Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (58741 Views)

Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by paix(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
People can't give you want they don't have. The only thing the APC has to offer is violence. They seem to have sleepless nights where peace exists. I observe with dismay that only the APC ruling states that are facing crisis here and there.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Carlyscales: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.
Did you make the statements you were accused of.
Did you carry out the actions you were accused of.
Were those actions wrong, If the were wrong have you apologized.
Stop trying to go spiritual and emotional and address issues properly.

You remain a tribal bigoted hypocrite , until you can comprehensively proove your innocence.

How did u descend so low n cheap in ur assertions.

So in all he said this is all u can deduce from that??

What even makes u think Obi will stoop so low to respond to trivials from d likes of El-rufai without shame.

Pls give us something more tangible n sensible!

Obi is far exposed n enlightened than the likes of you and El-rufai!!

He was PAN kaduna no 1 customer as a gov. He used 406 from kaduna as official car as a gov. What even Kaduna Gov n other northern Govs ain't sensible n prudent enough to do.

He was one of the first Gov in southern Nigeria to do business with Jaiz bank (an Islamic bank) because they gave him better terms than so called "christian commercial banks".

Think am first, u can't have the kind of entrepreneural mind he has n succeed in business and still be nepotic n tribalistic. How naa
It just doesn't make sense people.

It's like accusing a yoruba man that left his village n relocated to a village in Northeast in pursuit of business n customers. Wont it be silly accusing such of tribalism.

When u hear a man u can read his soul or core to an extent.

We used to hear PMB B4 his return to power n felt he myb sectional n nepotic, today same is bedeviling his Govt.

When u hear Fashola, El-rufai etc u can easily Know that this men are just better of as a professionals n regional leaders. If they r made president u can be sure they're gonna be too rigid & sectional. Same with Kwankwaso.

But When u listen to Atiku, Osibanjo,Tambuwal, Saraki etc. U can be sure that they will better unite n galvanise the country. Of course they may have other baggages but u can't accuse them of being sectional.

My dr when u really listen to Obi u will know he's above sectionalism n tribalism. The other time he was lamenting in US-Nig business submit about Zamfara( with population of 5m) just having about 100 students in total for neco in a yr with a passing rate of just 24/100. Meanwhile other states are having over 200,000 for same exam. Only for their former Gov to marry a minor young enough to be his granddaughter, divorced her shortly n is ready to die in d Senate in defence of child marriage. Whitout regards to her education n progration in life. He said then he's not from Zamfara but every section of d country is important to him.
Note: he said this years ago B4 d primaries n all that.

So just forget about the NL miscreants screaming 'Igbo Amaka'. The real n most igbos ain't tribal really. U can't be as adventurous n entrepreneurial as they are n be looking at tribalism. To them business minds it's all business n profit/ loss. Any one/tribe/colour/religion etc that can deal with them in business is the their brother period
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by mank1234(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
As usual, they've started with their lies and twisting of narratives. They should have allowed him to move about and coerce people to vote for his party.
That's how they deceived you guys in 2015.

Because election is approaching, Miyeti Allah and herdsmen have gone under. Even the cattle colony crusaders are behaving like all is well. Once they win the election they'll start again.

Anyone that allow these guys to cone himself a second time is indeed lower than ape in reasoning.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Anaedo1: 4:15am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=Roger3D post=72866201]Shut up Peter Obi. You are a confirmed bigot whom we can never ever vote for. If you desperately need to be a vice president of some country, try Biafra[/quote.

I laughed when i remembered you just have one inconsequential vote..
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2018
jmaine:

Pay attention and you will learn. Moreover, you appear uninformed.

He won the case cos the law doesn't recognize the roles of armed forces in elections . However, INEC still deploys them as a necessary stop gap measures to stem electoral malpractices

This was later affirmed by Justice Ibrahim Buba of the Federal High Court in Lagos in 2015 when he stated "That the practice of deploying troops of the Nigerian Armed Forces in the conduct of elections when there is no uprising is “anti-democratic” and not in tandem with civil rule and constitutional democracy."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/178977-update-jonathan-lacks-powers-to-deploy-troops-for-elections-court.html

All proven to be brazen lies.. Your propaganda is evil and shameless...Repent....

