Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (58743 Views)

Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Karma is an Angel. Obi the obituary is finally heading for the morgue and burial IJN. Atiku which means death is allowed, Made a bad decision to kill his political careers. Why choose VP from the forsaken tribe ?. Even shagari regretted using an Igbo for VP, because he suffered a coup de tat due to Igbo bad luck. I bet Elfufai will make DSS arrest obi the obituary once he steps his foot on northern sacred soil. I bet obi the obituary will continue financing Igbos immediately 2019 election is over, because that his secret project. Igbo amaka kwenu !!!
So Dss can only arrest him in the north? Why, as in their power stops over there?
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Benekruku(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Karma is an Angel. Obi the obituary is finally heading for the morgue and burial IJN. Atiku which means death is allowed, Made a bad decision to kill his political careers. Why choose VP from the forsaken tribe ?. Even shagari regretted using an Igbo for VP, because he suffered a coup de tat due to Igbo bad luck. I bet Elfufai will make DSS arrest obi the obituary once he steps his foot on northern sacred soil. I bet obi the obituary will continue financing Igbos immediately 2019 election is over, because that his secret project. Igbo amaka kwenu !!!

He has already drowned Atiku.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by odunragbada: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Why the sudden attack on Peter Obi is like el Rufai sees qualities in Atiku that he can't tarnish or use to change the northern people mind so he resort in tarnishing Peter Obi through religion so northern people can change their mind that mosque rat that has no electoral value that use to knee down to beg for position to hell with you campaign with achievement your party is in power and stop using religion

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Benekruku(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Mklanceee:

how come it is only Yoruba on niaraland that are calling obi a bigot? the Yorubas are even crying more than the hausa

Cos the North-Western alliance is Anti-East.

Same vision they share even its not detailed formally, Its a doctrine running in their veins
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Elliot2(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2018
EazyMoh:
But you never deny making the statement now.
If El Rufai has a business in Katsina (Not Kaduna) because it's a Hausa-Fulani state but has none in Anambra because it's an igbo state what light does that statement portray you?
u no dey try o. Abeg u use ur head na.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2018
They will soon end up in the same party someday.. Yeye people. Chemical reactions
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by buchai: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2018
politicians don't forget and they don't forgive most of the utterances that are existed today about bigotry existed through campaign that is why we should not devide our nation through campaign utterances.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by PhenomenalAustin: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Then let us go #Biafra
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by summerky: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Ob
i.
Did you make the statements you were accused of.
Did you carry out the actions you were accused of.
Were those actions wrong, If the were wrong have you apologized.
Stop trying to go spiritual and emotional and address issues properly.

You remain a tribal bigoted hypocrite , until you can comprehensively proove your innocence.

if you had read that post from beginning to end and didn't jump any sentence you wouldn't be writing this your trash

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by chrisifeanyi: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Despicable slowpoke

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by lexy2014: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Karma is an Angel. Obi the obituary is finally heading for the morgue and burial IJN. Atiku which means death is allowed, Made a bad decision to kill his political careers. Why choose VP from the forsaken tribe ?. Even shagari regretted using an Igbo for VP, because he suffered a coup de tat due to Igbo bad luck. I [b]bet Elfufai will make DSS arrest obi the obituary once he steps his foot on northern sacred soil. [/b]I bet obi the obituary will continue financing Igbos immediately 2019 election is over, because that his secret project. Igbo amaka kwenu !!!
Was it obi that made DSS arrest elrufai?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2018
This response from Obi the incoming VP by God's grace has shown the difference between a well lettered man and a quota system product.
But zombies will never notice the difference. They are only good at abuses, name calling and making noise as empty barrels that they are.
No superior argument!
This time around we the concerned Nigerians must insist on televised debates for the presidential and vice presidential candidates to enable us make informed choices.
To INEC: #NODEBATENOELECTION.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Benekruku(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2018
PhenomenalAustin:

Then let us go #Biafra

Who is holding you?

Talk to your representatives to pioneer and stop feeling too important

Its not by rebelling and chest beating

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by SouthEastFacts: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Yoruba moslems sha. Good luck with your hate

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Benekruku(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2018
mybestlove:
We cannot be DECIEVED again in 2019. Let them lament till infinity we have opened our eyes and have known their antics. Obi is our choice, nothing more.

El Rufai is systematically aiding the killing of Christians in Kaduna, Buhari is using his meyitti Alla to attempt the conquest of the middle belt. Can religious/ethnic bigots like these have a voice in a sane society? No!

Nigerians should be wise, we should learn from history and yesterday

5%
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by lexy2014: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.

You remain a tribal bigoted hypocrite , until you can comprehensively proove your innocence.

If u read obi's statement carefully, u will have understood that elrufai was arrested because of election issues not because of ethnic or tribal issues. From d statement which obviously u didn't read, obi said he actually supported d arrest of elrufai then cos as a sitting governor, elrufai shouldn't have been in anambra on an election day. Is there anything like ethnicity or tribalism in that?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Gandollar(f): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Roger3D:
Shut up Peter Obi. You are a confirmed bigot whom we can never ever vote for. If you desperately need to be a vice president of some country, try Biafra
But you would vote the one who called Nigerians dogs and baboons. Your mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by DTeekay(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2018
So he is guilty until proven innocent. Please grow up.
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Mrjo(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.

