Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) (1296 Views)

How To Kiss Half Cast Women (User Guide) / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) by MrCork: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2019

Well acordin to our 2019 research, All men believe agree nigerian women can't kiss Becoz the hate kissing (except have cast chicks)

..guys, technicaly..this means u on your own the suffering continues!! (No ofeense)
angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 04, 2019
Ftc grin

Lala, FP tings cool
Re: How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) by KingWarri: 5:31am On Nov 04, 2019
None sense

Re: How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) by MrCork: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2019
KingWarri:
None sense

..erm bro, u from worry..
..am from London.
...technicaly this usually mean we not on the same level when it comes to chasing women!!(No ofeense)
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) by KingWarri: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

..erm bro, u from worry..
..am from London.
...technicaly this usually mean we not on the same level when it comes to chasing women!!(No ofeense)
angry

You type like ur moniker.... D*ckhead
Re: How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) by MrCork: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
KingWarri:

You type like ur moniker.... D*ckhead

..U call your sef king worry... worry for wot).. and then u complain u can't find woman on nairaland...why?
.. bro do u no How to kiss? (No ofeense )
angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) by KingWarri: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

..U call your sef king worry... worry for wot).. and then u complain u can't find woman on nairaland...why?
.. bro do u no How to kiss? (No ofeense )
angry
grin
Sound Sooo amateur
Where did I complain to you that I can't find a woman??
Yes I'm King Warri, you gat a problem with that??
Re: How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) by MrCork: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
KingWarri:

grin
Sound Sooo amateur
Where did I complain to you that I can't find a woman??
Yes I'm King Warri, you gat a problem with that??

..which worry?. Bro..Ok.. try Onstelly again.she dates anything 'n she will help u sir! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Kiss Our Nigerian Women.. (user Guide) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrCork:

..which worry?. Bro..Ok.. try Ons. telly again.she dates anything 'n she will help u sir! angry

If he refuses, give him falcony, that one will date anything too... grin grin grin

Sowi falcony lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

When A Server Looks At Your Face To See If You’re Staring At The Groom / It's Risky Getting Married To Anyone Who Permits Sex In Relationships. / Yummy:see An Amazing Pro Type Of My Future Wife .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.