You are the one who is pretending to be informed but apparently not.

Do you think quoting an irrelevant judgement would prove your case?

Do you even know the difference between TROOPS and other members of the law enforcement agencies especially the the Police & DSS?

Was Justice Ibrahim Buba the one who presided over El Rufai's case and awarded him 5M damages for unlawful restriction of his movement in violation of his constitutional rights - did you actual read the judgement of that particular case?

Peter Obi is definitely a bigot - read some additional allegations against him.
https://www.nairaland.com/4839148/flashback-peter-obi-hate-speech
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by ngoziempress: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2018
The right word to describe El rufai, Buhari and the rest APC members is "VAMPIRE" They are always thirsty for blood. Face Nigeria's problem and solve it They said NO. All they can do is cause fights and killings. God help Nigeria. But we also have to remember that God help those who help themselves. Vote Buhari out for Peace, Unity and progress. I'll keep hammering on this until Nigerians hear my voice.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by jmaine: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You are the one who is pretending to be informed but apparently not.

Like i said earlier "Pay attention and you will learn". Stop pushing your ignorance further, it exposes you more to ridicule

ItsMeAboki:

Do you think quoting an irrelevant judgement would prove your case?

Sounds of a sinking man. That judgement is more relevant than you. I will prove it.

ItsMeAboki:

Do you even know the difference between TROOPS and other members of the law enforcement agencies especially the the Police & DSS?

Sure i do, but under INEC deployment, they are all given the same mandate which the law doesn't recognize. A clear example is the current use of card reader which the supreme court said it is illegal before the law.

ItsMeAboki:

Was Justice Ibrahim Buba the one who presided over El Rufai's case and awarded him 5M damages for unlawful restriction of his movement in violation of his constitutional rights -

This is a very shameful and unintelligent question by all indices, but i will be patient with you since you deserve to learn.

First, Elrufai was awarded N 2 million and not the N 4 million he mentioned nor the N 5 million you quoted.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/29/unlawful-detention-court-orders-sss-apologise-el-rufai-awards-n2m-damages/

https://www.africanewshub.com/news/2000470-unlawful-detention-court-orders-sss-to-apologise-to-el-rufai-awards-him-n2m-in-damages

Furthermore, as previously stated, Justice Ibrahim Buba affirmed the earlier judgement of Justice Ibrahim Bature Gafai in Awka that

" the SSS had no statutory powers under the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or under any Nigerian law to have detained El Rufai without showing cause to a court of competent jurisdiction. The court therefore ordered the SSS to publish an apology in two national dailies for the unlawful and unconstitutional violation of his liberty.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/29/unlawful-detention-el-rufai-defeats-sss-agf-court-declares-restriction-movement-during

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/29/unlawful-detention-court-orders-sss-apologise-el-rufai-awards-n2m-damages/

ItsMeAboki:

did you actual read the judgement of that particular case?

I did. Aboki, you don't like reading to save yourself from avoidable embarrassment.

ItsMeAboki:

[s]Peter Obi is definitely a bigot - read some additional allegations against him.
https://www.nairaland.com/4839148/flashback-peter-obi-hate-speech[/s]

Pure crap !
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by orisa37: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Use either a sledge hammer or a machine gun to wipe him out.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
fedorahat:
Rubbish from Peter Obi.
Did you make the statements you were accused of.
Did you carry out the actions you were accused of.
Were those actions wrong, If the were wrong have you apologized.
Stop trying to go spiritual and emotional and address issues properly.

You remain a tribal bigoted hypocrite , until you can comprehensively proove your innocence.
Will you shut up' ranting dunce. What Business does Hellrufy have in Anambra State on election day? Was it Peter Obi that prevented him from carrying out his electoral evil plots in a far away state of Anambra from all the way Kaduna? Bunch of hypocrites terrorists.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Ganduri: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by onubijoe(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Noise maker

Roger3D:
Shut up Peter Obi. You are a confirmed bigot whom we can never ever vote for. If you desperately need to be a vice president of some country, try Biafra
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
jmaine:

Like i said earlier "Pay attention and you will learn". Stop pushing your ignorance further, it exposes you more to ridicule

Sounds of a sinking man. That judgement is more relevant than you. I will prove it.

