Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (58742 Views)

Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Pavore9: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2018
El-Rufai described himself.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by condralbedez: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2018
no time to banter word with a fool,you are a gentle man sire.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by dam2000(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Mature man
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by JackBauer24: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2018
How many times has El rufai condemned the killings of Christians or southerners in the North? El rufai is the very tribal bigot.

7 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Keegan: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Refute Rufai's claim and shame the devil. If not keep your dirty bigotry mouth shut!

5 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by perryy(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Keegan:
Refute Rufai's claim and shame the devil. If not keep your dirty bigotry mouth shut! Obituary.

He has done that , the only problem is that u do not understand English very well. He said Elrufai has no business in anambra on election day just as he won't be having any business doing in Kaduna on election day . Elrufai wasn't arrested but his movement was restricted . What is wrong with that ?

23 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by kremlin01(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2018
Wise words from a wise man ..

Modarun:
The Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Peter Obi, on Saturday called on Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State to stop making hate speeches that will divide and destroy the country
Obi said this while reacting to El Rufai’s tweet describing him as “a tribal bigot.”
El-Rufai had in a tweet claimed that Obi supported his (El-Rufai’s) arrest by the Department of State Services, DSS in 2014 on the ground that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State.”
Obi, while answering questions from journalists on the matter at a youth programme in Nnewi, Anambra State on Saturday, expressed shock at statement from El-Rufai.
According to him, he would only pray for El-Rufai and encourage him to concentrate on doing those things that will better lots of Nigerians rather than engage in hate speeches.
He said, “This is suggesting that it was what he sat down to think of rather than thinking about how to solve the many problems plaguing the country.
“What His Excellency, Gov. Nasir Ahmad El Rufai said about me has been brought to my attention. I believe that as we grow older and are saddled with more responsibilities, we are expected to become circumspect in our thinking and avoid recklessness in our speeches and utterances.
“How does the circumstance he referred to relate to bigotry to warrant such a label?
“All I do for people like El-Rufai is to pray for them and encourage them to concentrate on doing those things that will better the lots of Nigerians rather than engage in hate speeches that will divide and destroy the country.
“At this difficult times in our country, when thousands of our brothers and sisters across ethnic divide are killed all over the country, including innocent citizens in Kaduna state; millions of our children from all the parts of the country are out of school; millions of Nigerian youths from all the parts of the country are without jobs, our pre-occupation, especially among those that are in government should not be making reckless speeches.
“What our leaders should be doing today is seeking solutions to the numerous problems of our dear country.
“I am aware that during the said election he referred to, security agents merely restricted his movement because he had no business being in Anambra as I would not have been in Kaduna on an election day.”
The former governor of Anambra State further appealed to Nigerians, especially those in positions of authority, to avoid what he called “the dominance of the vice of hate”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/10/will-el-rufai-calling-tribal-bigot-peter-obi/

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..the bigot say he go pray hahaha whether you pray or fast sef nothing for you.You and elrufai deserve each other.
how come it is only Yoruba on niaraland that are calling obi a bigot? the Yorubas are even crying more than the hausa

7 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by dotunbidemi: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2018
aa
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by clefstone(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2018
alsudan:
El Rufai and Buhari survives politically off hate speeches, by jacking up the emotions of their fanatical base. Take that away, and they are just empty, with their heads filled only with conquest.
you have said it all
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by kally90(f): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Epic clap back

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by EazyMoh(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2018
But you never deny making the statement now.
If El Rufai has a business in Katsina (Not Kaduna) because it's a Hausa-Fulani state but has none in Anambra because it's an igbo state what light does that statement portray you?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by BeautifulMind2: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.
Did you make the statements you were accused of.
Did you carry out the actions you were accused of.
Were those actions wrong, If the were wrong have you apologized.
Stop trying to go spiritual and emotional and address issues properly.

You remain a tribal bigoted hypocrite , until you can comprehensively proove your innocence.

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by okongo(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Nnemuka(f): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..the bigot say he go pray hahaha whether you pray or fast sef nothing for you.You and elrufai deserve each other.
Let's assume he said so, what is your take on Fashola telling Yorubas to vote Buhari in 2019 so that power will return to the south west.

Is Fashola a detribalised Nigerian?

15 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Keegan: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2018
perryy:

He has done that , the only problem is that u do not understand English very well. He said Elrufai has no business in anambra on election day just as he won't be having any business doing in Kaduna on election day . Elrufai wasn't arrested but his movement was restricted . What is wrong with that ?

You are a big fool.
Is Anambra State not parr of the federation?

