I've read from some posts of yours that you don't live here. Our leaders are bad but most people are misdirecting their hate. The OP has a low self worth. It's from his upbringing, no White child/adult will say his race is very stupid. The OP will offer himself into slavery if he can. What I think we need is some self worth. When you travel, if there's anything you feel should be replicated, strive to sell your ideas to peeps who have the financial strength to actualize it if you don't. It's a gold mine but we prefer to complain and abuse, who are we helping by doing this?
why will a white child say his race is stupid wen it isnnot, be wise.
we have not always been moving with the pace of the world, but upon how oyinbo help us open our eyes we no gree open am. wen oyinbo me were busy inventing mechanical machines and other evolutionary inventions we were climbing trees.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2018
aadoiza:

That's a totally different kettle of fish, so it does not pertain here. The American government had already done a great deal for its citizens prior to throwing such a challenge to them. What has our government ever done for us? Absolutely zilch.
help me ask am o. which structure have they laid for us. Is the country investment friendly?
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by DeepSight(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
signeddocuments:

I totally disagree with you regarding to climatic factors. which climatic factor has kept us backward for centuries in Africa? Do u what to blame God for creating us in this location or the other continents do not have even worse climatic/natural factors such earthquakes,tornadoes,tsunamis,etc.

Small question. Over the ages where do you think mankind would have required more technology to survive - in the tropics or in the temperate zones?

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
vyncentino:
bros wake up from your dream Nigeria can never be good
In Justin Bieber's voice

Never say never boss smiley
Nigeria would surely be great ONE DAY. Just that i don't know the precise years it will take for Nigeria to be developed
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
DeepSight:

Well first and foremost if you have read most of what I have posted you will understand that no one is saying that age is all there is to this discussion. There are many factors at play of which age and time are just one.

Secondly don't be an idiott by attempting to compare Rwanda to Nigeria. Rwanda is not as big, dense or complex as a single senatorial zone in just one of Nigeria's states. It is absurd to compare the potential for sanity there to that which is probable with a complex giant like Nigeria. The Governor of Lagos probably has a more demanding job than the president of ten Rwandas put together.

Nigga please.
why do we have governors and lga chairmen, and ward chairmen bro. you dey talk as if the only elected leader na the president

3 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
DeepSight:

I have not deviated from age. It is one of many factors.
Complexity and history are always important factors - whether you like it or not.

India has its challenges as well, up till today.
If you think no progress has been made in Nigeria, then you are probably a teenager.

I dont think you have the capacity to have a conversation with me.
which progress sir
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by veneza(f): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
let's move this discussion to politics section.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
odizeey:
why will a white child say his race is stupid wen it isnnot, be wise.
we have not always been moving with the pace of the world, but upon how oyinbo help us open our eyes we no gree open am. wen oyinbo me were busy inventing mechanical machines and other evolutionary inventions we were climbing trees.

Ethiopia and Egypt were the first civilized people. THEY ARE BOTH BLACK. YES, ALL THE PHARAOHS AND ENTIRE EGYPTIANS WERE AS BLACK AS YOU AND I. Those pyramids you've heard of in Egypt were all built by black Pharaohs. Same Blacks enslaved Israel. I sell history books, you can order from me.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
RoastedCorn:
God!!! . . please don't bring Buhari here, that's an entirely different argument . . Campaigning for Buhari ....can you see why this country would take 3000 years to be great?
instead of am to jejely hide buhari face he dey bring the mugu here. When a man who claims to be sane is campaigning for someone the age of his grandfather, you begin to wonder where the country is headed to.

4 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
rs172:
somehow and deepsight may your life progress the way Nigeria is progressing. Amen..
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Ethiopia and Egypt were the first civilized people. THEY ARE BOTH BLACK. YES, ALL THE PHARAOHS AND ENTIRE EGYPTIANS WERE AS BLACK AS YOU AND I. Those pyramids you've heard of in Egypt were all built by black Pharaohs. Same Blacks enslaved Israel. I sell history books, you can order from me.
ethiopia and egypt. What happened to egypt why the sudden eradication of blacks. They built the pyramids but remained stagnant and let oyinbo colonize them.
Please read your history book well. Thats the African problem even if he is a librarian he will not still read.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
odizeey:
ethiopia and egypt. What happened to egypt why the sudden eradication of blacks. They built the pyramids but remained stagnant and let oyinbo colonize them.
Please read your history book well. Thats the African problem even if he is a librarian he will not still read.

Colonising Israel for 4 centuries is not an easy feat bro. They were gradually eliminated by poor decisions from some Pharaohs especially during the time of Alexander the great/ the book of Daniel contains some of these events.Introducing Islam led to movement of colored people to other parts of Africa, driven away by ruthless Arabs. Ethiopia was not colonized but lost a great deal of influence when Greece and Romans became world powers. All is contained in history books which I like to read and sell of course. I hope you learned something sir, all the best
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by princfred(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
mosesdejaviano:

There is a saying that says the level of thinking that creates a problem cannot be used to solve the problem. We need higher level of thinking of solving such problems.

When we look the crop of leaders we have. They don't have higher level of thinking to solve the problems we have at hand.

Look at the ministers, we have square pegs in round holes. Look at Zainab Ahmed, the current minister of finance, my younger brother is more qualified than she is. And that is the one controlling the affairs of economics of the country.