Sure i do, but under INEC deployment, they are all given the same mandate which the law doesn't recognize. A clear example is the current use of card reader which the supreme court said it is illegal before the law.

This is a very shameful and unintelligent question by all indices, but i will be patient with you since you deserve to learn.

First, Elrufai was awarded N 2 million and not the N 4 million he mentioned nor the N 5 million you quoted.

https://www.africanewshub.com/news/2000470-unlawful-detention-court-orders-sss-to-apologise-to-el-rufai-awards-him-n2m-in-damages

Furthermore, as previously stated, Justice Ibrahim Buba affirmed the earlier judgement of Justice Ibrahim Bature Gafai in Awka that

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/29/unlawful-detention-el-rufai-defeats-sss-agf-court-declares-restriction-movement-during

I did. Aboki, you don't like reading to save yourself from avoidable embarrassment.

Pure crap !

Your words:

He won the case cos the law doesn't recognize the roles of armed forces in elections
. However, INEC still deploys them as a necessary stop gap measures to stem electoral malpractices

This was later affirmed by Justice Ibrahim Buba of the Federal High Court in Lagos in 2015 when he stated "That the practice of deploying troops of the Nigerian Armed Forces in the conduct of elections when there is no uprising is “anti-democratic” and not in tandem with civil rule and constitutional democracy.

If you had the power of basic comprehension you would noticed that reason you gave for El Rufai's victory does not coincide with the judgement by both justices you quoted; because the two are quite different.

In the first instance; Justice Ibrahim Bature Gafai merely upheld the constitutional right of El Rufai or any other individual to his/her freedom of movement by declaring the latter's detention as unlawful without necessarily declaring that the deployment of the SSS or similar law enforcement agents in elections as unlawful - contrary to your abject poor interpretation.

The judgement of Ibrahim Buba, on the other hand, is quite different; he declared deployment of TROOPS i.e. use of SOLDIERS in elections (in the absence of uprisings) as illegal - this was why I asked whether you understood the meaning of troops as against other law enforcement agent e.g. police, SSS etc.

You really need to read and understand what you are quoting before exposing yourself in foolish arguments - access to knowledge does not necessarily translate to intelligence; it is knowing how to use that knowledge appropriately that matters.

Now run along and behave yourself.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by jmaine: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

[s]If you had the power of basic comprehension you would noticed that reason you gave for El Rufai's victory does not coincide with the judgement by both justices you quoted; because the two are quite different.

In the first instance; Justice Ibrahim Bature Gafai merely upheld the constitutional right of El Rufai or any other individual to his/her freedom of movement by declaring the latter's detention as unlawful without necessarily declaring that the deployment of the SSS or similar law enforcement agents in elections as unlawful - contrary to your abject poor interpretation.

The judgement of Ibrahim Buba, on the other hand, is quite different; he declared deployment of TROOPS i.e. use of SOLDIERS in elections (in the absence of uprisings) as illegal - this was why I asked whether you understood the meaning of troops as against other law enforcement agent e.g. police, SSS etc.

You really need to read and understand what you are quoting before exposing yourself in foolish arguments - access to knowledge does not necessarily translate to intelligence; it is knowing how to use that knowledge appropriately that matters.

Now run along and behave yourself.
[/s]

I had to strike out the meaningless post cos it was a futile tail chasing exercise. I will be forced to break it down in simple terms using the card reader.

Story 1:

Status on the use of a card reader: Constitutionally Illegal even though it is an important requirement of INEC to vote.

Elrufai goes to vote and he is disenfranchised cos his card reader couldn't be read. He goes to court to challenge this and the court affirms INEC has no rights to deny him since the use of the card reader is alien to the electoral acts. He is awarded damages by the courts.

Story 2:

Restrictions on Election days: Constitutionally Illegal as enshrined in Section 34 of the constitution even though it is a necessary requirement for INEC to conduct smooth elections.

Elrufai goes to Anambra during a key election to constitute nuisance and he is barred by the DSS. He goes to court to challenge this and the court affirms the DSS has no rights to restrict his movements even when we know that is the norm during elections . He is subsequently awarded damages by the court.