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Evercurious(f): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Karma is an Angel. Obi the obituary is finally heading for the morgue and burial IJN. Atiku which means death is allowed, Made a bad decision to kill his political careers. Why choose VP from the forsaken tribe ?. Even shagari regretted using an Igbo for VP, because he suffered a coup de tat due to Igbo bad luck. I bet Elfufai will make DSS arrest obi the obituary once he steps his foot on northern sacred soil. I bet obi the obituary will continue financing Igbos immediately 2019 election is over, because that his secret project. Igbo amaka kwenu !!!

DID YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF BEFORE TYPING THIS?

10 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by mybestlove(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2018
We cannot be DECIEVED again in 2019. Let them lament till infinity we have opened our eyes and have known their antics. Obi is our choice, nothing more.

El Rufai is systematically aiding the killing of Christians in Kaduna, Buhari is using his meyitti Alla to attempt the conquest of the middle belt. Can religious/ethnic bigots like these have a voice in a sane society? No!

Nigerians should be wise, we should learn from history and yesterday

5 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by kosire(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Please let's think aright ....
Let's change our mindset...
Let's change our mindset towards religion.. Politics.. Tribe...
We are human before we ever knew religion,Politics and tribe...
Don't let them divide us further apart..
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Keegan: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2018
You see someone who want to by VP of the Federal Republic querying another person presence in his God forsaken state.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by pennylland: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2018
Helrufai is known with mixing religion with politics,for his own political agenda best known to him

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by BeautifulMind2: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.
Did you make the statements you were accused of.
Did you carry out the actions you were accused of.
Were those actions wrong, If the were wrong have you apologized.
Stop trying to go spiritual and emotional and address issues properly.

You remain a tribal bigoted hypocrite , until you can comprehensively proove your innocence.
APC governor Fashola deported Nigerians living in Lagos not Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Evercurious(f): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=72866263][/quote

THANKS FOR BRINGING LIGHT TO HIS SOUL..
]
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by BabaO2: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Why using prof woke Soyinka's picture to campaign for image redemption. You are a confirmed tribal bigot, you cannot be vice president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by indigenous234(f): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2018
The media, Nigerians and the PDP, MUST NOT allow the APC and their Zombies to change the discuss.

2019, the discuss remains and must remain the performance of the clueless dullard of Daura in juxtaposition with his promises and conditions in 2015. The attempt to divert attention by any means possible by the APC and their paid E-rats even to matters with potentials of throwing Nigeria Into further crisis wicked, and not surprising as we all witnessed this in 2011,and prior to the elections in 2015 and even after the elections in the notorious body-odour and unguided utterances of the dullard of Daura.

2019 remains OPERATION BACK TO DAURA.

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Dforest(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2018
NAWA OOO, PETER OBI IS JUST VP aspirant UNDER HAUSA MAN. Not even d president, pls what if this man was pick as PDP presidential aspirant?. Maybe war would have broke out. Pls were is one Nigeria we talk about?. This y IBO wants to be on their on. U can't hate person and still want to rule him by force. Let IBO go since u can't trust them with leadership power.one thing is certain. One day , d table will turn. Nothing last for ever. Keeping whom u don't like by force, it will backfire one day and u may not like d consequence

5 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Baroba(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Karma is an Angel. Obi the obituary is finally heading for the morgue and burial IJN. Atiku which means death is allowed, Made a bad decision to kill his political careers. Why choose VP from the forsaken tribe ?. Even shagari regretted using an Igbo for VP, because he suffered a coup de tat due to Igbo bad luck. I bet Elfufai will make DSS arrest obi the obituary once he steps his foot on northern sacred soil. I bet obi the obituary will continue financing Igbos immediately 2019 election is over, because that his secret project. Igbo amaka kwenu !!!

You sound incoherent and down right stupid, it's not a must to comment or try to sound clever and half, kindly shut the fuuuk up..

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by UgwuAghachi: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2018
Ghost
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Fayaboy: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2018
Anybody can decide to visit any state during an election.....as Nigerians the Constitution guarantees that....on to a more important topic
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Minjim: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2018
sexiestharam:
Instead of APC to face the issues and tell us why Nigerians should elect them, they are playing the ethnic card. Was it not Buhari who said he cannot give the same attention to places that gave him 95% to places that gave him 5%? What kind of ethnic bigotry is that? How can a President say that? They have no achievements to show so they are facing the opposition. Shame on you APC! Stupid party!

It's the dirty game of politics. What goes around, comes around.
And politicians will use it against each others. Those that come...( people) must come with equity.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by princdebola201(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2018
lawflec:
Why was El Rufai in Anambra during their election. He hasn't answered the question yet
el rufai is a nigerian that has freedom of movement accross the length and breath of the country irrespective of any event taken place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.