Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Don’t Be Like Me: I Did Not Marry The Love Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Be Like Me: I Did Not Marry The Love Of My Life (655 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Be Like Me: I Did Not Marry The Love Of My Life by Beke2020: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2018
Hello Lively Stones,
Reading about love love and love today prompted me to share a part of my love story…
Am married but not to the love of my life!
I knew TY many years ago, we were not close neither were we friends, just knew each other from a distance. I later got to notice him(he took note of me long before I noticed him) and then some how our hearts clicked…
Our connection… I can’t really explain cos it was a silent but firm one cos we still didn’t talk much… It was just like when ever we see our selves there was always that mutual connection… Unspoken words… Unexpressed emotions… Unshared dreams and aspirations…
At last the silence was broken and maybe as a result of built up silent emotions… The first time we talked was straight all night talk non stop (thank God for free night calls then). It was difficult to end the call that night but some how we did in the morning… But that difficulty increased in every call we made daily…
TY stole my heart even from a distance… I never for once doubted TY’s feelings for me…he also made me understand though in many words and action what he felt for me (he could not be too plain maybe as a result of our Religious set up I guess) And the feeling was mutual… I felt loved… I felt like a lady and he a perfect gentleman… I couldn’t ask for more… I knew if he ever pops that question I will not be able to resist!
But little wonder… see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/dont-be-like-me-i-did-not-marry-the-love-of-my-life/

Re: Don’t Be Like Me: I Did Not Marry The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Are these your stories real life.? They all sound concocted, like some kind of Nollywood script.
Re: Don’t Be Like Me: I Did Not Marry The Love Of My Life by Beke2020: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
shocked am surprise at your saying.
Nnaabros:
Are these your stories real life.? They all sound concocted, like some kind of Nollywood script.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Right Way To Tell A Girl That She Should Stop Bleaching? / What Can A Single Lady Do To Chase Away A Married Man / Things That Cause Insecurities In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.