Having broken this discourse down to your level, i hope you don't bore us with more disjointed drivels.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by lawflec(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Benekruku:

You need to start drinking engine oil. That rotor you call a brain inside your skull is stuck!
Lol
I am perfectly sure that you aint educated. During election periods, your freedom of movement if curtailed which is obviously Constitutional. He entered the state by 7 p m where as a curfew placed in the state started by 6pm. Meaning that he entered illegally
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by lawflec(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2018
greggng:

The question you asked is irrelevant...elrufi is a Nigerian and he has not committed any crime that restricts his freedom of association or movement. He is a party delegate sent to monitor the election

No, he was a self styled delegate and was not accredited. All delegates and election nonitoring agents are accredited by both INEC and DSS.

Secondly, rivht to freedom of movement is usually restricted during election period. The right is not an absolute Right
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by lawflec(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2018
baloo:

Hello.This is one of the major problems we have in the country.why will anybody be telling another citizen of nigeria "what is the business in another state or part of the country".I am not a supporter of any of the two parties here but it is hypocritical for us to be preaching a united nation but acting otherwise.As a citizen of the country,anybody shuld be able to move freely in any part of thr country as stated in the constitution.we shuld call a spade a spade.He was wrong to make that statement.we pray for a better nigeria with good leaders.
The right was restricted that day. Freedom of movement is not a universal right
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
jmaine:

I had to strike out the meaningless post cos it was a futile tail chasing exercise. I will be forced to break it down in simple terms using the card reader.

Story 1:

Status on the use of a card reader: Constitutionally Illegal even though it is an important requirement of INEC to vote.

Elrufai goes to vote and he is disenfranchised cos his card reader couldn't be read. He goes to court to challenge this and the court affirms INEC has no rights to deny him since the use of the card reader is alien to the electoral acts. He is awarded damages by the courts.

Story 2:

Restrictions on Election days: Constitutionally Illegal as enshrined in Section 34 of the constitution even though it is a necessary requirement for INEC to conduct smooth elections.

Elrufai goes to Anambra during a key election to constitute nuisance and he is barred by the DSS. He goes to court to challenge this and the court affirms the DSS has no rights to restrict his movements even when we know that is the norm during elections . He is subsequently awarded damages by the court.

Having broken this discourse down to your level, i hope you don't bore us with more disjointed drivels.

You are incorrigible.
I am holding you to your words which you claimed that El Rufai won his case against the DSS because THE LAW DOESN'T RECOGNISE THE ROLES OF ARMED FORCES IN ELECTIONS.
You foolishly even tried to support that statement by citing two court judgements - which did not actually say any of the kind, namely: Fed High Court Lagos by Justice Ibrahim Buba and Fed High Court Akwa Ibom by Justice Ibrahim Bature Gafai (who presided over El Rufai's case) - you furthermore provided the links but apparently did not do due diligence to either; because if you had and were not short of basic comprehension you noted that Justice Ibrahim Bature on declared the restriction of movements during elections unconstitutional but make no declaration on the legality or otherwise concerning the use of the Armed Forces (as you said) during elections.
On the other hand Justice Ibrahim Buba of the Fed High Court Lagos could not have affirmed the judgement of Justice Ibrahim Bature of Fed High Court Akwa Ibom, because as Fed High Courts, both should be of equal standing, neither would superior to the other - only a superior appellate court can affirmed or refute the judgement of a lower court.
Moreover, Justice Ibrahim Buba was not presiding over a case brought to him against the judgement in favour of El Rufai by Justice Ibrahim Bature but an entirely different case, in which he declared the use of TROOPS i.e. SOLDIERS and NOT the ARMED FORCES in elections (note the difference) as unconstitutional.

Your use of the two judgements to buttress your erroneous assumption is as logical as seeing a cow for the first time and noticing it had four legs then subsequently seeing a dog and assuming that it too must be a cow because it also had for four legs - very silly, don't you agree?

