Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action (1297 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by abiolamitodun(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
if ur dating a guy and he was stable a bit before now and recently he is broke...and he comes out to tell you this that he cant continue with the relationship just because he's not financially ok like before...and he sxplains that he just dont want to be a figure head in the relationship...what willbe your response or next line of action
just a question sha...
and need a sincere answer
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
abiolamitodun:
if ur dating a guy and he was stable a bit before now and recently he is broke...and he comes out to tell you this that he cant continue with the relationship just because he's not financially ok like before...and he sxplains that he just dont want to be a figure head in the relationship...what willbe your response or next line of action
just a question sha...

Is it nt better he told her d truth than wasting her time?
Some guys are too selfish, dey will just kip giving d girl some meaningless hopeless hope, meanwhile they will not allow her mingle with pple that may even be of help to them. Life sha... What do i knw
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by AryEmber(f): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
I am not with him for money so I will tell him not to bother

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
What type of relationship do you weirdos get into ? this is a foolish question actually angry angry , because you broke you break a relationship, smh
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
My relationship is not defined by finances in my opinion relationships should not be solely based on money.I saw other things in him before agreeing to date him.
One should not end a relationship because of some financial set backs that is only temporary

As long as those qualities are there I am with him as for the money part I can always assist in my own little way. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
abiolamitodun:
just a question sha...
are you going to use our answers to soak garri? this is the height of unemployment.
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by StrongandMighty: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
I'll advice the guy to just dump the girl
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by willyo(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2018
AryEmber:
I am not with him for money so I will tell him not to bother

Thoughtful
Ur DP tho, heart melting
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by AryEmber(f): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2018
willyo:

Thoughtful
Ur DP tho, heart melting
do you know that I don't know the meaning of DP? thanks anyway!
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by willyo(m): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2018
AryEmber:
do you know that I don't know the meaning of DP? thanks anyway!

Ur display picture(DP) on ur profile.

Welcome dearie
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by AryEmber(f): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2018
willyo:

Ur display picture(DP) on ur profile.
Welcome dearie
oh! Got that now, thanks again.
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by willyo(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2018
AryEmber:
oh! Got that now, thanks again.

Welcome
Thanks for ur time
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by CreepyBlackpool: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2018
Lovalovaphunmz:

Some guys are too selfish, dey will just kip giving d girl some meaningless hopeless hope, meanwhile they will not allow her mingle with pple that may even be of help to them. Life sha... What do i knw

but aunty you never answer the question oh
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Biglittlelois(f): 5:46am On Nov 12, 2018
Everything is not about money, you guys should stop having warped mentality about ladies generally, why would the guy want to leave if he's not confident he'll bounce back eventually, it means he used money to entice her into the relationship, it means he has nothing more to offer, and this are the same guys that'll be shouting girls love money bla bla bla when it is actually the precedence they set themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2018
Lovalovaphunmz:

good to know u r in the relationship for the money...I wonder what u offer the guy in return since u are also broke cos if you weren't the fact that he doesn't have money won't bother u so much that you want to look for the next available dick or money bag.
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Michelle55: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2018
OneSentence:

good to know u r in the relationship for the money...I wonder what u offer the guy in return since u are also broke cos if you weren't the fact that he doesn't have money won't bother u so much that you want to look for the next available dick or money bag.
lipsrsealed I'm tired of looking for you oh.
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2018
i would calm him down and tell him to stop being silly because I'm not complaining nor am I with him for money
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2018
Michelle55:

lipsrsealed I'm tired of looking for you oh.
I'll give u a call this morning. I've been really busy. Got an exam. but he has sent me everything. Let's talk in camera...lol...
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by abiolamitodun(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Everything is not about money, you guys should stop having warped mentality about ladies generally, why would the guy want to leave if he's not confident he'll bounce back eventually, it means he used money to entice her into the relationship, it means he has nothing more to offer, and this are the same guys that'll be shouting girls love money bla bla bla when it is actually the precedence they set themselves.
what if the guy was broke b4 the relationship started?
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by RobinHood147: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2018
OP, change your body IP.

GBE BODY E, GBE SOUL E.
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by abiolamitodun(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2018
pcguru1:
What type of relationship do you weirdos get into ? this is a foolish question actually angry angry , because you broke you break a relationship, smh
and u think its easy for a guy to break a relationship wit the one he truely love just because hes broke...u should know theres much behind such motive
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2018
abiolamitodun:

and u think its easy for a guy to break a relationship wit the one he truely love just because hes broke...u should know theres much behind such motive

That puts more context to it, but my thing, why is the guy always to be threatened about the relationship anytime there's a financial constraint, if it were in marriage would it be the same, maybe it's my way of seeing things sha, being broke is a normal sure thing esp in this economic situation.
Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by funmiLab: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2018
it depend on what the relationship is based on... is it love or money

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BE A MOBILE APP DEVELOPER IN 3 WEEKS!

We bring you intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, by the end of which you can start building your own mobile apps. We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps. If mobile app technology is your chosen field of career then this is a must-do course for you.

FEES: N30,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: [/b]TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018
[b]
VENUE:
IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE:
At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!

Re: Ladies!!! What Will Be Your Responce Or Line Of Action by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
OneSentence:

Exactly. U get it

(1) (Reply)

LASU Student Runs Mad As Her Ex-Boyfriend Brings Home Another Girl / Fall In Love With You. / How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.