Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria (61759 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / My Amanchor Cave Adventure And Guide / Adventure In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by ultimatebas(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
pansophist:
But OP why you go back na? abi you no like better thing?

Lol, my uncle was a strong proponent of the ''no place like home'' mantra. Anytime he calls me, he pounds his ''brotherly'' advice to my ears that I should buy a land and build a house, and come and settle in Nigeria and live like a king lol. It was after I invited him over that he begins to beg how he can be legalized with his family. grin

Leave matter for martyrs my brother, Naija don cast. completely.

grin. My ribs oh!! What a story!!! Same thing happened to me . Always believed in Nigeria until i travelled to Dubai,South africa and USA(Orlando,New york and Houston)respectively.

3 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by JandyJ(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
RealityShot:
the day you meet me, you will regret every word in those statements above.

U don't have to meet me before u will regret.

Thug
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
ultimatebas:

grin. My ribs oh!! What a story!!! Same thing happened to me . Always believed in Nigeria until i travelled to Dubai,South africa and USA(Orlando,New york and Houston)respectively.

your eyes have equally opened grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by urahara(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2018
hahn:

When was Nigeria ever great? undecided

To most Nigerians , we were great because we had groundnut pyramids.

4 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by urahara(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Adiwana:

What the hell are you talking about??Your argument has been on sentiment and perception not on facts.Tell me one developed black nation in the whole world..Just one.And please dont tell me South Africa cause we know the reason they are where they are today is because of white people that built that place and still running that place.Remove it and watch that country collapse.African Americans are just 13% of American population but commit over 51% of the crime in the country.Look at Nigeria as an example,we cannot even generate 7000mw in 2018.Cannot pay 30k/month and unemployment level is so damn high.50yrs+ being independent plus the whole resources we have and one of the most hardworking people in the face of the world we can get our shiit together.And you say what?? Stop being ridiculous and stop with the inferiority complex bullshit.Thats why we continue to deceive ourselves using prayers and "it go better" rubbish to keep ourselves down always blaming 1 thing or the other.The earlier you realise this shithole called Nigeria and black race is a backward race,the better

I just compared the biggest white country in the world and the biggest black country in the world.

U.s.a and Nigeria.

The u s a sets a shining example to smaller countries like germany and co.

While Nigeria , .....oh well.

4 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by urahara(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2018
figur:
After my first trip to Japan, arriving Nigeria, it felt like I stepped away from the real 2019 to 1920, grin everything in Nigeria looked faded, and should be thrown away.

Haba haba grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by urahara(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2018
RTSC:
The IQ of Nigeria is 70.

That is less than the IQ of an American mental asylum.

It could be a major reason why organisation and futuristic planning is a taboo to Nigerian leaders.

We only think about the present. We can not and do not plan for the next 20, or 30, 100 or 200 years.

If the bolded is true , then that means that Nigeria can never be developed , even in the next 1 trillion years.

3 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by urahara(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
IHate9jerianss:

Your posts on this thread have been very good.
Nigerians fret too much about Nigeria and the "black race".
Nigerians want Nigeria to develop at warp speed which is completely impossible.Do we know how old the nations of China,USA,Japan and France are?Argentina and Mexico are over 100years old yet they still have challenges worse than Nigeria.What had these nations i mentioned achieved when they were 60years old?They mention Singapore..how large is it?and what is the size of their human population?
I am now at peace because I know for sure,Nigeria will become a developed state in about the year 2150

Do you know Haiti is 214 years old , do you know Liberia is 171 years old?

Do you know they are both utter shithole worse than even 58 year old Nigeria. Age doesn't determine a countrys success . Did u know Haiti is 68 years older than Canada ?

Baba use your brain. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2019
urahara:

Do you know Haiti is 214 years old , do you know Liberia is 171 years old?

Do you know they are both utter shithole worse than even 58 year old Nigeria. Age doesn't determine a countrys success . Did u know Haiti is 68 years older than Canada ?

Baba use your brain. undecided
Chai, I met several Haitians in the West seeking asylum, and I heard several terrible stories from them about their country, Haiti is even worse than Nigeria, Haiti should be auctioned off on eBay to richer western nations, they have useless, satanic, demented voodoo leaders bereft of pragmatic ideas to move the country forward, nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by urahara(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, I met several Haitians in the West seeking asylum, and I heard several terrible stories from them about their country, Haiti is even worse than Nigeria, Haiti should be auctioned off on eBay to richer western nations, they have useless, satanic, demented voodoo leaders bereft of pragmatic ideas to move the country forward, nonsense grin

I tell you grin grin grin loooool.