READ WITH LOGIC AND NT SETEMENTAL, HE (OBI) SAID EL-RUFAI WAS NOT RESTIRICTED

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by DTeekay(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2018
Even the Presidents movement is limited on election day, because he has one vote and must vote only in his ward.
lexy2014:

If u read obi's statement carefully, u will have understood that elrufai was arrested because of election issues not because of ethnic or tribal issues. From d statement which obviously u didn't read, obi said he actually supported d arrest of elrufai then cos as a sitting governor, elrufai shouldn't have been in anambra on an election day. Is there anything like ethnicity or tribalism in that?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by blesssingtime(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2018
El Rufai and Buhari survives politically off hate speeches.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by sweetilicious(f): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.

Kindly read in between lines.He said" El rufai has no business in Anambra state on the day of Election.Is he an Inec Official,is he a registered voter in Anambra State,or is he a licensed reporter?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by ahnie: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2018
If I were peter obi....i would just kept el-rufai silent...silence kills blabbermouths faster.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Modarun:
The Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Peter Obi, on Saturday called on Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State to stop making hate speeches that will divide and destroy the country
Obi said this while reacting to El Rufai’s tweet describing him as “a tribal bigot.”
El-Rufai had in a tweet claimed that Obi supported his (El-Rufai’s) arrest by the Department of State Services, DSS in 2014 on the ground that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State.”
Obi, while answering questions from journalists on the matter at a youth programme in Nnewi, Anambra State on Saturday, expressed shock at statement from El-Rufai.
According to him, he would only pray for El-Rufai and encourage him to concentrate on doing those things that will better lots of Nigerians rather than engage in hate speeches.
He said, “This is suggesting that it was what he sat down to think of rather than thinking about how to solve the many problems plaguing the country.
“What His Excellency, Gov. Nasir Ahmad El Rufai said about me has been brought to my attention. I believe that as we grow older and are saddled with more responsibilities, we are expected to become circumspect in our thinking and avoid recklessness in our speeches and utterances.
“How does the circumstance he referred to relate to bigotry to warrant such a label?
“All I do for people like El-Rufai is to pray for them and encourage them to concentrate on doing those things that will better the lots of Nigerians rather than engage in hate speeches that will divide and destroy the country.
“At this difficult times in our country, when thousands of our brothers and sisters across ethnic divide are killed all over the country, including innocent citizens in Kaduna state; millions of our children from all the parts of the country are out of school; millions of Nigerian youths from all the parts of the country are without jobs, our pre-occupation, especially among those that are in government should not be making reckless speeches.
“What our leaders should be doing today is seeking solutions to the numerous problems of our dear country.
“I am aware that during the said election he referred to, security agents merely restricted his movement because he had no business being in Anambra as I would not have been in Kaduna on an election day.”
The former governor of Anambra State further appealed to Nigerians, especially those in positions of authority, to avoid what he called “the dominance of the vice of hate”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/10/will-el-rufai-calling-tribal-bigot-peter-obi/

By repeating this part in his statement, the man is clearly still holding on to his earlier bigoted position of supporting the violation of EL Rufai's fundamental human right to freedom of movement and association - how can you unilaterally as governor use security agents to prevent somebody from leaving his hotel simply because you deemed it that he has no business in your state and still believe your action was correct.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by sweetilicious(f): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.

Kindly read in between lines.He said" El rufai has no business in Anambra state on the day of Election.Is he an Inec Official,is he a registered voter in Anambra State,or is he a licensed reporter?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by 2pacamarushakur(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by majamajic(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.

did u read till end where he said he was aware of what happened to him on election day in Anambra ?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by greggng: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2018
lawflec:
Why was El Rufai in Anambra during their election. He hasn't answered the question yet

The question you asked is irrelevant...elrufi is a Nigerian and he has not committed any crime that restricts his freedom of association or movement. He is a party delegate sent to monitor the election

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Benekruku(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2018
lawflec:
Why was El Rufai in Anambra during their election. He hasn't answered the question yet

You need to start drinking engine oil. That rotor you call a brain inside your skull is stuck!
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Bimpe29: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2018
Two wrong will make a right.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by jmaine: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

By repeating this part in his statement, the man is clearly still holding on to his earlier bigoted position of supporting the violation of EL Rufai's fundamental human right to freedom of movement and association - how can you unilaterally as governor use security agents to prevent somebody from leaving his hotel simply because you deemed it that he has no business in your state and still believe your action was correct.

He stood his position cos he is right and he isn't a coward. Why do the Security officers restrict movements on Election days if you feel you have freedom of movement and association?

Peter Obi action was correct and is correct from now till eternity... Elrufai had no business movement recklessly in a state election he has no stake in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.