My younger brother is a chartered accountant (ICAN and ACAA certified). He has an MBA degree too. Now let us look at the current minister of finance, she is not chartered, just a BSc in Accounting and the only professional body she is affiliates with is ANAN(A body for hausa accounting graduates that finds ICAN too hard). So tell me, how will someone like that boost the confidence of foreign investors to come and invest in the country.

I just took one case, if I am to comment on each minister I will have to write a book.

Look at the current economic team of the country. It is headed by a Professor of Law. Some that had his First degree and Masters degree in Law. The only accountant in that team before was Kemi Adeosun.

During the first term of Bill Clinton, he thanked Joseph Stiglitz who is the head of council of his economic advisers. Bill Clinton took USA out of recession just within a space of 4-6months. He said he was able to do that by the help of Joseph Stiglitz. Joseph Stiglitz was the chief economist of World Bank then.

Let us check the council of economic advisers under Obama. They are all made of Erudite Professors in Economics field. We have Professors of macro economics, micro economics, international economics, fiscal and policy planning.

But here in our own economic team we have 3 lawyers, a doctor, and Kemi Adeosun. And people want the economy to change. That is not possible. That is why the economy cannot grow.

If you come down to UI, OAU, UNILAG you will see many Emeritus Professors in the field of Economics but the government can't gather them to make a blueprint and formulate policies that the country will follow even in the next 50-60years. Just that it will need a periodical review in every 10-15years.

If I am to talk on Agriculture, I will write a lot.

That is why if these are the leaders we are still having nothing will change. Where they choose people to key positions based on ethnic or religious line, not minding competence.

So that is why we need great visionary leaders that can see into the future. Not these archaic type of leaders. Those that can project into 50years to come
Like I always say, with the right type of leaders, Nigeria shall be great.

Exactly because educated ..nay schooled, people in Nigeria dont know the value of the education so believe anybody can mount any position.
In white countries, everyone knows his place and respect that of others. The ones without big certs contribute their quota by launching big enterprises or aspiringto/working for one not by dragging political posts with those who do. You will hardly see an illiterate vieing to take the position of the learned. Look at the last election, all well educated people to choose from. Then look at Trumps team - seasoned highly educated men but in Nigeria every goat believes he has a right to authority and sensitive leadership positions his educational level not minding as long as he has money and the people not only buy but also sell that stupid orientation too. Then wonder why mediocrity reigns.

The north are main culprit of this action and have ruled so long with it, it has become a culture as the average Nigerian has no problem with being ruled by the dumbest among them. Now most believe anybody can serve any that his/her academic level does not matter. What a foolish orientation as seen in the ineptitude reigning everywhere.

Each region should present the best intellectuals among them to be leaders or serve in cabinet positions not square pegs in round holes with the mindset that it doesn't matter because eventually it does. Instead, they keep recycling thesame dull minds who messed up the country in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by oyetpel(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
op should watch the movie 'Adrift'
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by obasjoy: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
please I wanto ask how to register to register of TOEFL exams and if I could be helped with with the materials to study.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
somehow:
Meaning you can't point to 5 things ObJ/Atiku achieved in their first 4 years?

I think I have made myself clear on this, but you can do what pleases you, but I feel it is an insult if you quote me and did not reply, we'll I will have to any moment from now.
Thanks
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by gidjah(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2018
mrphysics:

I aren't doubting the fact that we still have a long way to go even in terms of road. But honestly, the roads he posted is in no way different from what is in Abuja.

If I have the opportunity, I will also leave the country but I won't bad mouth Nigeria because I have people here who isn't their fault that they are Nigerians. The worst is that the op has done nothing to even change his community.

You guys over there should continue correcting our image and send the currency over here. We envy you guys.
yes o, you no lie, we all have a role to play in bettering this nation,we truly do.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by BiafraIShere(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Asquare84:

You can equally provide simply solution to that heap of refuse by clearing them instead of complaining and coursing Nigerian mind you it still them same citizens of Nigerian that dump those refuse their
Easier said than done! So, let's assume I pay labourers and tipper to evacuate the refuse, will I still pay police or vigilante to arrest defaulters that will still come the next minute to dump refuse there?
I hope you know that this dumping of refuse is usually done at night?
You all should stop saying all these, government is government globally and it is their duty to protect the the people and the environment. A responsible government will do awareness and equally arrest defaulters. There must be a penalty for every law broken otherwise you have chaos and lawlessness like we have in Nigeria. It is the duty of government/elected leaders and not individuals! You all defending the rot in this hellhole is doing yourself great disservice! The first step in changing a bad situation is first accepting that there is a problem and not trying to give excuses else you will remain with the status quo. Nigeria is too divided, too heterogeneous and too vast to be waiting on Abuja to share Niger Delta oil proceeds. Let everyone control its resources and pay tax/royalties to the central government just like it was in the first republic or else we will remain a shithole forever!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by somehow: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Which makes it sad that you obviously voting out of hate for a particular person and not because the other is better. wish you luck.
Carmal90:

I think I have made myself clear on this, but you can do what pleases you, but I feel it is an insult if you quote me and did not reply, we'll I will have to any moment from now.
Thanks
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by aadoiza: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
odizeey:
help me ask am o. which structure have they laid for us. Is the country investment friendly?
The main problem of most Nigerians is that they allow others to do their thinking for them. Our reckless politicians have been doing the thinking for most Nigerians. That's how they succeeded in implanting that great JFK's idea into the subconscious of the mentally-lazy, so that the citizens can forego their civil rights and be preoccupied with what will never be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.