Finally, your continued reference to the card reader in this argument is so infantile & stupid, not even worth the trouble of responding.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by jmaine: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

[s]You are incorrigible.
I am holding you to your words which you claimed that El Ruf1ai won his case against the DSS because THE LAW DOESN'T RECOGNISE THE ROLES OF ARMED FORCES IN ELECTIONS.
You foolishly even tried to support that statement by citing two court judgements - which did not actually say any of the kind, namely: Fed High Court Lagos by Justice Ibrahim Buba and Fed High Court Akwa Ibom by Justice Ibrahim Bature Gafai (who presided over El Rufai's case) - you furthermore provided the links but apparently did not do due diligence to either; because if you had and were not short of basic comprehension you noted that Justice Ibrahim Bature on declared the restriction of movements during elections unconstitutional but make no declaration on the legality or otherwise concerning the use of the Armed Forces (as you said) during elections.
On the other hand Justice Ibrahim Buba of the Fed High Court Lagos could not have affirmed the judgement of Justice Ibrahim Bature of Fed High Court Akwa Ibom, because as Fed High Courts, both should be of equal standing, neither would superior to the other - only a superior appellate court can affirmed or refute the judgement of a lower court.
Moreover, Justice Ibrahim Buba was not presiding over a case brought to him against the judgement in favour of El Rufai by Justice Ibrahim Bature but an entirely different case, in which he declared the use of TROOPS i.e. SOLDIERS and NOT the ARMED FORCES in elections (note the difference) as unconstitutional.

Your use of the two judgements to buttress your erroneous assumption is as logical as seeing a cow for the first time and noticing it had four legs then subsequently seeing a dog and assuming that it too must be a cow because it also had for four legs - very silly, don't you agree?

Finally, your continued reference to the card reader in this argument is so infantile & stupid, not even worth the trouble of responding.[/s]

You are strenuously trying too hard to sound okay, but they are just senseless ramblings that leads to no where.
I made your job very easy yet you felt the bizarre need to dump more trash... shocked

Anyway, enough of your nonsense.... Peter Obi put paid to the useless propaganda of the fraudulent Malian midget below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RXghK8kF_Y

https://www.nairaland.com/4841946/peter-obi-replies-el-rufai-arise
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
jmaine:

You are strenuously trying too hard to sound okay, but they are just senseless ramblings that leads to no where.
I made your job very easy yet you felt the bizarre need to dump more trash... shocked

Anyway, enough of your nonsense.... Peter Obi put paid to the useless propaganda of the fraudulent Malian midget below...

https://www.nairaland.com/4841946/peter-obi-replies-el-rufai-arise

Peter Obi is nothing more than a bigot - look at him still trying to justify the restriction of movement even now with hindsight several years after the court had clearly pronounced it illegal or does he believe he had the power to unilaterally set the constitution aside?

As for his other defence; I couldn't have expected anything less from him than complete denial from him; after all, how would you expect an unapologetic bigot be humble enough to accept his bigotry,

As for you; well you come apparently as not much different from Peter Obi.

See how you have conveniently avoided admitting the fallacy of your earlier faulty statement (concerning the reason for El Rufai's legal victory) along with the misapplication of two court judgements which clearly did not support it - after demeaning and insulting my intelligence.

Bigots never admit their fault even when they know they are wrong - have a nice day.
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by jmaine: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Peter Obi is nothing more than a bigot - look at him still trying to justify the restriction of movement even now with hindsight several years after the court had clearly pronounced it illegal or does he believe he had the power to unilaterally set the constitution aside?

As for his other defence; I couldn't have expected anything less from him than complete denial from him; after all, how would you expect an unapologetic bigot be humble enough to accept his bigotry,

As for you; well you come apparently as not much different from Peter Obi.

See how you have conveniently avoided admitting the fallacy of your earlier faulty statement (concerning the reason for El Rufai's legal victory) along with the misapplication of two court judgements which clearly did not support it - after demeaning and insulting my intelligence.

Bigots never admit their fault even when they know they are wrong - have a nice day.

You are fond of ignoring clear reality and instead deploy infantile and puerile posts just to feel great . During the general elections next year, kindly leave your home in an attempt to visit different polling centers and see what becomes of you. Nonsense

Gov Obi is very correct. Elrufai should take up the challenge and mention Igbos aides he has worked closely with while in power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.