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
krattoss:
To all those lazy mofos castigating their country.
It's no one's fault u re lazy and ur parents couldn't make way for y'all.

Follow this link and see testimonies of folks making it over here.
One of the best threads on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first/14#73087622
so this is how you disgrace yourself all over NL. From sports section to this place? Omase o
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
odizeey:
so this is how you disgrace yourself all over NL. From sports section to this place? Omase o
u have been stalking me all these while ain't you?
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by odizeey(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
krattoss:
God forbid. I have been following this thread since last year. I noticed that this guy na Chelsea abi barca fan. I say mk I hail
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by BarristerAlarig: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
krattoss:

Haven't you!

English one reads on NL this days.
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
mrphysics:

I enjoyed reading your write up and feel your frustration. You also need to manage your frustration. Your choice of words seems like you have some motives for this post.

Many have gone, seen even more than you saw and managed themselves. Also, try to visit Abuja and see some roads, they look quite similar.

Saying Blacks are stupid and the rest in a country and continent that many Africans has changed the cause of humanity says a lot about you sir. You can make a change not by insults but trying to do things right in your little circle.

Abuja is a substandard city undecided

A city without central drainage system /sewage system and electricity street lights, EVERYWHERE and not in select places, is that one a city?

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mouth Gig:
IT ALL COMES DOWN TO CORRUPTION... grin grin..FOR ME ITALY IS VERY DIRTY COMPARE TO GERMANY, SWISS... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BUHARI...

Germany is on another level
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
zubino:
@ op are welcome bck to naija.
Earlier this year I travelled out for a training, I cursed Nigeria from my day 1 till the final day I came bck. At some point I questioned God for allowing me be a Nigerian.

When I came bck, I told some of my friends that anyone that dies in Nigeria without travelling out missed a huge part of life everyone should experience. Nigeria is almost a curse considering our level of hardship & uncoordinaion.
No wonder some Africans would rather die in Israeli prisons than return to Africa.

true

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Toseenlove: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
chineji:
Nigeria has never been great and will never be.
Lol don't mind the Idiot hypocrite dirty filthy black monkey.

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Toseenlove: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, they will soon call you unpatriotic, Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and South Sudan, those who have ears should hear, the politicians have stolen Nigeria dry, useless shithole jungle killed by both PDP and the current satanic APC led federal criminals and vampires,my position about Nigeria remains the same,

NIGERIA should be auctioned off on eBay to richer western nations, it is better to be a 7th class citizen in the Western world with dignity, equity, fairness and justice and your ability to work smart and become anything you want than to be a Nigerian living in a failed state, nonsense grin

Lol 7th class citizen.....Pls let me faint In peace.

4 Likes

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Gerrard59:

Actually, you are correct. I've thought of writing an article on it, but no time. The African man is the problem because all over the world, it's the men who developed their countries or played a significant role in the development. What do black men do? Drink, sleep with lots of women and inseminate them to procreate lots of children who they cannot take care of adequately.

In a thread last year, someone mocked Asian men for their small pen!s, but he forgot that these Asian men developed their communities and are a force to be reckoned with today.

One will ask, what am I doing to solve the problem? Well, I was born to see them this way and I have come to realise that NOTHING will change for the better. So I save my energy. The previous generations should have solved the problem not mine.

Truth
Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
op i feeeeeeeeel you

i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel you.
this was exctly how I felt my first time abroad
you have this over whelming feeling that you have been cheated all your life in Nigeria.

my brother, no matter how mich money you have in Nigeria, you are still live like a poor man and you dont know.

More like the rich are suffering and they don't know it

1 Like

Re: My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
chineji:
Liberia

Liberia Is one hell of an expensive country. A plate of jollof rice at a nice restaurant goes for at least 10 to 15 us dollars. The currency used here is either the liberian dollars or the us dollars. The infrastructure in Liberia is really shit (they just finished a civil war anyway). Monrovia is a real shithole by even shithole standards. We didn't do much in Liberia except patrol around. After our patrol we set sail for the canary Islands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.